olegbi_q2
07-27 05:20 PM
Got an RFE request on a I485 that I think is a huge problem.
I spent a year in the USA in 97-98 on J1 student exchange Visa.
I went back to Russia, and finished the last year of high school there.
Then in '99 I came back to the USA on an F1 visa, did a four year college. After that I have been continuously employed on H1b, filed for green card in 2007.
RFE is requesting information about Section 212 of Immigration and Nationality Act.
How big of a trouble am I in?
I spent a year in the USA in 97-98 on J1 student exchange Visa.
I went back to Russia, and finished the last year of high school there.
Then in '99 I came back to the USA on an F1 visa, did a four year college. After that I have been continuously employed on H1b, filed for green card in 2007.
RFE is requesting information about Section 212 of Immigration and Nationality Act.
How big of a trouble am I in?
wallpaper Emma Watson Hairstyle Picture
greenmonster
03-26 08:25 PM
Prashanthi,
Thanks for your response.
One more question ..
While continuing to work with GC sponsor on EAD, can we set up our own LLC or an INC?
If yes, on whose name should we register the company ? Should I register on my name or is it anyway safer to register on my wifes name?
Does it matter anyway?
Many thanks for your help.
Thanks for your response.
One more question ..
While continuing to work with GC sponsor on EAD, can we set up our own LLC or an INC?
If yes, on whose name should we register the company ? Should I register on my name or is it anyway safer to register on my wifes name?
Does it matter anyway?
Many thanks for your help.
morchu
05-18 11:58 AM
True up to some extent. When filing AOS, you still "intent" to join for the exact same employment (including location), as specified in your LC. You are NOT required to take that exact employment "at the time" of filing AOS. What is required "at the time of filing AOS" is to have a legitimate intention to take that exact employment upon GC. By joining for that exact employment from anytime now, will actually help in proving the "legitimacy" of your intention (but not "required").
My LC and I-140 was approved with my ex-employer in CA.Now I have a oppurtunity to join my ex-employer in the east coast. Will I be able to file AOS if I join in a similar role and when my PD becomes current ? The immigration lawyer of my ex-employer told me that I have to join in the same location as my LC was approved to take advantage of AOS as it is location specific. Is it true?
Thanks
Member of north calif
dontation : $500
My LC and I-140 was approved with my ex-employer in CA.Now I have a oppurtunity to join my ex-employer in the east coast. Will I be able to file AOS if I join in a similar role and when my PD becomes current ? The immigration lawyer of my ex-employer told me that I have to join in the same location as my LC was approved to take advantage of AOS as it is location specific. Is it true?
Thanks
Member of north calif
dontation : $500
2011 emma watson hair short.
rolrblade
02-21 08:52 AM
You could try to reopen the case with Supporting evidence of ill health and age. This is a long shot, but a good attroney should be able to pose a compelling argument. Also, try to get an infopass appointment and talk to someone about your options.
more...
sri2007
11-11 12:51 PM
Could you please help in explaining were to see the details for "self filling". Thanks for your help.

bijualex29
07-17 12:45 PM
Any expert can let me, can I apply L-1 Visa, if I am in USA in H-1B visa?
My company is Italian based Company and in USA they have a branch.
It is necessary that I have to be in outside USA to get L-1 Visa
My company is Italian based Company and in USA they have a branch.
It is necessary that I have to be in outside USA to get L-1 Visa
more...
raju123
01-21 05:53 PM
This is a Reuter news and going to be pick by many news agency. It was already posted in our News Thread.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070121/pl_nm/usa_immigration_dc
U.S. companies are also clamoring for more H1B visas to allow foreign software engineers and other skilled workers into the country.
The 65,000 visas allotted for 2007 were taken by the end of May last year, months before the end of the fiscal year in September, said Jack Krumholtz, the head of Microsoft Corp.'s government affairs office. It is also difficult to get permanent U.S. residency for foreign workers who would like to stay, he said.
"This is becoming for high-tech companies a huge retention issue," Krumholtz said. "We will start to see highly valued tech employees emigrate back to their home countries."
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070121/pl_nm/usa_immigration_dc
U.S. companies are also clamoring for more H1B visas to allow foreign software engineers and other skilled workers into the country.
The 65,000 visas allotted for 2007 were taken by the end of May last year, months before the end of the fiscal year in September, said Jack Krumholtz, the head of Microsoft Corp.'s government affairs office. It is also difficult to get permanent U.S. residency for foreign workers who would like to stay, he said.
"This is becoming for high-tech companies a huge retention issue," Krumholtz said. "We will start to see highly valued tech employees emigrate back to their home countries."
2010 emma-watson-vogue-uk-december-
vicky2008
11-20 11:44 AM
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=TSC
more...
eagerr2i
08-07 12:56 PM
Have you guys seen the letters written by Compete America Board to US Senators and Congressmen. The points they talk about are very similar to the issues identified by us. You may browse the section when you have some time. The link is
http://www.competeamerica.org/hill/letter_congress/index.html
http://www.competeamerica.org/hill/letter_congress/index.html
hair Emma Watson Hair How To Emma
gcformeornot
10-17 04:04 PM
ssd
more...
maheshmail
08-14 08:22 AM
Hi,
I am on H1, Applied EAD and Travelling on AP.
Is there a problem if I don't have approved EAD while I come back?
I am on H1, Applied EAD and Travelling on AP.
Is there a problem if I don't have approved EAD while I come back?
hot hot Emma Watson short hair
vicky2008
11-13 12:37 PM
I was employed by company A until from 2004 thru May'07 with labor and I140 approved in 2006, I was laid off from Company A in May'07 therefore I joined company B in June (transfered my H1).
