Sunday, June 12, 2011

free clipart pirates

images Royalty Free Pirate Clipart free clipart pirates. Cuttable vector clipart in EPS
  • Cuttable vector clipart in EPS



  • mmanurker
    10-07 11:32 AM
    irrational - Sorry to say this is little bit unlucky case. This happened to me also. My case got transferred to VSC from TSC in July 2009 and from then it is sitting there with no progress. Taken info pass but no use. (Yet to think about the next steps!).

    I applied for EAD and AP in Aug last week and got the approved copies in Sep second week. I sent the application to TSC.

    mmanurker - Can you please tell me how long your application was present in VSC? Also did you do anything to move it back to TSC or NSC.

    my case was in VSC for about 10 months then for last 10 days or so its been going back and forth. I did not do anything at all at my end to move it back to TSC. You wont believe this, i got another email this morning that my case has been transferred again to Lincoln,NE (i guess this is Nebraska Service Center).

    so now the sequence is TSC--->VSC--->TSC---->NSC---->USCIS Office(local office)--->Lincoln, NE:confused:

    only service center that is left out is California:D





    wallpaper Cuttable vector clipart in EPS free clipart pirates. Cuttable vector clipart in EPS
  • Cuttable vector clipart in EPS



  • gc_check
    02-13 09:41 PM
    Do not rush to decission. If you have good realtion with the current company, you can get assurance they do not revoke I-140 and also have the new employer file for H1 transfer under premium process. This will secure a 3 yr entension. Once this is done, see if the new employer starts GC as promissed or if you PD comes current, you can file for I-485 with your current employer for future job, and join him when the GC is approved or switch to the current employer with EAD after 485. It is workable, but there is a little amount of risk, if the new company messes thing with GC. They have to start on time and also make sure the new company had not layoff's recently, this will further delay the PERM filing. Also the current employermust not revoke your I-140. Only you know you status better than any one posting to forum. Make a good choice which is best for you and as long as you have all things staright forward and things done correctly / legally there should not be any issue. With USCIS, inspte of all, a little amount of luck is also requried. :)





    free clipart pirates. free clipart pirates. Com Clipart | Pirate Clipart
  • free clipart pirates. Com Clipart | Pirate Clipart



  • chi_shark
    06-24 04:28 PM
    i dont think the question is about earning a paycheck. The question is about being employed or not. Perhaps it could also be termed as "being working" or not.

    If the EAD does not come in time. I have a strong feeling that you can take leave without pay or with pay.
    Paid leave is a benefit. You earn the leave ( 1.5 day every month you worked legally). The salary you get during paid leave is not the salary of the day you worked. It is a benefit you received when you worked during your legal stay. Hence I do not feel that one have to be leave without pay. For example if you get your tax refund when your EAD is expired. We should reject the refund?





    2011 Cuttable vector clipart in EPS free clipart pirates. Drapeau Pirate clip art
  • Drapeau Pirate clip art



  • bhagat69
    02-27 09:27 AM
    Hi, I am actually in the same boat as you. Though I have an April 2006 PD for EB3 and am now on EAD as well.

    Question1: Is it better to try and port my EB3 to EB2 with a different employer. Isn't GC for future employment ? If so, can't I negotiate with another employer and file new labour under EB2 and try and port my priority date from EB3 ? Also, if I do this will my current employer find out ?

    Questions2: What is the process for porting EB3 to EB2 without current employer finding out ? What documents are required ? My current employer is not going to give me a copy of my I-140 or my Labour Cert. All I have is the receipt notice of my I-485 filing and my AP/EAD documents.

    Questions3: Is it possible that since there are so many India EB2 applicants and fewer India EB3 applicants that it is better to stick with EB3 April 2006 PD ? Dosen't a seperate quota get allocated to EB3 than that which gets allocated to EB2 each year or will EB3 always be behind EB2? Please advise.

    I will really appreciate someone who has experience with these issues to advise me on them.

    NOTE: Can someone please tell me how I can create my own new thread on immigration voice.



    more...


    free clipart pirates. Royalty Free Pirate Clipart
  • Royalty Free Pirate Clipart



  • wellwishergc
    07-11 12:27 PM
    ^^^^^^





    free clipart pirates. Free Clipart of Black and
  • Free Clipart of Black and



  • illinois_alum
    03-06 11:15 AM
    Then again I presume it would involve paying a fee of $80 for the biometrics too each time you apply online. Could be avoided if we go paper based.

    That does raise a small question here, the $1010 fee that we pay does that also exempt us on the biometric fee, so in essence AP/EAD/FP is all exempt irrespecitve the number of times we apply under the new fee structure?

