rajenk
07-22 01:29 PM
The old I-140 is all valid. The only thing that you are taking is the date. When your new I-140 is approved and you interfile with I-485 then you request USCIS to take the new I-140 instead of the old one. Also if your new I-140 has problem at that stage (even after approval, some time it happens), still the old I-140 is valid.
Good luck
Raj:)
Good luck
Raj:)
wallpaper cards now accepted here at
GC_1000Watt
03-05 11:14 PM
now suddenly I got "Red". don't know what's the bloody reason.
lisunysb
08-04 03:38 PM
Hi,
I am in the process of moving between jobs. The old job is a teaching job in a university and the new one is a research position in a non-profit think tank. So there is no H1B quota issue for both jobs.
The H1B for the old job won't expire unit next year. I have received the H1B for the new job. The start date for the new H1B is Sept. 1st.
My question is: Can I start my new job before Sept. 1st? I understand that for H1B transfer, one can start the new job once the application receipt from USCIS is received. But in my case, I have already got the new H1B and the start date on that is Sept 1st.
Thanks for your help.
Shan
I am in the process of moving between jobs. The old job is a teaching job in a university and the new one is a research position in a non-profit think tank. So there is no H1B quota issue for both jobs.
The H1B for the old job won't expire unit next year. I have received the H1B for the new job. The start date for the new H1B is Sept. 1st.
My question is: Can I start my new job before Sept. 1st? I understand that for H1B transfer, one can start the new job once the application receipt from USCIS is received. But in my case, I have already got the new H1B and the start date on that is Sept 1st.
Thanks for your help.
Shan
2011 2010 Credit Cards Accepted
tanvi
08-15 01:25 PM
hey guys www.creativemistake.com (http://www.creativemistake.com) is done.
check it out.
If you interested for any kind of work to be done by me then pls feel free to mail me back at tanvi@creativemistake.com
lol
check it out.
If you interested for any kind of work to be done by me then pls feel free to mail me back at tanvi@creativemistake.com
lol
more...
fasterthanlight?
05-07 06:44 PM
beautiful! just like the above said, the gloss thing isn't needed
I wondered why the top of the stamp design was rounded :) I think this would look better without the rounded edge. But the design itself is really good!
i like it but i dnt think you should have rounded the gloss
Agreed. Here's some more versions
I wondered why the top of the stamp design was rounded :) I think this would look better without the rounded edge. But the design itself is really good!
i like it but i dnt think you should have rounded the gloss
Agreed. Here's some more versions
Juan28210
11-14 03:11 PM
What is the minimum requirement for EB2? From what I read, it's BS+5yrs, or MS+1yr.
1. Is there a rule that the experience should have been gained outside of the US?
2. Is there a rule that the number of years experience should be from an employer other than the petitioning employer?
Thanks!
1. Is there a rule that the experience should have been gained outside of the US?
2. Is there a rule that the number of years experience should be from an employer other than the petitioning employer?
Thanks!
more...
prachisahoo
02-14 07:38 AM
Any ideas or suggessions on why EB2 priority dates dint move forward even this month? As per earlier discussions the VISA numbers are now getting released every 3 months instead of every year. So we should have seen some movement every 3 months. But since October'06 it has only advanced twice once in Nov'06 by 6 months and then in Dec'06 by 7 days and after that it seems to have got stuck at 8th Jan 03 . New numbers were supposed to be released in January. But no idea what happened and it's stuck there.
Any of you have any idea on this ?
Any of you have any idea on this ?
2010 Credit cards accepted.
Ann Ruben
02-25 11:22 PM
The only answer to your question is:"it depends". Who are your state's Senators and how interested/influential are they in immigration issues? Same question for whoever is the Congressperson for your district. I don't think any there is any harm in contacting both Senators as well as the Congressperson for your district.
more...
krishmunn
04-04 08:38 PM
Experience should be AFTER you get your degree. Also, your experience with current employer cannot be counted unless the new opening is substantially different than your current position.
hair or credit cards accepted.
vkishore123
07-19 09:36 PM
I have filed for green card for my mother (all the required forms like I-130, I-485). My mom has an interview for the 29th of July. But unfortunately, due to her mom's demise and other family obligation like taking care of my dad she will not be able to come. Infact, she is not sure when she can come back. My question(s):
1) Can I withdraw my application for her green card (I-485, particularly)? So that I can file at a later date when things are in order.
2) If not, can I get postponement on the interview? and how far can we postpone it?
The questions arise because if we don't show up for the green card interview it is considered abandonment of the process, and can make it difficult (or maybe impossible) to get a green card in the future. If it wasn't for the family situation she would have been happy to be here.
1) Can I withdraw my application for her green card (I-485, particularly)? So that I can file at a later date when things are in order.
2) If not, can I get postponement on the interview? and how far can we postpone it?
The questions arise because if we don't show up for the green card interview it is considered abandonment of the process, and can make it difficult (or maybe impossible) to get a green card in the future. If it wasn't for the family situation she would have been happy to be here.
more...
waiting4gc02
01-11 09:18 AM
Guys:
Does anyone know what is the current count on H1-B Visas left for the year 2006-07 ?
I know I may sound stupid and probably the answer is that it is already complete, but wanted to confirm.
Also, when would the next years quota become available and when can one start working at the earliest ?
Is there any other way to file for H1-B now and work..?
Thanks
Does anyone know what is the current count on H1-B Visas left for the year 2006-07 ?
