Thursday, June 30, 2011

compaq evo n610c notebook pc

images HP COMPAQ Evo n610C N610 compaq evo n610c notebook pc. Compaq Prosignia Notebook 170,
  • Compaq Prosignia Notebook 170,



  • IN2US
    07-17 09:19 PM
    Judgment day, not gonna happen ....

    Thats why u didn't get any replies ....

    Delete this thread .....


    do you want to edit your post ???

    Best of Luck DUDE! :)





    wallpaper Compaq Prosignia Notebook 170, compaq evo n610c notebook pc. Selling Compaq Evo N610c -
  • Selling Compaq Evo N610c -



  • gcmess
    10-27 08:55 AM
    Thank you frostrated and madmonkey for your responses. We had taken infopass and were able to speak to immigration officer too. That is where we were told there is nothing like linking or interfiling. I read the pearson memo multiple times but it says both dates must be current. EB2 is not current and hence do not know the validity of the claim. I will try infopass again and see before filing MTR.





    compaq evo n610c notebook pc. pictures makeup FS-Compaq EVO
  • pictures makeup FS-Compaq EVO



  • GMKrishna
    08-11 03:37 PM
    You can re-file a denied I-140. In my case, first I-140 was denied in 2006 but never received the denial notice, so time for appeal lapsed. However, during 2007 July, we concurrently filed using the same labor. The second I-140 was approved in 2009. Both the I-140s were processed by Nebraska Service Center.

    Hence, based on my experience, you can refile but you should be able to over come or at least have strong enough reasons to over come the cause of initial denial.

    I am not sure on how to deal with with-drawl of your existing appeal and 485 petitions.

    As far as 180 day rule of labor is concerned, my understanding is that, based on USCIS clarification, it only applies to initial filing of I-140 petition but not for re-filing as long as the original I-140 was filed with in permitted time. You can go through websites of Murthy / Rajiv Khanna for authentic information on this.

    Good Luck,





    2011 Selling Compaq Evo N610c - compaq evo n610c notebook pc. Compaq EVO Notebook N610C
  • Compaq EVO Notebook N610C



  • julia0345
    05-06 03:58 PM
    How to check my DV_2011 result?



    more...


    compaq evo n610c notebook pc. HP COMPAQ EVO N600c N610c
  • HP COMPAQ EVO N600c N610c



  • nat23
    12-15 08:49 AM
    In very simple terms : Progressive experience means your job responsibilities increase with time.





    compaq evo n610c notebook pc. Compaq Evo N610c PP2041
  • Compaq Evo N610c PP2041



  • ssksubash
    02-16 06:19 PM
    HI,

    I am in my 7th yr extension of H1B, last time I got the stamping in Ottawa in 2005. I cam e into US on F1 and never got H1B stamping in India. Am I eligible for H1B stamping in Canada for my 8th year or should I go to India to get the stamping done.

    Any information is greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,



    more...


    compaq evo n610c notebook pc. Compaq Evo N610c Motherboard
  • Compaq Evo N610c Motherboard



  • go_getter007
    12-12 09:09 PM
    Good luck with whatever club you belong to.

    GG_007


    sorry - just thought you would laugh it off - forgot i'm in the 'extra sensitive' club of gc seekers.





    2010 pictures makeup FS-Compaq EVO compaq evo n610c notebook pc. HP COMPAQ Evo n610C N610
  • HP COMPAQ Evo n610C N610



  • deepak.thesis
    09-11 03:03 PM
    I am traveling to India in november and need to get my H1b visa stamped. Somebody told me that as a part of requirement my passport should be valid for 6 months after the visa expiry date. Please advise if this is true.

    My passpwort is expiring in June, 2011
    My Visa will expire in Oct, 2011



    more...


    compaq evo n610c notebook pc. Compaq EVO Notebook N610C
  • Compaq EVO Notebook N610C



  • jayleno
    04-21 10:54 AM
    I'm doing great. Thanks for your concern.
    Hi Friends,

    How are you doing? Just want ...............................
    Waiting to see your updates/reply.