    I think the Biometrics fee should be covered....when we applied online...the biometrics fee was part of the entire AP fee...we didn't pay a separate fee. It doesnt make sense that just because you apply online, you have to go for biometrics but if you send a paper application, they would not require biometrics! What does the application method have to do with biometrics? I suggest you call up USCIS and confirm about the biometrics fee...but as far as I know...everything should be covered with the fee your wife paid during the AOS application..



    more...


    free clipart pirates. Free Professions Clipart
  • Free Professions Clipart



  • niles123
    12-26 01:32 PM
    Chantu,
    Thanks for the link.. I looked up my case and the status shows as "CERTIFIED-EXPIRED". Any idea why it shows as "EXPIRED".. I applied for labor on Oct16, 2007, labor approved on Dec 3 07, I140 applied on April 8th( within 180 days ), I140 Approved on July 28. Just wondering if this is something i should be concerned about..

    Thanks

    I think, if you don't have labor doc, you can go to FLCDataCenter.com (http://www.flcdatacenter.com/) and search for MS Access document for the year when you file for the labor. If you have the number from the LC doc, search for that number in the access file and you will find the details of your case.





    2010 free clipart pirates. Com Clipart | Pirate Clipart free clipart pirates. Royalty Free Pirate Clipart
  • Royalty Free Pirate Clipart



  • singhsa3
    07-25 03:55 PM
    That exactly my point too. Any unique protest idea should be shared among us and saved for future use.
    I agree that protest idea should not be misused. They have listened to us once now they will say "what else they want". Though there are more long terms issues but i guess protest ideas can be saved for later on or wait for the momentum to buildup itself.



    more...


    free clipart pirates. Free Clip Art at
  • Free Clip Art at



  • kris187
    07-24 03:36 PM
    What happens if i moved twice without informing of address change. Will it still be ok to do it now. I am on H1B with i140 approved. I think I have the address that they have on file.
    Thanks.





    hair Drapeau Pirate clip art free clipart pirates. Vector Pirates Clipart
  • Vector Pirates Clipart



  • absaarkhan
    06-12 05:54 PM
    What is "Letter of Acquirement’

    Can you please tell me what is "Letter of Acquirement’'

    My company is Acquired too, the New Employer just gave me a Letter Copy
    explaining the Merger, NO Official docs were shared with me.

    From whom did u get this letter.


    No need of new H1 if company 'B's' HR has agreed to continue with 'A''s employees.
    1. Get a EVL letter from company 'B'. (This is assuming name of 'A' will change to 'B' or new name.

    2. You need to get a "Letter of Acquirement" from HR of new company (I am assuming that the name of the company is changing as well). If name does not change then you should be fine. If you have to travel out of US, you need to carry latest copy of EVL(of new company) and "Letter of Acquirement" along with you. (I went thru these few years back, PwCC bought over by IBM, immediately after the takeover I travelled out of US and came back without any problems(on H1)) this was quite a while back though, you may want to check with your company attorney though.

    Note:
    "Letter of Acquirement’ would state that your 'A' company was bought over by 'B' company on Date and name has now changed to 'B'.

    Good luck.

    GCCovet



    more...


    free clipart pirates. Fundraw.com: free clipart
  • Fundraw.com: free clipart



  • srkamath
    06-28 05:46 PM
    very useful perspectives from other organizations - thanks pappu... this election season will be very interesting.... i hope more rational.





    hot Royalty Free Pirate Clipart free clipart pirates. Free Pirate Clipart - Image 2
  • Free Pirate Clipart - Image 2



  • Makaveli
    11-18 01:22 AM
    now...mdipi wouldn't vote for himself using that account would he?! =) :evil:
    i think lost's looks better...that flower looks sweet....nice try mdipi, i see an improvement from the images you made b4



    more...


    house Free Professions Clipart free clipart pirates. Free Clip Art Index
  • Free Clip Art Index



  • jazzyjatt
    07-29 10:12 PM
    Getting the driver's license is not the problem, I know it will come. Problem here is why I cannot drive outside SC for up to 60 days waiting for the DL card? Remember I've to surrender my old SC license. This is serious limitation to my work, e.g. I need to go to Atlanta on 08/19 and I cannot drive there.

    In September I will go to Italy, what if I don?t get my DL till then?

    And you say ?Not sure why you thought of it as being punished?

    This is ridiculous

    On Checking the SC dmv site and it is interesting to note that non-citizens are not allowed to renew their license online. I guess this is the result of illegal immigration reform thing which is now a part of so many states along with SC. And I think they are running background checks against the legal status of any non-citizen folks. My take would be that you should consider meeting the senator and explaining the issue. They can basically expedite the process so that you wont have to wait for a long time.





    tattoo Free Clipart of Black and free clipart pirates. Pirate Ship clip art. Preview
  • Pirate Ship clip art. Preview



  • Googler
    02-07 05:53 PM
    http://www..com/discussion-forums/i485-1/65787841/last-page/

    "I called up an IO at NSC and they said they are swamped with the news of the 180 day NC requirement. She did confirm that this was true and that cases were being moved into different areas in order to get assigned to Officers. Mine being one of them."