I know I may sound stupid and probably the answer is that it is already complete, but wanted to confirm.
Also, when would the next years quota become available and when can one start working at the earliest ?
Is there any other way to file for H1-B now and work..?
Thanks
hot Credit Cards Accepted
vine93
04-29 03:42 PM
http://mt.itbusinessedge.com/dm?id=B416E744005481DB1F3B03E74547DB56
more...
house All major credit cards

pcs
07-10 08:28 AM
I am sure these racists are there too trough this guy
tattoo Most Credit Cards Accepted
myimmiv
06-05 06:39 PM
Hello all,
I applied for I485 + I150 in June 2007 under EB3. My I-140 is still pending.
Employer used a preappr labor with PD of May 2005. However, the lawyer gave me only the ETA 750B portion of the labor to fill
Now, from some forum I found out that PERM was started in March 2006 and the form was 9089 to be used for labor after march 2005 filings.
So, how did my employer file my labor using ETA750B part which was applicable for old labors ?
I applied for I485 + I150 in June 2007 under EB3. My I-140 is still pending.
Employer used a preappr labor with PD of May 2005. However, the lawyer gave me only the ETA 750B portion of the labor to fill
Now, from some forum I found out that PERM was started in March 2006 and the form was 9089 to be used for labor after march 2005 filings.
So, how did my employer file my labor using ETA750B part which was applicable for old labors ?
more...
pictures images Credit Cards Accepted
deecha
09-15 04:52 PM
I wonder what the ACLU will come up with :)
More business for them .... lol .. :-)
More business for them .... lol .. :-)
dresses credit cards accepted here
vmgc2007
10-24 11:50 AM
My friend's application got rejected for incorrect filling fee, how ever his attorney refiled the case, let's how long does it take to get the receipt ??any one got receipts after refiling ?
more...
makeup credit cards accepted
Hermione
10-02 10:49 AM
Applied for AP/EAD/485 in July 07.....I know that I can invoke AC21 after 180 days and change jobs.....My question is ,
1. If I travel to India before the 180 days and use the AP when I return, is it like invoking AC21 before 180 days ?
2. what are the consequences of using AP within 180 days after filing for 485 ?
3. Is AP and AC21 related ? [brother, sister , cousin :) ]
Thanks.
1. No.
2. None.
3. No.
AC21 changes the sponsoring employer on your green card petition (the one that you plan to work for upon final approval).
1. If I travel to India before the 180 days and use the AP when I return, is it like invoking AC21 before 180 days ?
2. what are the consequences of using AP within 180 days after filing for 485 ?
3. Is AP and AC21 related ? [brother, sister , cousin :) ]
Thanks.
1. No.
2. None.
3. No.
AC21 changes the sponsoring employer on your green card petition (the one that you plan to work for upon final approval).
girlfriend Credit cards accepted
sanher
10-19 10:38 AM
If you can wait would be good. You won't believe my parents visa was rejected cause there was no visa stamp on my passport. So its all depend on visa officer how educated they are.
Delhi consulate specially now a days following every rule + undefined rules. Good Luck
Delhi consulate specially now a days following every rule + undefined rules. Good Luck
hairstyles Credit cards accepted.
coalfadmin
01-24 02:34 PM
I have an employee who was a student and then got employment authorization. She asked me to begin the process of getting her an H1B; but then we determined that she really wanted a green card. Can I use the LCA I got for her H1B to apply for her I-i40?
cbpds
06-18 04:07 PM
Hillary is another moron
It looks like this was an inadvertent statement of the President's plans before it was formally announced by the Justice Department. Secretary of State Clinton told an Ecuadoran television station: ?President [Barack] Obama has spoken out against the law because he thinks that the federal government should be determining immigration policy,? Clinton said in comments first highlighted by a conservative blog. ?And the Justice Department, under his direction, will be bringing a lawsuit against the act.? Predictably, Arizona Governor Jan Brewer is upset as is J.D. Hayworth, the anti-immigrant candidate trying to replace John McCain as Arizona's Senator. Here's today's...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/06/hilary-reveals-white-house-plans-to-sue-arizona.html)
It looks like this was an inadvertent statement of the President's plans before it was formally announced by the Justice Department. Secretary of State Clinton told an Ecuadoran television station: ?President [Barack] Obama has spoken out against the law because he thinks that the federal government should be determining immigration policy,? Clinton said in comments first highlighted by a conservative blog. ?And the Justice Department, under his direction, will be bringing a lawsuit against the act.? Predictably, Arizona Governor Jan Brewer is upset as is J.D. Hayworth, the anti-immigrant candidate trying to replace John McCain as Arizona's Senator. Here's today's...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/06/hilary-reveals-white-house-plans-to-sue-arizona.html)
polk881
01-26 10:58 AM
Hi. I just e-filed my I-539, status of change request from F-1 to H-4. I just found out that I chose "North Korea" for my citizenship, while it was supposed to be "South Korea". I chose "South Korea" for the passport issuance country.
How can I fix this? Should I attach a letter explaining this, when sending the supporting documents? What else supporting documents should I submit, other than my husband(H-1)'s paystub, I-129 approval notice and our marriage certificate?
Thanks in advance.
How can I fix this? Should I attach a letter explaining this, when sending the supporting documents? What else supporting documents should I submit, other than my husband(H-1)'s paystub, I-129 approval notice and our marriage certificate?
Thanks in advance.
No comments:
Post a Comment