Wednesday, June 29, 2011

dbms jamshedpur

images Joy of Giving Week: Jamshedpur dbms jamshedpur. in Jamshedpur - Justdial
  • in Jamshedpur - Justdial



  • sparky_jones
    05-05 09:22 AM
    Could someone share their recent experience regarding how long the DOL is taking to respond to Prevailing Wage requests for PERM labor certification? Thanks!





    wallpaper in Jamshedpur - Justdial dbms jamshedpur. Jamshedpur | Ask.com
  • Jamshedpur | Ask.com



  • loudobbs
    09-28 11:16 AM
    Does the new Quota start Monday Oct 1 st?? Can we see approvals coming right away or will USCIS take some time to access the number of application received and then request the visa numbers..


    Also did USCIS use up all numbers for 2007?

    Any ideas???:confused:





    dbms jamshedpur. Sites amp; Sights: Jamshedpur
  • Sites amp; Sights: Jamshedpur



  • bijualex29
    09-07 10:32 AM
    Since most of the people are getting the receipt notice for 2nd July application. I would like to start the tracking from July-3 onwards.





    2011 Jamshedpur | Ask.com dbms jamshedpur. School, Kadma, Jamshedpur.
  • School, Kadma, Jamshedpur.



  • skp71
    05-28 06:02 PM
    Do they really know our name check status in local INS? When I spoke to NSC an year back, they said that my name check is done and waiting for visa numbers. when I went local INS office recently, she simply checked the online status (which we used to login and see) and she told that my name check is pending. It's been 4 years since I filed my 485, how is this possible?



    more...


    dbms jamshedpur. JAMSHEDPUR:Tata Steel
  • JAMSHEDPUR:Tata Steel



  • STAmisha
    08-06 10:25 AM
    I have applied I-140 and I-485 on July 2. I think I forgot to attach one experience letters to it. Can I attach it to that I-140 after getting the receipt #? what is the procedure?





    dbms jamshedpur. Joy of Giving Week: Jamshedpur
  • Joy of Giving Week: Jamshedpur



  • sunnysharma
    06-28 01:50 PM
    1st time prevailing wage was OK (lower than the salary). This time during extension, prevailing wage is more that the salary, though salary increases over the time. So employer is telling they r not able to renew H1B, because it is hard to increase the salary due to the inequity among employers. What is the solution? Thanks


    Are u working direct or thro' bodyshop?



    more...


    dbms jamshedpur. Joy of Giving Week: Jamshedpur
  • Joy of Giving Week: Jamshedpur



  • REEF?
    01-26 05:31 PM
    ...frame rate won't help improve the animation :sure:.

    - But for your piece of mind it's at 30.





    2010 Sites amp; Sights: Jamshedpur dbms jamshedpur. Joy of Giving Week: Jamshedpur
  • Joy of Giving Week: Jamshedpur



  • jsb
    09-13 10:40 AM
    Those planning to park at Metro Stations, note that at most stations parking is not free. Where paid, it is accessible only through SmarTrip card (a prepaid card used by regular commuters). Credit cards or any other payment methods are not accepted at these automated parking lots.

    Further, as such, these lots get filled up by 8am. Sep 18 being a car-free day in DC, more cars are likely to get at these parking lots, filling them even earlier.



    more...


    dbms jamshedpur. Joy of Giving Week: Jamshedpur
  • Joy of Giving Week: Jamshedpur



  • ngopikrishnan
    08-01 10:43 AM
    Is A# same as the A# on the Beneficiary field on I-140 approval notice?





    hair School, Kadma, Jamshedpur. dbms jamshedpur. Joy of Giving Week: Jamshedpur
  • Joy of Giving Week: Jamshedpur



  • lost
    09-02 01:25 PM
    Jan Brewer Starts Badly, Finishes Worse, In Last Night's Arizona Gubernatorial Debate (VIDEO) (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/02/jan-brewer-starts-badly-f_n_703559.html)



    more...


    dbms jamshedpur. Jamshedpur | Dhanbad
  • Jamshedpur | Dhanbad



  • guy03062
    04-07 03:43 PM
    Thanks for wonderful work, IV!!

    wanna_immigrate,

    Your post from yesterday was denigrating a certain set of people. A number of our users also complained about that post.

    Please do understand that we do not want to have any post that offend other people. Otherwise the lawmaker's staff and the media folks who visit our forums, will assume that our organization and members stand for such a stance.

    So as per our posting guidelines shown at the top, we were forced to delete it.





    hot JAMSHEDPUR:Tata Steel dbms jamshedpur. ??? ?? D.B.M.S. English School
  • ??? ?? D.B.M.S. English School



  • pappu
    05-26 10:08 PM
    Check
    http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/Investor_Green_Card



    more...


    house hair house Rory+mcilroy+putting+grip rory mcilroy swing sequence. images dbms jamshedpur. Jamshedpur Timeline
  • Jamshedpur Timeline



  • jthomas
    11-24 11:08 PM
    I don't think one can open a account from india in US bank. However i had visited a website which says that anyone in the world can do business from USA. I tried it but did not.