    Thanks,
    Vishwa





    hair Compaq EVO Notebook N610C compaq evo n610c notebook pc. Nice Compaq Evo Laptop - Win
  • Nice Compaq Evo Laptop - Win



  • ps57002
    09-23 07:28 PM
    Just read this on another forum.....

    http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2008/09/menendez-introd.html

    Where does that put us considering the house bill didn't even make it to markup today?



    more...


    compaq evo n610c notebook pc. COMPAQ Evo N600c Evo N610c
  • COMPAQ Evo N600c Evo N610c



  • PlainSpeak
    02-28 10:05 AM
    We don't want to waste our golden years of life waiting for law to change, so we can get EAD or GC to start business here in USA.

    I have very good business idea where there is huge potential to make it big. My 6th year H1 expires in Feb 2011. PERM recruitment is going on, but my heart is leaning towards starting the business.

    So, we decided to take Entrepreneur Federal Immigration to Canada. We are not yet ready to move to India. My case certainly needs consultation (most likely processing) from Immigration Attorney for Canada.

    I was looking at Canadavisa.com, but looking for more options. Can anyone recommend other attorneys?

    My business idea doesn't require $500,000 investment to target investor visa in USA.

    I was thinking NZ Long Term Business Visa, but first I would like to explore Canada and then consider NZ.

    So have you decided Canada or NZ?
    What about any countries in Europe. Are they any good ?





    hot HP COMPAQ EVO N600c N610c compaq evo n610c notebook pc. girlfriend HP Compaq Evo N610C
  • girlfriend HP Compaq Evo N610C



  • Lisap
    11-07 12:35 PM
    It is required that you send photos for your ead as they put your picture on the actual ead card. I did not apply for AP so I am not sure about the requirements for that. Good luck to you.



    more...


    house makeup compaq evo n610c compaq evo d500 dt. compaq evo d310. compaq evo n610c notebook pc. girlfriend dresses Laptop Pentium 4 Compaq evo compaq evo n610c laptop.
  • girlfriend dresses Laptop Pentium 4 Compaq evo compaq evo n610c laptop.



  • SparK_BR
    07-09 08:38 AM
    i think you must upload it to somewhere else and put [IMG] tags around it...





    tattoo Compaq Evo N610c PP2041 compaq evo n610c notebook pc. HP COMPAQ EVO N600C N610C
  • HP COMPAQ EVO N600C N610C



  • MyGCPath
    10-23 01:37 PM
    Guys/Guru's,

    I need advice/thoughts from you on some of the questions below. Any response will be really appreciated.

    1. Got my 485 approval and GC (phycical Card) in hand. What is next? Do I need to get a Infopass appointment and get stamped before any abroad travel?

    2. Before receiving 485 approval, my wife and kid went on a Vacation(abroad). Their H4 visa expired on passport, but they have h4 extension/approval till 2010? I was thinking of sending them to H4 stamping, but now that I have 485 approval for them, What should I do? Just bring them here and show GC at port of entry? (Ofcourse, I'll take their GC go abroad and bring them back)?

    3. Anything i should be aware or concern about these situation?
    __________________



    more...


    pictures Compaq Evo N610c Motherboard compaq evo n610c notebook pc. Compaq EVO N610C Motherboard
  • Compaq EVO N610C Motherboard



  • eb3_nepa
    08-29 05:13 PM
    There is NO WAY to update ur answer on the poll.

    I did see my checks cashed today and the application was received on July 2 by PITCHER.





    dresses girlfriend HP Compaq Evo N610C compaq evo n610c notebook pc. tattoo Compaq Evo
  • tattoo Compaq Evo



  • Dhundhun
    04-22 02:35 AM
    Anyone facing problem with e-filing also?



    more...


    makeup Compaq EVO Notebook N610C compaq evo n610c notebook pc. makeup compaq evo n610c compaq evo d500 dt. compaq evo d310.
  • makeup compaq evo n610c compaq evo d500 dt. compaq evo d310.



