
cooldudesfo
12-25 05:11 PM
Thanks Anil.
wallpaper 2011 Elijah Wood in Vanidad

LostInGCProcess
11-10 09:03 AM
Hi All,
I have a situation where I can not find proper information and would like to ask all the experts in this column.
I'm on H1B visa and have valid visa till Dec 2011. We are about to file I 140. My PD is current and I would like to do the concurrent filling. But I need to visit my home country next month for important engagement. And do not have time to get AP before I travel. I appreciate if you can find answers to my questions.
- Can I reenter to USA on valid H1B visa when my I485 is pending (without AP)?
- If so, Do I need to go for another visa stamping in my home country? (I have a valid visa, but was stamped in Mexico) & Will there be any issues for I485 application?
Thank you!
:)
1) You can enter US on your H1B visa even though you might have applied for I-485.
2) You don't need to go for another visa stamping if it is valid for more then 6 months. If you are on new H1 then you must tell at the POE to put the exp date from the new H1 on your I-94.
I have a situation where I can not find proper information and would like to ask all the experts in this column.
I'm on H1B visa and have valid visa till Dec 2011. We are about to file I 140. My PD is current and I would like to do the concurrent filling. But I need to visit my home country next month for important engagement. And do not have time to get AP before I travel. I appreciate if you can find answers to my questions.
- Can I reenter to USA on valid H1B visa when my I485 is pending (without AP)?
- If so, Do I need to go for another visa stamping in my home country? (I have a valid visa, but was stamped in Mexico) & Will there be any issues for I485 application?
Thank you!
:)
1) You can enter US on your H1B visa even though you might have applied for I-485.
2) You don't need to go for another visa stamping if it is valid for more then 6 months. If you are on new H1 then you must tell at the POE to put the exp date from the new H1 on your I-94.
GCBy3000
06-22 10:46 AM
We will sit idle and they will sit idle till the PD moves. Once the PD moves, they MIGHT get some 485 applications to process. Since the PD is retrogressed four to five years last year, most of the people with PD till the end of 2003 have already filed 485. The movement of PD until 2003 end will add some 485 to USCIS.
The real fun to watch is when the PD moves beyond Jan'04. The service center will be flooded with 485 applicaitons and the flood will keep on increasing as the dates move. Lots of permutations and combinations are invloved in this scenario.
The real fun to watch is when the PD moves beyond Jan'04. The service center will be flooded with 485 applicaitons and the flood will keep on increasing as the dates move. Lots of permutations and combinations are invloved in this scenario.
2011 IMTA alum Elijah Wood will
fiestagirl
05-28 06:00 AM
I have searched the internet on this and had no luck.. i'm 20 weeks pregnant and Canadian married to a USC. I went for my medical today and had all of my backup for vaccinations / immunity but the immigration doctor wants me to get a tetanus shot. All information on the web says this is "safe" during pregnancy, however I am completely opposed to having a vaccination while pregnant or breast-feeding due to potential issues vaccinations can cause (eg: autism in children). While this is not readily "accepted" by the medical community, it is how I feel. Some very high profile people have talked about vaccinations and the dangers they can cause but the medical community seems to reject their logic (not enough studies.. who knows).
I don't feel that I should be subjected to this when I'm so opposed to it - I know I can apply for a "moral objection" but I can't find any information as to whether USCIS actually acknowledges these objections.
Has anyone out there been in a similar situation or know of how I can get an exemption from this during my pregnancy / breast-feeding stage?
Thanks everyone!
I don't feel that I should be subjected to this when I'm so opposed to it - I know I can apply for a "moral objection" but I can't find any information as to whether USCIS actually acknowledges these objections.
Has anyone out there been in a similar situation or know of how I can get an exemption from this during my pregnancy / breast-feeding stage?
Thanks everyone!
more...
kirupa
01-18 05:09 AM
Are you using Silverlight or ASP.net? In Silverlight, here is how you can get a custom character to display:
myButton.Content = "hello world: \u00FC";
I used the Windows Character Map application to get the unicode identifier for the ?.
Cheers!
Kirupa :luigi:
myButton.Content = "hello world: \u00FC";
I used the Windows Character Map application to get the unicode identifier for the ?.
Cheers!
Kirupa :luigi:
ps57002
09-30 08:00 AM
Interesting is they say "you may have trouble coming in" but for valid h1 holders it should not be a problem (wasn't for me..i traveled). They didn't say anything about "it will be considered abondonment of AOS or have negative impact on it"
more...
krishmunn
05-23 04:38 PM
He will be allowed since he is an American Citizen. No special requirement ... just carry his passport
2010 Elijah Wood: round face,
cooldudesfo
12-22 12:20 AM
Hi,
Need quick suggestion:
Company A filed for GC. Labor and I-140 was approved. I-485 was filed during July 2007.
I changed employer in June 2009; replied to RFE and filed AC21 in July 2009.
I came to know that my GC sponsring company is going to close the company soon. My current immigration attorney is suggesting that if that happens; and if INS came to know that GC sponsring company is closing down, they will revoke my I-140.
Is it true? I thought after AC21 is invoked; whatever happens to GC sponsring company, it will not impact my GC application in any way.
Please advice.
V
Need quick suggestion:
Company A filed for GC. Labor and I-140 was approved. I-485 was filed during July 2007.
I changed employer in June 2009; replied to RFE and filed AC21 in July 2009.
I came to know that my GC sponsring company is going to close the company soon. My current immigration attorney is suggesting that if that happens; and if INS came to know that GC sponsring company is closing down, they will revoke my I-140.
Is it true? I thought after AC21 is invoked; whatever happens to GC sponsring company, it will not impact my GC application in any way.
Please advice.
