glosrfc
04-01 03:15 PM
Huh? Call me old-fashioned but this bloke would rather be matched with someone who has...well, bits that don't dangle so much if you get my gist.
wallpaper tattoo Julia Roberts
gcfriend65
03-19 04:28 PM
I think they don't have much to say. Look he even got an award from the Semiconductor Association of America for pushing Maths and Science in America. Not to mention the SKIL bill.
what are they saying
what are they saying
portland
02-10 10:48 AM
PLEASE HELP ME WITH ANSWERS ON ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS, APPROVED I360 VAWA AND INTERVIEW?
I just received an approved i360 vawa petition from VSC dated January 26, 2011. The petition was approved on December 20, 2010 and I have a pending I485, filed on January 2010 and I asked the local office during my interview to hold on to it till my VAWA I360 is approved. Now, my VAWA I360 has been approved, I would immensely appreciate your kind help if someone can help me with the following questions.
1. How long does it take for an approved VAWA I360 to get notified to National Benefit Center to link my pending I485 to my approved I360?
2. Has anyone ever experienced this situation and how long did it take before securing interview notice?
3. Do I need to contact the local office since I suspect my pending I485 should be at the NBC or do you think its been transferred to local office.
4. My work permit EAD is expiring on March 9th this year and I would like to renew it since I still have a pending I485 since April last year and approved I360 this year. Do you think I have to renew my EAD since I'm hoping to secure my green card soon rather than paying another $380 this week for my work permit renewal?
If you need additional information, do let me know.
I have read couple of things online but I would really appreciate if someone can help me out. Many thanks as look forward to hearing from you guys.
I just received an approved i360 vawa petition from VSC dated January 26, 2011. The petition was approved on December 20, 2010 and I have a pending I485, filed on January 2010 and I asked the local office during my interview to hold on to it till my VAWA I360 is approved. Now, my VAWA I360 has been approved, I would immensely appreciate your kind help if someone can help me with the following questions.
1. How long does it take for an approved VAWA I360 to get notified to National Benefit Center to link my pending I485 to my approved I360?
2. Has anyone ever experienced this situation and how long did it take before securing interview notice?
3. Do I need to contact the local office since I suspect my pending I485 should be at the NBC or do you think its been transferred to local office.
4. My work permit EAD is expiring on March 9th this year and I would like to renew it since I still have a pending I485 since April last year and approved I360 this year. Do you think I have to renew my EAD since I'm hoping to secure my green card soon rather than paying another $380 this week for my work permit renewal?
If you need additional information, do let me know.
I have read couple of things online but I would really appreciate if someone can help me out. Many thanks as look forward to hearing from you guys.
2011 Haircut from Julia Roberts

Mount Soche
05-09 04:38 PM
number is high so if i don't get current in the next few bulletins, i lose out for this fiscal year.
more...
newuser
08-01 09:11 PM
Mine is EB2 June 5th, 2007
arunoman
09-13 02:06 PM
Is it possible to change to Consular processing while I-140 and I-485 is in pending.
I filed 485 in Aug and do not have the receipt either.
Kindly advice.
Guru's kindly advice..
I filed 485 in Aug and do not have the receipt either.
Kindly advice.
Guru's kindly advice..
more...
smalgin
04-17 02:14 PM
Hello everybody,
My wife who is on H4 was denied admission to a masters in accounting program due to lack of work experience. Other factors (GPA/GMAT scores) were allright according to a professor at the university! Does anybody know how/where she can get some experience (voluntary/unpaid/intership). We have already looked at craigslist job listing in the non-profit sector and not many people are looking to hire even if its unpaid:eek: We reside in Raleigh/NC and was wondering if someone in this forum has some insight as to how we can move forward.
:confused:
Skark
Please understand that by law they can hire you ONLY if a position presumes volunteer work. If there are other similar positions that ARE PAID, you are out of luck.
My wife is a chemist. That's even worse.
Best wishes!
My wife who is on H4 was denied admission to a masters in accounting program due to lack of work experience. Other factors (GPA/GMAT scores) were allright according to a professor at the university! Does anybody know how/where she can get some experience (voluntary/unpaid/intership). We have already looked at craigslist job listing in the non-profit sector and not many people are looking to hire even if its unpaid:eek: We reside in Raleigh/NC and was wondering if someone in this forum has some insight as to how we can move forward.
:confused:
Skark
Please understand that by law they can hire you ONLY if a position presumes volunteer work. If there are other similar positions that ARE PAID, you are out of luck.
My wife is a chemist. That's even worse.
Best wishes!