  • zilmax007
    09-07 01:54 PM
    Close this thread, this is a week ago news.





    girlfriend HP COMPAQ EVO N600C N610C compaq evo n610c notebook pc. USD$25.95. LCD INVERTER Board
  • USD$25.95. LCD INVERTER Board



  • Blog Feeds
    09-28 12:50 PM
    Foreign nationals who have stayed in the United States after the expiration of their period of authorized stay or are present in the United States without being admitted or paroled are unlawfully present in the U.S.

    If more than 180 days but less than a year of unlawful presence accrues, then the foreign national is inadmissible for three years (three year bar). Foreign nationals who are unlawfully present for one year or more are inadmissible for 10 years (10 year bar). If a foreign national has accrued unlawful presence in the United States, then they are deemed inadmissible and illegible to re-enter the U.S. for either the three year or 10 year bar from the date they leave the U.S.

    There is a waiver available for the unlawful presence ground of inadmissibility. Essentially the waiver will waive the three and 10 year bar of inadmissibility. The waiver is only available to foreign nationals with a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident (LPR) spouse or parent. Children are not deemed qualifying relatives for the waiver. The first step in the waiver process is for the foreign national to attend an immigrant visa consular interview in their home country. Once the consular officer deems the foreign national is inadmissible and a waiver is available, the foreign national will then file the waiver (form I-601, with the applicable filing fee) and establish there is extreme hardship to the U.S. citizen or LPR spouse or parent if the foreign national were not allowed to return to the United States. The waiver request is discretionary and extreme hardship is only one factor the officer will consider.

    Certain individuals do not accrue unlawful presence and are not subject to the three or 10 year bar. For instance, foreign nationals under 18 years of age do not accrue unlawful presence.

    For more information on the waiver process, and extreme hardship, please call Kraft & Associates at 214-999-9999.



    More... (http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Immigration-law-answers-blog/~3/4VwzqcGxyMc/)





    hairstyles COMPAQ Evo N600c Evo N610c compaq evo n610c notebook pc. We will shipping Compaq Evo
  • We will shipping Compaq Evo



  • immigrationvoice1
    04-10 08:47 AM
    I just came across this on youtube. Hope you enjoy and appreciate her skills.

    She had made nice poem out of reality that we face.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9W1j5NCy9s

    This is so hilarious and yet so true. My wife could completely relate to Archana's poem.

    Thanks for sharing it.





    reddog
    02-20 12:47 PM
    Hi,

    My mom is scheduled for an interview for a visitor visa at US Consulate, Chennai. My mom is 70 years old and she will be the only person attending for the interview. She has not travelled a lot and she will not be able to figure out everything that is needed inside the consulate before and after the interview by herself. Now - my question is - Can my mom take anyone (say a relative) with her inside the consulate for help?

    Appreciate your help!

    No, she cannot carry anyone else except herself inside the consulate. A relative can accompany her till she enters the consulate and your mother can ask for a translator and I am sure there would be people to help her, otherwise too.
    But as far as someone accomanying her inside the consulate, NO,
    And just in case, even if the relative is able to get in with her, it is not advisable to do so.





    jackiesteward
    02-05 11:42 PM
    Hello everyone,

    I am in a very bad condition n would appreciate anyone who can advice me on same. I had been out of status for about 1 yr n 2 months following my denial of I 140 n expiration of H1b, n currently residing in US. Now i have a new approval for H1b from USCIS, a month back. I was instructed by my employer to go back to my native country n get approval from from the consulate n re enter US. My lawyer instructed that i will be barred at the consulate or at the airport due to the history of over stay in US upon re-entering . Is there any one who have heard experinces of this kind ever? plz share your knowledge... thanks



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...