Sunday, June 12, 2011

i love music quotes

images i love music quotes. i love music quotes. quotes about music and love. i
  • quotes about music and love. i



  • manjunathpv
    10-07 01:12 PM
    Raj

    Any updates on your interfiling case? Did you follow up with SR and infopass?

    Thanks





    wallpaper quotes about music and love. i i love music quotes. Quotes quot; music is life, i love
  • Quotes quot; music is life, i love



  • goel_ar
    12-21 10:06 AM
    Keerthisagar - sent you a PM. send me your email..
    Can IV core send any material prepared for lawmakers?





    i love music quotes. i love music quotes. i love
  • i love music quotes. i love



  • DSLStart
    09-23 08:48 PM
    see this latest approval:

    http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=286510





    2011 Quotes quot; music is life, i love i love music quotes. Tags: life, love, music,
  • Tags: life, love, music,



  • sudiptasarkar
    09-14 02:51 PM
    I am trying to apply my AP (I-131) renewal. My current AP will expire on Oct 17 2009.
    I had few questions about the form. Can someone please answer my queries?

    Part 1
    Q#3. Class of Admission: I used my AP to enter the country on Sep 7th 2009. I am currently working on EAD. What should I enter for this field?
    Part 3
    Q1. Date of Intended Departure: I do not have any trip planned right now. What should I enter for this question.
    Q2. Expected Length of Trip: What should I enter for this question?

    On Part 7 it says that
    "On a separate sheet of paper explain how you qualify for an advance parole document, and what circumstances warrant issuance of advance parole."

    Thanks
    Sudipta



    more...


    i love music quotes. cute quotes about music. i
  • cute quotes about music. i



  • singhsa3
    11-04 08:11 PM
    Check your private msg
    Singhsa, I know. At this point, I am looking for alternatives. Please let me know if you have seen such experiences and what USCIS has done in such cases.





    i love music quotes. i love music quotes
  • i love music quotes



  • ivar
    01-22 09:41 AM
    No one on this forum who is waiting for PERM Withdrawal or has his PERM withdrawan earlier?



    more...


    i love music quotes. Myspace Layouts I love
  • Myspace Layouts I love



  • jy1021
    02-15 08:53 AM
    yes, you can. I did it last summer. the first officer at the border did not know the rule and said we could not enter, then an older officer came and said we could. they let us in with expired visa but approved h-1b extension notice





    2010 i love music quotes. i love i love music quotes. i love music quotes.
  • i love music quotes.



  • gconmymind
    08-29 12:33 PM
    My wife's H1 was applied by her Indian company's US office in March 07 and got approved in July 07. She was in India at that time. We got married in July and she came to the US on H4 in Dec 07. Then, she went to Kolkata in Mar 08 (we are from Mumbai region) to get her H1B stamped and got the stamp and started working in Apr 08.

    So, if you are returning from US to get a H1B stamp, you can go to any consulate in India.

    You can go to Canada or Mexico, but chances are security clearance can delay the process. We did not want to take a chance and chose Inida for stamping.



    more...


    i love music quotes. See more i love music quotes
  • See more i love music quotes



  • amsgc
    06-15 12:24 AM
    Once you apply for I-485, you are in "adjustment of status" - an intermediate status. No H4 is required. However, you can work only if you have a work visa or EAD. In case of a student, if you have OPT, you are ok to work.

    Thank you for your response, I appreciate it. Unfortunately, there is not OPT in this case.

    Due to the large number of cases to be received by the USCIS, it is just anybody's guess when these documents will be available, hence my question.

    My next question is, if one applies for H1 (cap exempt) for spouse, while the EAD is pending, is that allowed? I doubt if anybody had to do this, but it may be something to consider going forward.

    Thanks,

    Ams





    hair Tags: life, love, music, i love music quotes. Emo Music, Music Love, Quotes
  • Emo Music, Music Love, Quotes



  • pappu
    01-29 12:27 AM
    Thanks to everyone for taking an active role in the funding drive. It is always a frustrating experience every time we want to raise funds. In our overzealousness sometimes we also hurt the effort by being too harsh on people who are not contributing. We do not wish to encourage any finger pointing. Members start asking all kinds of questions on the forum and kill the initiative thereby hurting the organization and ultimately themselves. At this time we are no longer going to ask for funds on the forum and will continue the IV effort with what we have from the contributions members have made. Members who feel they wish to contribute will contribute if they feel for the cause in their heart. Admins have decided to close all such threads so that we can focus on the other IV work rather than solving disputes between members and making sure no anonymous member is hurting other anonymous member?s feelings.



    more...


    i love music quotes. quotes for music. i love music
  • quotes for music. i love music



  • Sandeep
    01-26 12:23 PM
    (a) a policy paper by the committee for economic development
    (b) A paper by Pia Orrenius and Madeline Zavodny of the FRB, Dallas, that discusses the effect of immigrants on wage levels
    16

    17.