V
more...
gcharry
11-11 09:41 PM
Thanks guys for your response.
hair elijah-wood-20080320-391123.
jain4444
11-09 10:01 PM
bump
more...
CADude
04-03 09:39 PM
Me and spouse sent the seperate letter to WH and copy to IV. No response so far from any place.
hot elijah wood height. tattoo
sendmailtojk
11-11 03:54 PM
I was recently approved for an employment based GC. Along with me, my wife and < 21 daughter got too. My EB2 labor was applied in Apr 2003 when my son had just crossed 21 years of age (March 1).
When it was time to apply for our I-485s in Aug 2007, the attorney opined that because he had crossed 21 years of age at the time labor was applied, they could not file an I-1485 for him. Not knowing any better, we complied.
Talking to friends I discovered that my attorney was possibly wrong. And that I could have.....
Is my attorney's opinion correct? If not, what can I do now?
Cheers
When it was time to apply for our I-485s in Aug 2007, the attorney opined that because he had crossed 21 years of age at the time labor was applied, they could not file an I-1485 for him. Not knowing any better, we complied.
Talking to friends I discovered that my attorney was possibly wrong. And that I could have.....
Is my attorney's opinion correct? If not, what can I do now?
Cheers
more...
house Elijah Wood Real Height
amoschid
07-18 04:04 PM
i think this thread will give you an insight about how it works:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10428
:D
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10428
:D
tattoo Tags: Elijah Wood age,
pd_recapturing
06-28 09:31 AM
A friend's H1B transfer from company A to company B was denied. Since his H1B with company A is still valid and is going to expire in 3 months, he can still go back to work for company A. However, if he chooses not to work for company A and tries to find a third employer to do another transfer, is he considered out of status for these three months?
Do you know as to why it got denied ?
Do you know as to why it got denied ?
more...
pictures dresses tattoo Elijah Wood
rbkrao
06-29 01:11 PM
Divyendu Sinha was beaten to death while he was out on a walk with his family near his
home in South New Jersey. He holds a PhD and was a professor and author of computer
Science books.
Old Bridge man who was attacked by teenagers dies from injuries | NJ.com (http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2010/06/old_bridge_man_who_was_attacke.html)
Three teenagers arrested in beating of Old Bridge man | NJ.com (http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2010/06/three_arrested_in_group_beatin.html)
home in South New Jersey. He holds a PhD and was a professor and author of computer
Science books.
Old Bridge man who was attacked by teenagers dies from injuries | NJ.com (http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2010/06/old_bridge_man_who_was_attacke.html)
Three teenagers arrested in beating of Old Bridge man | NJ.com (http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2010/06/three_arrested_in_group_beatin.html)
dresses Name: Elijah Wood Height: 5#39;6quot;
gcsatya
09-07 07:46 PM
Option 1 would be sufficient. I always select the option 1 for InfoPass in Boston.
more...
makeup Elijah Wood Comic Con 2009
pranju
07-31 12:44 PM
Hi ,
As many of you know that some have filed on their own and not through lawyer , pls update here if any of the self filers have received a RN or check got cashed .
also what is the alternative if we don't receive RN before 17th august , self filer are you planning to refile ?
CC = check cashed
RN = Receipt Notice
Thanks
As many of you know that some have filed on their own and not through lawyer , pls update here if any of the self filers have received a RN or check got cashed .
also what is the alternative if we don't receive RN before 17th august , self filer are you planning to refile ?
CC = check cashed
RN = Receipt Notice
Thanks
girlfriend Breaking News - Elijah Wood
Rune
October 24th, 2004, 09:18 AM
http://www.botzilla.com/photo/strobeVolts.html seems to have a list of various studio strobes and their voltages.
Note that ISO 10330 specifies 24V, so ideally the camera ought to handle that much.
http://photonotes.org/articles/eos-flash/index2.html#trigger have additional information. (including a link to Wein Safe-Sync HS which you can use in case you want to make absolutely sure your camera is safe)
As for E-TTL, with studio strobes you'll end up using a flashmeter. E-TTL does not factor into the equation.
Note that ISO 10330 specifies 24V, so ideally the camera ought to handle that much.
http://photonotes.org/articles/eos-flash/index2.html#trigger have additional information. (including a link to Wein Safe-Sync HS which you can use in case you want to make absolutely sure your camera is safe)
As for E-TTL, with studio strobes you'll end up using a flashmeter. E-TTL does not factor into the equation.
hairstyles Elijah+woods+height
san7887
06-29 05:31 PM
This is SAD, but what have to do with "Imigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates"? >
thats my exact question......???
thats my exact question......???
glus
01-04 02:07 PM
Hello,
First, your international student adviser, should have notified you that your I-20 was about to expire. This is what USCIS requires them to do. Actually the SEVIS system automatically notifies IS advisers about I-20 expiring. Now, having said that, no, you cannot work. You need to apply for reinstatement and wait until it gets approved. Reinstatement into F-1 are very difficult as you need to show that you fell out of status because of circumstances beyond your control. You will probably need to argue that your adviser had failed to notify you and that you kept attending school and it was only a few days of out of status.
First, your international student adviser, should have notified you that your I-20 was about to expire. This is what USCIS requires them to do. Actually the SEVIS system automatically notifies IS advisers about I-20 expiring. Now, having said that, no, you cannot work. You need to apply for reinstatement and wait until it gets approved. Reinstatement into F-1 are very difficult as you need to show that you fell out of status because of circumstances beyond your control. You will probably need to argue that your adviser had failed to notify you and that you kept attending school and it was only a few days of out of status.
mansour
09-08 09:58 PM
Noobie Hijacker - alert!!
No comments:
Post a Comment