In July , Company A agreed to file my I485 under future employment as all the EB catagories became current but I still work for company B (H1 with company B), now since in Jan'08 it will be past 180 days on my 485 application.
Can I file AC21 to change my employer to Company B and continue my I485 through to Company B?
Your suggestions/answers will be appreciated.
Thanks
In July , Company A agreed to file my I485 under future employment as all the EB catagories became current but I still work for company B (H1 with company B), now since in Jan'08 it will be past 180 days on my 485 application.
Can I file AC21 to change my employer to Company B and continue my I485 through to Company B?
Your suggestions/answers will be appreciated.
Thanks
more...
house girlfriend Emma Watson hair
gc_dreamer_485
10-10 04:11 PM
Guys,
I spoke to another Border Post official and he suggested that i drive uptp the nearest border and they would refuse my entry to Canada as i don't have a valid visa and i can turn around and come back to US and i can get a new I-94. Do you think it would be safe to do this ?
Any advices?
I spoke to another Border Post official and he suggested that i drive uptp the nearest border and they would refuse my entry to Canada as i don't have a valid visa and i can turn around and come back to US and i can get a new I-94. Do you think it would be safe to do this ?
Any advices?
tattoo girlfriend emma watson haircut
avizion
10-04 12:54 PM
my usual price is $75
more...
pictures hair emma watson short hair
roseball
08-19 09:10 AM
My employer filled EB-2 PERM for me on 12/2007.
My I-140 is approved on 07/2008.
Now I am worry about losing my job.
If this happens, maybe I will switch to NIW pathway later.
Now I wonder whether NIW can use the PD of PERM?
My attorney is not sure about this.
Anyone here succeed in this?
Thank you very much!
AFAIK, your PD can be used across any EB - 1, 2, or 3 categories and not EB- 4 and 5. So in my opinion, you should be able to port your PD.
My I-140 is approved on 07/2008.
Now I am worry about losing my job.
If this happens, maybe I will switch to NIW pathway later.
Now I wonder whether NIW can use the PD of PERM?
My attorney is not sure about this.
Anyone here succeed in this?
Thank you very much!
AFAIK, your PD can be used across any EB - 1, 2, or 3 categories and not EB- 4 and 5. So in my opinion, you should be able to port your PD.
dresses emma watson hairstyles
GCMangataHai
10-20 10:59 PM
I think you may have to file amanedment for this. Please talk to your attoyner for this.
more...
makeup emma watson haircut. emma
The7zen
01-01 03:17 AM
How are you planning to celebrate?
Nothing big...those days are all gone :(
What is your new year resolution?
Single Digit Body Fat %...I am @15now....came down from 22.
Nothing big...those days are all gone :(
What is your new year resolution?
Single Digit Body Fat %...I am @15now....came down from 22.
girlfriend images Emma Watson had to pull
we_can
01-29 04:50 PM
i just noticed your post. i am from portland, oregon. so count me in also. i had posted a message on the orgon state chapter a while ago and have not had a single response yet. Inspite of the large numbers of members in seattle and portland areas, i too am sad to see to this kind of inactivity and non-response.
members from northwest (oregon, washington and idaho): This state chapter initiative is very important for our efforts. We are doing this for ourselves and I am pretty sure that these efforts will not harm your career or work in anyway. So, please do reply so that we could all get active and show that we in the Northwest can work for our situations and for iv's efforts in our own way.
we_can
members from northwest (oregon, washington and idaho): This state chapter initiative is very important for our efforts. We are doing this for ourselves and I am pretty sure that these efforts will not harm your career or work in anyway. So, please do reply so that we could all get active and show that we in the Northwest can work for our situations and for iv's efforts in our own way.
we_can
hairstyles 2011 images emma watson short
Ind-Can
01-04 12:24 PM
Hello All,
I got my US green card in EB3-I category through consular processing after an interview in Montreal, Canada in 2004.
My PD is 29 March 2002. My family could not accompany me to the interview and hence they did not get their green cards at that time. I wanted to schedule an interview for them since 2008 and the Montreal Consulate informed me that my PD is not current. This is somewhat strange as I have already got my Green card in 2004. I have tried all options but everyone tells me that I have to wait till my PD becomes current. I am not a US citizen yet. The way EB3-I is going it will be easily another year till my PD becomes current. (The PD date has moved by 1 month in the last 6 months)
I will appreciate if anyone has any suggestions for me.
Thank You!
I got my US green card in EB3-I category through consular processing after an interview in Montreal, Canada in 2004.
My PD is 29 March 2002. My family could not accompany me to the interview and hence they did not get their green cards at that time. I wanted to schedule an interview for them since 2008 and the Montreal Consulate informed me that my PD is not current. This is somewhat strange as I have already got my Green card in 2004. I have tried all options but everyone tells me that I have to wait till my PD becomes current. I am not a US citizen yet. The way EB3-I is going it will be easily another year till my PD becomes current. (The PD date has moved by 1 month in the last 6 months)
I will appreciate if anyone has any suggestions for me.
Thank You!
java06
02-11 04:40 PM
I have a valid AP approved on Oct 13, 2007. The H1B visa stamped on my passport expired in Mar 2007. I have a valid one year H1B approval till Mar 2008. I do not have the original I797 approval notice but have a scanned copy of it. Now if I have to travel out of country in July and enter back on AP will there be any trouble at the POE with not having the original approval notice of last H1B.
Any inputs will be appreciated. Thanks
Any inputs will be appreciated. Thanks
kshitijnt
05-04 08:24 PM
Is there any way H1B can qualify as a EB1C?
No comments:
Post a Comment