Thursday, June 30, 2011

gold rush miners licence

images gold rush miners license. gold rush miners licence. house Gold Rush Miner Scene
  • house Gold Rush Miner Scene



  • puddonhead
    08-17 04:40 PM
    HI

    I filed this week my N400 based on a 5 years rule;

    I am a freelance book writer and a web market engeneer;
    In 2005 I was let go from my job; I filed for unemployment and I traveld to Asia working part time as writer and looking for a new job and find new places to write about in my book;
    the trip lasted 5 months,

    I attached my taxes for the last 5 years to the application:
    will CIS look at the taxes for 2005 and look at the unemployment benefits together with my international travel?

    AM I in trouble when I show up for the interview? I am concerned

    pls advice

    thank you


    I dont think international travel should be a problem as long as you have spent more than half of your last 5 years in the US.

    I have heard (IANAL - so please double check) Unemployment benefit is an insurance claim. Your employer (and indirectly you, in the form of foregone salary) paid the premium for it while you were employed. It is technically not supposed to be a government dole. So technically, even that is not supposed to be a problem.

    Why dont you spend a few hundred dollars to get a consultation with a good immigration attorney? The potential impact if something goes wrong is way too much for you to rely on questionable advice from strangers in an internet forum.





    wallpaper house Gold Rush Miner Scene gold rush miners licence. gold rush miners licence.
  • gold rush miners licence.



  • lpahari
    11-16 12:24 AM
    Hi,
    I am a green card holder via the DV program of 2007 and my husband is on student visa. We had entered US individually prior to our marriage. Our marriage took place back in Nepal in 2008 and considering the long waiting period for the dates to become current, I didn't file I-130 for my husband immediately after our marrigage thinking that we would wait for my citizenship. But now seeing the advancement in the current dates for Family based visa, I would like to file the I-130 for my husband. Please advise what my best bet would be? Wait until I get my citizenship or file now? Also if I file now, how long might it take for him to get his EAD and GC?
    Can I file the I-130 form on my own for would need to get a lawyer for that. Currenlty we are in Seattle, Washington.
    Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.





    gold rush miners licence. gold rush miners licence.
  • gold rush miners licence.



  • gc_rip
    10-12 02:41 PM
    Is this movement have any relation to prove or disprove that the FOIA data is correct?
    Any analysis on it.

    Thanks!





    2011 gold rush miners licence. gold rush miners licence. gold rush miners licence.
  • gold rush miners licence.



  • pappu
    04-06 09:53 PM
    Did anyone send her an email yet. Please do if you have not. We need more media visibility for our issues.



    more...


    gold rush miners licence. gold rush miners licence.
  • gold rush miners licence.



  • gc_lover
    06-29 08:12 AM
    Your I-94 should be valid as long as your H1B is valid. If you applied for H1B extension they will give you new I94. It should be at the bottom of your 797, please check your H1B approval notice.





    gold rush miners licence. gold rush miners license. gold
  • gold rush miners license. gold



  • rajeshiv
    03-01 01:33 PM
    I was moved from state (A) to another state (B) along with Client 'Y' four years back...and my Employer didn't filed for H1 amendment at that time, but my payroll was running from State B with same salary. I was not aware of this rule to file an amendment for change in job location and I dont know even employer is aware of that or not.

    After three years I got EAD and I Employed by Company X in state B.

    My question is....what are my options and problems for not being filed H1 Amendment four years back.?

    Please advice.



    more...


    gold rush miners licence. the trinity river today retains minermany Gold+rush+miners+licence
  • the trinity river today retains minermany Gold+rush+miners+licence



  • blake
    03-06 11:57 PM
    I currently live in Kingsland, GA... right beside Jacksonville, FL





    2010 gold rush miners licence. gold rush miners licence. gold rush miners license.
  • gold rush miners license.



  • jonty_11
    08-01 12:28 PM
    how abt hiring someone to track it!!!
    Lets hire someone from USCIS!!!!



    more...


    gold rush miners licence. Gold Rush Miner Scene 1:12
  • Gold Rush Miner Scene 1:12



  • vikki76
    10-10 12:33 AM
    So what was the outcome of roundtable?





    hair gold rush miners licence. gold rush miners licence. 1848, Gold found in California
  • 1848, Gold found in California



  • trueguy
    09-15 03:09 PM
    Delhi Embassy has not updated the Cutoff Date for Oct'2009 yet. We have to wait until Delhi updates their website.

