Monday, October 4, 2010

What's my favorite Drew Barrymore movie?

My answer to a question made on the website of Lopez Tonight: This is a very hard question for me to answer, considering that Drew Barrymore is my favorite female actress. She played in the first movie that ever made me cry, although I watched it 6 years after it was made. That's how old I was. I remember still like yesterday how my father saw me crying. I was feeling a little embarrassed for some reason, but one thing I will never forget about that day I watched E.T., was that my father said: "It's okay to cry". Of course, I didn't know the little girl in that movie was Drew Barrymore, but later on in life as I kept researching about this awesome actress I came accross the information that revealed that my favorite actress Drew Barrymore was the little girl in the first movie that made me cry. So now, my real answer to this question is: "Never Been Kissed". Now this would take me hours to answer why, but, what I can say, is that I identified myself with her character in the movie in so many ways! If you knew me you would know. I love Drew Barrymore, always will! What's your favorite Drew Barrymore movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...