    hot cute quotes about music. i i love music quotes. short famous music quotes
  • short famous music quotes



  • chvs2000@yahoo.com
    08-17 12:23 AM
    We got a rejection notice for my wife's 485 & 765 application. The notice said

    ============
    "Based on the information you provided, your priority date could not be established. Please resubmit you application with the proper documentation to the address listed on the bottom of this notice
    The following documents may be provided:
    Your original Form I-130(petition for alien relative) if you are filing concurrently ; or
    Your original Form I-360 if you are filing concurrently; or
    A copy of your Form I-797 if the petition has already beed filed/approved; or
    Other evidence that an immigration visa petition has been filed/approved on your behalf.
    ==============

    My PD is Mar 2005, EB2 and my 485 is pending since aug 2007.
    We have included following documentation in the package

    1) Forms 485 ,765 , G 325 A
    2) passport copy
    3) Birth certificate and affidavits
    4) My 485 receipt notice
    5) My I 140 approval
    6) Letter from the employer saying that i am still employed with them
    7) Pay stubs

    Does anyone know what have we missed? I dont think I -130 and I -360 are relevant for this category.



    more...


    house i love music icons. i love you i love music quotes. tattoo i love music quotes.
  • tattoo i love music quotes.



  • sam_hoosier
    11-12 03:44 PM
    Gurus,

    I am on H1B in USA and now I am planning to set up a company in India. Will I be violating any laws by doing this.

    Can I operate the company from USA and still get payed in India. My clients will be paying my company in India.

    Will I have to pay taxes in USA.

    Thank you for your time.

    You can set up a company in India, while you are on an H1B. Are your clients in the US or India ? India & US have a double taxation treaty. If you get paid in India and keep the funds in India, you dont have to pay US taxes on that income. But you will have to pay taxes in India and report in the US.





    tattoo i love music quotes i love music quotes. wallpaper i love music quotes.
  • wallpaper i love music quotes.



  • bpratap
    02-03 07:00 PM
    What do you guys suggest me to do ?

    Contact USCIS to clear the Issue ?

    Or

    OK to ignore, I don't need to worry about it ?



    more...


    pictures Myspace Layouts I love i love music quotes. love and music quotes. i love
  • love and music quotes. i love



  • raydon
    10-12 10:30 AM
    According to one website http://www.immigration-law.com the USCIS is working on trying to streamline processing I-140 petitions to four months by April 2009. I quote the following from the website
    --------------------------------------------------------
    10/08/2008: I-140 Processing in Four Months by April 2009?

    * This is a five-month old information which has just been released. This source of information indicates that the USCIS was hiring and training new employees and by April 2009, I-140 petitions might be processed in four months. It is a good news in a way.
    --------------------------------------------------------

    Going by the previous track record of the USCIS though, I do have reasons to be skeptical about that. We will find out in April eventually, unless our invididual petitions get approved before that. The only issue is that in the interim we still have the threat to jobs in this bad economy. The other concern of mine is that older petitions might get dumped into another Backlog Elimination Center and they only work efficiently on newer I-140 petitions. That solution would be hell for people with older I-140 applications





    dresses short famous music quotes i love music quotes. lil wayne music quotes. i love
  • lil wayne music quotes. i love



  • getta05
    03-27 05:38 PM
    i have not applied for a GC as yet.

    I want to buy a franchise and start my own business.
    later on I want to apply for my GC.



    more...


    makeup See more i love music quotes i love music quotes. i love music icons. i love you
  • i love music icons. i love you



  • goel_ar
    12-20 11:39 AM
    ^^^^





    girlfriend wallpaper i love music quotes. i love music quotes. Music
  • Music



  • bkarnik
    08-28 05:00 PM
    Totally agree with boreal. Also, the category that you qualify for depends upon the requirements of the job and not your qualifications. For example if the minimum requirements of the job is BS with little or no experience, you would be in an EB3 category, irrespective of whether you have a MS or a PhD.





    hairstyles quotes for music. i love music i love music quotes. i love music quotes. cute
  • i love music quotes. cute



  • sweet_jungle
    10-23 01:06 AM
    I am sorry, I dont know the answer to your question.

    But on the other hand, your friend, his hot shot MBA job...is it in Wall Street? involving bundling mortgage based assets & leveraged options on those?

    nope, it is outside wall street.





    gandalf1234
    02-10 03:58 PM
    Sharma ji -

    I heard 6 mths but there is no written rule .

    Please do not hijack my thread .....

    This thread is about H1-Extension pending after 485 approval





    garybanz
    09-28 12:13 PM
    I called up USCIS - Number: 1-800-375-5283, If you don't have a receipt number and want to get one Touch Key options to press are : 1-2-2-6-2-2-1

    You need to say that your application is more than 90 days old, else you will be kicked out.

    If you say that your application is more than 90 days old then you will be transferred to another person who will give you the receipt numbers.

    For the record there should be one receipt number for each applicant (your dependents and you)) for each document (485, 131, 765)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...