    I am in H1B and i opened a business account in USA. The procedure is to get a fititcious businesss name from the citi and open a account in any of the banks. Later apply for a business license from the city. Every year you will have to file tax return (i do it on the month of december). It is very easy and consulars help over there. Additionally you have a advantage to talk to any of the SCORE/SBA members and improve your business.

    Regarding opening a business account, Wells fargo charges $10/- every month and later if you talk to them about low activity account they will charge you $8/- per month. Citibank needs a lot of information and they charge $10/- a month. I had avoided citibank after spending 3 hours interacting with the teller. The best is Washington Mutual (which is Chase now). there is no charge and i think they need atleast one transaction every year.

    Hope this helps.





    tattoo Joy of Giving Week: Jamshedpur dbms jamshedpur. Jamshedpur Timeline
  • Jamshedpur Timeline



  • webm
    08-28 08:05 PM
    It will be Parolee status (AOS Pending) and having AP is important at AOS stage...unless you dont have valid H1B or primary applicant 485 was approved..


    HTH,webm



    more...


    pictures Joy of Giving Week: Jamshedpur dbms jamshedpur. hot trailer for Bad Teacher
  • hot trailer for Bad Teacher



  • vaib.shah1
    01-27 12:12 AM
    Dear All Immivoices,

    My parents have 10 years multiple visa. It was issue in year 2007. They have visited USA
    before two years. If they want to come again, is there any document I need to send them?

    Thanks in advance to all of you.





    dresses ??? ?? D.B.M.S. English School dbms jamshedpur. more house Transformers: Dark of the Moon transformers dark of the moon
  • more house Transformers: Dark of the Moon transformers dark of the moon



  • RC2009
    10-12 11:52 PM
    I am a H1 getting married to a citizen. We are planning on getting married in IL. Are there any rules on documents required on my part to even apply for a license? And then for the marriage ceremony (we plan to have a small civil ceremony). I am pretty confused by all the different advice.



    more...


    makeup Joy of Giving Week: Jamshedpur dbms jamshedpur. hair house Rory+mcilroy+putting+grip rory mcilroy swing sequence. images
  • hair house Rory+mcilroy+putting+grip rory mcilroy swing sequence. images



  • mrsr
    08-15 08:01 PM
    How many july 2 filers got some kind of communication as such their petition is accepted as of 15 th Aug


    Wish you all very happy 60 th Independence day.





    girlfriend Jamshedpur Timeline dbms jamshedpur. more lady gaga born this way album cover. Lady Gaga Born This Way Album
  • more lady gaga born this way album cover. Lady Gaga Born This Way Album



  • sayonara
    08-23 11:12 AM
    I am dependent on our GC application. We had provided initial Finger prints in July 2007. I got an FP notice in 2009 and have just received another FP notice for next week. Meanwhile, the primary applicant on our application has not recd any biometrics appt since the 07 initial set.
    Is there anything to be concerned about?
    TIA





    hairstyles Jamshedpur | Dhanbad dbms jamshedpur. images Sentinel Prime: Action transformers dark of the moon sentinel prime
  • images Sentinel Prime: Action transformers dark of the moon sentinel prime



  • sheela
    08-11 01:02 PM
    Are you 16 or under? Were you applying with your parents? oh, i signed for my daughter aged 16





    jcrajput
    09-29 06:58 PM
    I have filed I485 on July 2nd. It was reached on July 2nd at NSC at 7.00 AM sign by R. Williams.
    Today I received my entire application back with "REJECTED" status.
    On Reject notice it has mentioned as below:

    ------
    The application you filed along with any fee you submitted is being returned to you for the following reason(s):

    x Based on the information you provided, your prority date could not be established. please resubmit your application with the proper documentation to the address listed on the bottom of this notice.

    The following document may be provided.

    Your Original form I-130 (Petition for Alien Relative) if you are filing concurrently; or
    Your Original For I-360 (Petition for Ameriasian, Widow(er) or Special Immigrant) if you are filing concurrently; or
    A copy of your form I-797, (Notice of action) if the petition has already been filed/approved; or
    Other evidence than an immigration visa petition has been filed/approved on your behalf.

    ---------------------------------

    Here below is my I-140 detail:

    Category : EB2
    Receipt date: 12/11/2006
    PD : 10/04/2006
    Approved from: NSC

    -----------------------------
    My employer has filed I-485 application on behalf of me and they have attacehd I-140 COPY with the application.

    It looks like they have overlook the I-140 copy and neglect that.
    Can anybody give me some idea about following:

    1. How I can re-submit my application?
    2. Is there anyone can provide me template of cover letter or at least give me some idea about what to put in cover letter.

    I really appericiate your response and help. Thanks a lot.





    ivuser9
    12-07 10:02 AM
    Day1 ur h1b visa starts



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...