2010 hot Julia Roberts Hairstyles
dale
04-09 03:33 AM
it needs a magnifying glass with a distorted view :)
that would be cool - good suggestion.
-dale
that would be cool - good suggestion.
-dale
more...
jaggu bhai
10-13 11:30 AM
Hi folks
We have applied for COS for my wife from H4 - F1, and yesterday we got approval.
(TOOK ONE MONTH APPROX),
Now the question is,
I AM AWARE THAT SHE HAS TO GET STAMPED IF SHE TRAVELS TO INDIA, BUT what if she travels to India, when on OPT status????
Any seniors had experienced the same situation?????????
Pl advice
JAGGU BHAI
We have applied for COS for my wife from H4 - F1, and yesterday we got approval.
(TOOK ONE MONTH APPROX),
Now the question is,
I AM AWARE THAT SHE HAS TO GET STAMPED IF SHE TRAVELS TO INDIA, BUT what if she travels to India, when on OPT status????
Any seniors had experienced the same situation?????????
Pl advice
JAGGU BHAI
hair Pretty Woman julia roberts
prashantkh
07-19 03:54 PM
Hi all:
I entered the country on Advance Parole and so now I am on EAD status because of that.
I am on my 8th year of extension. My H1B was valid till 2009 but now it is not because of my EAD. Its been more than a year since I applied for 485 and My I-140 has been approved.
Q.1 Can I join another employer based on a new H1B so as to reinstate my H1B status? I plan to file for AC21 if I change employers.
Q.2 Can I apply for a new H1B with my CURRENT employer based on my current job?
I would really appreciate your input.
Thanks in advance.
Santosh
You can ask on the conference call this Sunday
I entered the country on Advance Parole and so now I am on EAD status because of that.
I am on my 8th year of extension. My H1B was valid till 2009 but now it is not because of my EAD. Its been more than a year since I applied for 485 and My I-140 has been approved.
Q.1 Can I join another employer based on a new H1B so as to reinstate my H1B status? I plan to file for AC21 if I change employers.
Q.2 Can I apply for a new H1B with my CURRENT employer based on my current job?
I would really appreciate your input.
Thanks in advance.
Santosh
You can ask on the conference call this Sunday
more...
kdd
04-01 09:03 PM
:lol: So racist. :lol:
hot julia roberts duplicity
Sunnytony
08-07 04:49 PM
I have a question on the receipt number. If we get the receipt number, does it mean "The application is accepted" (All the supporting documentation and fee are coorect)?
or
Are there any cases where receipt numbers is issued though the supporting documentation / fee is not correct?
or
Are there any cases where receipt numbers is issued though the supporting documentation / fee is not correct?
more...
house julia roberts pretty woman
kumar1
01-29 10:58 AM
You can do it.
Work full time for primary H1-B employer and part time on anyone on EAD. I am doing it right now.
Work full time for primary H1-B employer and part time on anyone on EAD. I am doing it right now.
tattoo julia roberts hair color.
pranju
08-15 08:16 PM
nothing yet
more...
pictures Julia Roberts#39;s Long Loose
LostInGCProcess
07-11 11:36 PM
Hi All,
I used the AR-11 form for the change of my address. I did it online. Also, while changing there is an option to change the address for any pending petition. In my case it is the I-485, which I changed.
My question is, how to verify if the address has actually changed in the system at USCIS. I checked my case status online and did not see any LUD's.
Please let me know if anyone of you have done the change of address and share your experience.
Thanks!!!
I used the AR-11 form for the change of my address. I did it online. Also, while changing there is an option to change the address for any pending petition. In my case it is the I-485, which I changed.
My question is, how to verify if the address has actually changed in the system at USCIS. I checked my case status online and did not see any LUD's.
Please let me know if anyone of you have done the change of address and share your experience.
Thanks!!!
dresses Julia Roberts
morchu
06-10 06:12 PM
You dont have to be employed by the employer for 180 days. All you need is 485 pending for 180 days. So in the letter you can mention that 485 had been pending for more than 180 days.
The only catch is if USCIS question about your "intention" at the time of filing 485. (Since you didnt work for the company after 485, and now specifically says dont intent to..).
At the time of filing 485 you should have proper intention to join the original employer.
Maybe somebody else who went through similar experience can help u.
AC21 invocation letters typically state that you're using AC21 for switching employment after 180 days. What argument should be used to invoke AC21 in my case?
Thanks!
The only catch is if USCIS question about your "intention" at the time of filing 485. (Since you didnt work for the company after 485, and now specifically says dont intent to..).
At the time of filing 485 you should have proper intention to join the original employer.