    Looks like Mumbai Embassy has made a error while punching in numbers.



    more...


    gold rush miners licence. Many parks display Gold Rush
  • Many parks display Gold Rush



  • WaitingYaar
    01-09 09:39 AM
    Thanks for the info. Any thoughts on under what scenarios they issue request for an interview. And does this means that the case is further delayed, or they randomly pick cases for interview.





    hot gold rush miners licence. gold rush miners licence. california gold rush, gold
  • california gold rush, gold



  • sodh
    07-17 08:46 PM
    I called an IO today at Texas.
    Last week they told me that due to glitch they never printed my fp notice.
    The IO I talked to then, said that she was going to generate one and mailed to me.
    I talked to another lady today and she said that notice was mailed last Thursday! She told me my appointment is on July 26 at 9:00 am but I dont have the NOA yet.... I dont know what to do I dont want to miss my appointment

    The lady said she will sent another one today..... I hope I get it, please let me know if you guys have any advice
    If I'am not mistaken I feel even the Lawyer gets the fp notice check with your lawyer.



    more...


    house gold rush miners licence. gold rush miners licence. A gold rush could be about to
  • A gold rush could be about to



  • vvenkat007
    09-19 08:53 PM
    Hi Friends,

    My brother is finishing his BDS in India this year. I am planning to bring him to US for the studies in USA. Could you please help me on what he needs to do to enter here and are there any hurdles. I am new to USA too so don't know much about the ways so trying to find out. All I heard is unlike engineering its difficult to come for medical studies to USA.

    Thank you for your help and support.





    tattoo gold rush miners license. gold gold rush miners licence. gold rush miners licence.
  • gold rush miners licence.



  • md2003
    08-28 10:34 AM
    I think doing a business on H1B is legal , But you are not supposed to work for the company.



    more...


    pictures the trinity river today retains minermany Gold+rush+miners+licence gold rush miners licence. While prospective miners were
  • While prospective miners were



  • wisley
    10-23 05:49 PM
    hi all
    im in F2B ( LPR filing for son over 21 )
    my PD : 12-aug-2009
    ON 23-dec-2009 case has been approved , based on the Visa Bulletin currently the are processing visas for F2A with priority date before 1- JUN i think soon " within 2 month " it will become current and thus all unused visa numbers will transfer to F2B ( spilover ) if this happen i assume i will get my paper and interiview within 2011 .
    AM I RIGHT ?????
    any insight will be appreciated





    dresses california gold rush, gold gold rush miners licence. australian gold rush miners
  • australian gold rush miners



  • lonedesi
    07-27 12:07 PM
    Anyone who knows about this issue, please respond



    more...


    makeup Gold Rush Miner Scene 1:12 gold rush miners licence. gold rush miners licence.
  • gold rush miners licence.



  • sathweb
    07-12 08:15 AM
    This USCIS fiasco seems to have more twists than Anna Nicole Smith case.
    Here is new father of the fiasco:

    http://www.immigration-law.com/

    07/12/2007: Truth to Rumor of Resrictionist Senators Having Influenced USCIS Decision of July 2007 EB New Filing

    There is an unconfirmed source of information that a couple of restrictionist U.S. Senators influenced the USCIS decision to reject July applications for their alleged fear that since July 2007 Visa Bulletin would open a flood gate of hundreds of thousands of 485 applications, the public might take it as the government giving out a sort of "amnesty" to these floods of people. We hope that there is no truth to such rumor. However, if it is true, it is indeed shocking that individual legislators could interfere with the government process on "personal" basis and without the formal legislative process of public notice and participation. We urge the U.S. Senate to get to the bottom of this rumor and take appropriate action for correction under the Senate rules.





    girlfriend gold rush miners licence. gold rush miners licence. gold rush tools and equipment. house 2010 California Gold
  • gold rush tools and equipment. house 2010 California Gold



  • Bush
    02-27 03:56 PM
    How come you guys do not want to go back there?

    Taken from the ad.

    "The world has long been fascinated by India's culture, history, and recently, the country's spectacular economic growth. With a per annum growth exceeding 8%, India presents an exciting opportunity for domestic and multinational companies alike. Throughout this conference we will explore the various sectors driving this economic expansion."


    Thats a very good question.Off late I am seeing lot of people moving back.I can quote my friend's brother.He lived in this country for the last nearly 18 years.He has 37 patents to his credit.He started his company in 2000 and sold that company to Motorola and currently he is a venture capitalist to Bio-tech start up.I was talking to him other day and hes going back for Good in July.

    He was of the opinion that you have to always ride the wave.The gold rush of 2000 and before is gone here.It was his opinion.

    I think the main reason is people have slogged here and they want to take atleast some benefit of GC.We are contributing Social Security and you will not see a single penny what you paid to Uncle Sam unless you have a GC.





    hairstyles Many parks display Gold Rush gold rush miners licence. gold rush miners licence.
  • gold rush miners licence.



  • rpatel
    12-12 09:51 AM
    I have an opportunity to do some consulting work for a company B on a part-time basis apart from my current full time job with company A. I know that I will need another H1 for the part time gig but what I am confused about is whether the company B has to wait for next years quota to file for an H1 or can it file immediately ? Meaning is the H1b quota tied to max no of individuals ? or to max no of positions ?

    I would appreciate if some one knowledgeable about the issue can comment on my question:confused:





    seemashah
    02-21 05:29 PM
    usually a CPA can give an audited report ...or the bank auditors can
    Is the company a Corp, LLC or sole prop?
    >>The company is a Corporation. Can any CPA give an audit report... can you be more elaborative about the process of getting audited report... like what are we supposed to provide the CPA to get the audit report...





    unbreakable
    06-03 01:32 AM
    Sorry, I didn't know the bill was dead. Thanks for correcting.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...