JunRN
09-28 01:28 PM
I agree. For example, in Germany, it is hard to work if you do not speak German. Also in France and all others.
And even in Scotland, they speak different English there and you need to be there for many months before you get used to it.
And even in Scotland, they speak different English there and you need to be there for many months before you get used to it.
wallpaper Rowland#39;s solo album Here I Am
ajp5
08-05 04:50 PM
There is just one thing you can do......pray........however gods immigration dept is as slow as USCIS............IV community will attest to that:)
Ofcourse you dont need approved h1b to leave the country......only to come back..so if you will be there for a few weeks you can get PP done till then........make sure stamping etc is taken care of before you show up at POE.........
Ofcourse you dont need approved h1b to leave the country......only to come back..so if you will be there for a few weeks you can get PP done till then........make sure stamping etc is taken care of before you show up at POE.........
sukhyani
06-23 01:04 PM
IF dates stay current THEN
I-485 processing is FIFO based on receipt date of I-485
ELSE
I-485 processing is FIFO based on PD
END IF
:)
Man you need to go help USCIS write a good program that helps them become efficient. I am still struggling with the idea that they lose thousands of Visa numbers every year just because of their inefficiency.
I-485 processing is FIFO based on receipt date of I-485
ELSE
I-485 processing is FIFO based on PD
END IF
:)
Man you need to go help USCIS write a good program that helps them become efficient. I am still struggling with the idea that they lose thousands of Visa numbers every year just because of their inefficiency.
2011 Kelly Rowland - � Motivation
bayarea07
04-08 04:04 PM
Hello All,
I have a quick question regarding my EAD.
I got my EAD through Company A and then that company got bought Over by Company B, though in my Employer name Section, my EAD is still held by Company A.
Question 1 - So Next Time,if i file for my EAD extension,do i need to file any kind of amednment to speciy the new company B in EAD and all USCIS document
Question 2 - What if Company B decided to close down its newly acquired unilt which is Company A, what happens of my EAD status, will that be invalid now.
Please respond.
Thanks!
I have a quick question regarding my EAD.
I got my EAD through Company A and then that company got bought Over by Company B, though in my Employer name Section, my EAD is still held by Company A.
Question 1 - So Next Time,if i file for my EAD extension,do i need to file any kind of amednment to speciy the new company B in EAD and all USCIS document
Question 2 - What if Company B decided to close down its newly acquired unilt which is Company A, what happens of my EAD status, will that be invalid now.
Please respond.
Thanks!
more...

sledge_hammer
07-01 09:10 AM
Hello all,
I need clarifications on how to answer certain questions in the I-134 form. Can someone here please help?
__________________________________________________ _______________
2. I am __ years of age and have resided in the United States since (date) ______
Do I enter the date I first landed in the US, or the most recent landing?
__________________________________________________ _______________
3. Name of spouse and children accompanying or following to join person:
I am sponsoring my mother and father. Do I name them here? Or should I have separate I-134 forms for each parent and leave "Name of spouse" above blank?
__________________________________________________ _______________
7. I am employed as or engaged in the business of _______ with _______
Should I enter my company's business type in the first blank and name of the company in the second blank?____________________________________________ ______ _______________
8. The following persons are dependent on me for support:
My wife and I file our tax as married/joint, and we do not claim each other as dependents. Should I leave the above item blank? Do I leave this blank?
__________________________________________________ _______________
9. I have previously submitted affidavit(s) of support for the following person(s). If none, state none.
I had sponsored my wife's H4 when she came to the US 2 years ago. I'm not sure if I did I-134. Do generally people file this during H4 sponsorship?
__________________________________________________ _______________
10. I have submitted a visa petition(s) to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on behalf of the......Date Submitted?
I had of course sponsored my wife's H4. For date submitted, what date should I use?
__________________________________________________ _______________
11. I xIntend xdo not intend to make specific contributions to the support of the person(s) named in item 3
What should I enter here?
__________________________________________________ _______________
Thanks in advance!
I need clarifications on how to answer certain questions in the I-134 form. Can someone here please help?
__________________________________________________ _______________
2. I am __ years of age and have resided in the United States since (date) ______
Do I enter the date I first landed in the US, or the most recent landing?
__________________________________________________ _______________
3. Name of spouse and children accompanying or following to join person:
I am sponsoring my mother and father. Do I name them here? Or should I have separate I-134 forms for each parent and leave "Name of spouse" above blank?
__________________________________________________ _______________
7. I am employed as or engaged in the business of _______ with _______
Should I enter my company's business type in the first blank and name of the company in the second blank?____________________________________________ ______ _______________
8. The following persons are dependent on me for support:
My wife and I file our tax as married/joint, and we do not claim each other as dependents. Should I leave the above item blank? Do I leave this blank?
__________________________________________________ _______________
9. I have previously submitted affidavit(s) of support for the following person(s). If none, state none.
I had sponsored my wife's H4 when she came to the US 2 years ago. I'm not sure if I did I-134. Do generally people file this during H4 sponsorship?
__________________________________________________ _______________
10. I have submitted a visa petition(s) to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on behalf of the......Date Submitted?
I had of course sponsored my wife's H4. For date submitted, what date should I use?
__________________________________________________ _______________
11. I xIntend xdo not intend to make specific contributions to the support of the person(s) named in item 3
What should I enter here?
__________________________________________________ _______________
Thanks in advance!
cox
September 4th, 2005, 07:32 PM
... Michael Michael Michael.... you do such nice work... there's always a jewel in the center with a bit of tweakin... that's what I love about your work! Many possibilities with one pic! :)
Aw, shucks <blush>... I'll work on my tweakin' some more. I like your version, to be sure, but my goal is to make it look exactly like it looked when I shot it. I got about a million sunset shots at the world famous Canon beach. I'll see what I can do with those. Thanks for the input, as always!
Aw, shucks <blush>... I'll work on my tweakin' some more. I like your version, to be sure, but my goal is to make it look exactly like it looked when I shot it. I got about a million sunset shots at the world famous Canon beach. I'll see what I can do with those. Thanks for the input, as always!