Maybe somebody else who went through similar experience can help u.
AC21 invocation letters typically state that you're using AC21 for switching employment after 180 days. What argument should be used to invoke AC21 in my case?
Thanks!
more...
makeup Julia Roberts Hairstyle 2011
mbawa2574
02-21 01:32 PM
Shortly after class, an economics student approaches his economics professor and says,
"I don't understand this stimulus bill. Can you explain it to me?"
The professor replied, "I don't have any time to explain it at my office, but if you come over to my house on Saturday and help me with my weekend project, I'll be glad to explain it to you." The student agreed.
At the agreed-upon time, the student showed up at the professor's house. The professor stated that the weekend project involved his backyard pool.
They both went out back to the pool, and the professor handed the student a bucket. Demonstrating with his own bucket, the professor said, "First, go over to the deep end, and fill your bucket with as much water as you can." The student did as he was instructed.
The professor then continued, "Follow me over to the shallow end, and then dump all the water from your bucket into it." The student was naturally confused, but did as he was told.
The professor then explained they were going to do this many more times, and began walking back to the deep end of the pool.
The confused student asked, "Excuse me, but why are we doing this?"
The professor matter-of-factly stated that he was trying to make the shallow end much deeper.
The student didn't think the economics professor was serious, but figured that he would find out the real story soon enough.
However, after the 6th trip between the shallow end and the deep end, the student began to become worried that his economics professor had gone mad. The student finally replied, "All we're doing is wasting valuable time and effort on unproductive pursuits. Even worse, when this process is all over, everything will be at the same level it was before, so all you'll really have accomplished is the destruction of what could have been truly productive action!"
The professor put down his bucket and replied with a smile, "Congratulations. You now understand the stimulus bill."
"I don't understand this stimulus bill. Can you explain it to me?"
The professor replied, "I don't have any time to explain it at my office, but if you come over to my house on Saturday and help me with my weekend project, I'll be glad to explain it to you." The student agreed.
At the agreed-upon time, the student showed up at the professor's house. The professor stated that the weekend project involved his backyard pool.
They both went out back to the pool, and the professor handed the student a bucket. Demonstrating with his own bucket, the professor said, "First, go over to the deep end, and fill your bucket with as much water as you can." The student did as he was instructed.
The professor then continued, "Follow me over to the shallow end, and then dump all the water from your bucket into it." The student was naturally confused, but did as he was told.
The professor then explained they were going to do this many more times, and began walking back to the deep end of the pool.
The confused student asked, "Excuse me, but why are we doing this?"
The professor matter-of-factly stated that he was trying to make the shallow end much deeper.
The student didn't think the economics professor was serious, but figured that he would find out the real story soon enough.
However, after the 6th trip between the shallow end and the deep end, the student began to become worried that his economics professor had gone mad. The student finally replied, "All we're doing is wasting valuable time and effort on unproductive pursuits. Even worse, when this process is all over, everything will be at the same level it was before, so all you'll really have accomplished is the destruction of what could have been truly productive action!"
The professor put down his bucket and replied with a smile, "Congratulations. You now understand the stimulus bill."
girlfriend Julia Roberts
kalyan
06-15 08:49 AM
Good thing is after 6 months of EAD ,change the jobs. So the new additional income added to your pot can be used to pay INS if there are any annual renewals till you get the GC.
INS will have atleast 200-300K 485 Applicaitons from Indians and equivalent from chinese, Mexico by July 31'st.
So INS will have a good beer party with Billions of Dollars and fixed royalty income from renewals from the potbellys of Indians, chinese,mexicans. This is a ballgame in no mans land.
Some one in INS did a good math to have good money. With these money, if the new bill et al is passed, can be used to build next gen systems.
Good Luck to everybody including me. I am also in the same race to get GC but i am far distant.
INS will have atleast 200-300K 485 Applicaitons from Indians and equivalent from chinese, Mexico by July 31'st.
So INS will have a good beer party with Billions of Dollars and fixed royalty income from renewals from the potbellys of Indians, chinese,mexicans. This is a ballgame in no mans land.
Some one in INS did a good math to have good money. With these money, if the new bill et al is passed, can be used to build next gen systems.
Good Luck to everybody including me. I am also in the same race to get GC but i am far distant.
hairstyles Julia Roberts
Anders ?stberg
July 1st, 2004, 06:49 AM
?Hola! Alcanor - Welcome!
Nice picture, please show us more...
Don't worry about your English, it's certainly better than my Spanish. :)
Nice picture, please show us more...
Don't worry about your English, it's certainly better than my Spanish. :)