    So the USCIS finally knows about it :)
    On the other note, those 88 cents I spent to download that document from the court site are my best investment since I've bought a house. Anybody needs green points? :)

    http://www..com/discussion-forums/i485-1/65831051/


    What is interesting is that both Zest2003 and Zenfloater on are EB-3 India with priority dates in Summer 2003. So neither of them has a current PD.

    I had three separate conversations in the last few weeks -- with a TSC IO, with staff in Michael Aytes office and with staff in the Ombudsmans Office, all of whom confirmed that cases are not assigned to adjudicators if their priority dates are not current i.e. no preadjudication of retrogressed cases.

    I made strong arguments to both staffers about how unjust this is since if dates move, retrogressed cases won't be good to go, and unused visas go to less retrogressed or unretrogressed categories.

    Now these two posters on seem to suggest that retrogressed cases are being given to adjudicators....it would be great if other retrogressed applicants posted about what they are hearing.



    more...


    pictures Free Professions Clipart free clipart pirates. Royalty-free clipart picture
  • Royalty-free clipart picture



  • psk79
    09-26 12:15 PM
    I am Jul2 filer with a notice date of Aug, 31. (NSC to TSC transferred) I got the receipts in early september however as of today no FP notices. I called uscis and hte guy told me to wait 30 days until oct 2. I dont know if there are any other guys in this case.....





    dresses Free Pirate Clipart - Image 2 free clipart pirates. Kids Simple Pirate Map: Pirate
  • Kids Simple Pirate Map: Pirate



  • vikki76
    11-09 01:45 PM
    My quires are.
    1. Do i need to go for stamping in Canada or Mexico

    Answer: No, you don't need to get your visa stamped unless you are traveling internationally and need to re-enter US
    2. Can i work for company B with my H1B approval
    Answer: It is perfectly legal to start working with H1-B approval even though your passport has L1 visa stamped
    3. To start my new job, do my employer should change my status
    Answer: Definitely-YES. I-9 form from employer should reflect this
    4. If going for stamping do my dependents also should join me
    Answer: You do not need to go for stamping just to begin your employment. And regardless of visa stamping decision- it is not mandatory that you and your dependents should get go for visa stamping together



    more...


    makeup Free Clip Art at free clipart pirates. Free Professions Clipart
  • Free Professions Clipart



  • kshitijnt
    03-07 12:49 AM
    Hi People,

    I have been hearing a few things on the renewal and I cant seem to get a concrete picture here. Would appreciate a look here.

    I am applying for an advance parole renewal for my wife, me and her, we did not apply for the GC at the same time, I applied during the hullabaloo July 2007 times under the old fee structure and she was applied later on in the following year 2008 under the new fee structure of $1010 as a derivative under my application. Her I-797 receipt notice indicates that a fee of $1010 was paid out. My I-797 indicates $300 odd as separate fees.

    Given the above, is she exempt from paying the $305/$340 for the Advance Parole/EAD. A USCIS agent that I talked to says that anything after July 30th 2007 is exempt but she could well be reading from a piece of paper without actual knowledge of the intricacies. A paralegal at my lawyer's office said that she needs to pay, but somehow I am not convinced.

    Would appreciate a little insight here.

    Thx,
    M

    She is exempt. I renewed last year under new fees structure. I got my AP . For this year they did not even give me a receipt. So I am going to have to call USCIS.





    girlfriend Pirate Ship clip art. Preview free clipart pirates. Pirate Ship Clip Art (free
  • Pirate Ship Clip Art (free



  • lj_rr
    07-28 07:05 PM
    I efiled in 2nd week of July and got approved in 8 calendar days.Already got the notices by mail.

    We are planning to go to India in the last week of September. My current AP expires by Oct 10. Hence applying for a new one. How long are AP approvals taking now a days at TSC.
    Thanks in advance

    -Krishna





    hairstyles Fundraw.com: free clipart free clipart pirates. Pirate Flag - Grinning Skull
  • Pirate Flag - Grinning Skull



  • Picasa
    01-22 02:40 PM
    Thakur saa'b & Oil Twist thanks for the suggestions.
    Rajiv did you have a loan with ICICI bank and would you please explain how big part of the payment you made that drastically reduced your payment to Rs 1200.
    Please check your messages I have sent you PM as well.
    Thanks,
    This is an option. I did one more trick. Made big part payment and asked them to reduce my EMI. Now I have EMI of Rs. 1200 for next 13 months. No penalty.





    suny_saini
    07-23 01:40 AM
    FROMNAIJA
    Thanks alot for the information.





    kevinkris
    09-23 02:33 PM
    I think they touched our cases but i think they cannot give any result as there are no visa numbers left..

    Lets hope for the best in last 6 working days !!!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...