dilber
08-18 02:06 AM
My wife got her F1 stamped in Mexico last week and I just noticed that her old I 94 from the time when she entered in US with her H4 is still in her passport. Is that a problem?? I remember reading some where on the forum that they are supposed to take out I 94 for the departure record...
How do I fix this?
Thanks In advance...
How do I fix this?
Thanks In advance...
wallpaper drinking methadone at home2.
askreddy
06-18 01:05 AM
Hi
I was staying in Oregon.I am working in CA for the last one month.
My family still stays in Oregon and will continue there. We also moved to diff apt one month back in Oregon. ( In the same apt complex/zipcode)
I will stay here in CA for couple of months.
Can I give the present address in Oregon for all of my family members Since my family still staying there.
Do I need to give my present address for me in CA. I may be moving to diff apts here depending on project/confort.
Pls advice.
Askr
I was staying in Oregon.I am working in CA for the last one month.
My family still stays in Oregon and will continue there. We also moved to diff apt one month back in Oregon. ( In the same apt complex/zipcode)
I will stay here in CA for couple of months.
Can I give the present address in Oregon for all of my family members Since my family still staying there.
Do I need to give my present address for me in CA. I may be moving to diff apts here depending on project/confort.
Pls advice.
Askr
mk26
02-17 07:39 AM
I received a duplicate order from Hewlett-Packard. Per the customer service person I was instructed to remove the shipping label and write the return number on the box, then call Fed Ex for a pickup, all of which I did. Now, a few weeks later my credit card account has not been credited. I've called the customer service people several times, and received a transmitting tracking number for the return. I've called Fed Ex who say what I have is not adequate to track the item supposedly sitting at their warehouse. I've spoken to the supervisor at HP, and she, like everyone else, keeps referring my problem to the "return specialist", who is supposed to query Fed Ex about this, but nothing happens. Their excuse is that they don't have the actual tracking number to do this. One HP rep I spoke to told me that the return item had not been scanned since the initiation of the return, implying negligence. Yeah somebody dropped the ball. Where do I go next to get some action taken?
Dispute through credit card if possible, just tell them you sent back the item and company did not credit the amount.
Dispute through credit card if possible, just tell them you sent back the item and company did not credit the amount.
2011 METHADONE
sreenivas11
07-15 11:14 AM
I am in
more...
mrdelhiite
10-19 01:38 PM
H1, H4 (spouse) and H4 (kid) living happily.
File 485 and gets EAD/AP.
H1 doesn't use EAD.
H4 uses EAD and hence looses H4 status.
I-485 is denied.
Now, my understanding is that spouse has to go out of country and come back again on H4.
What about the kid?
When does the kid loose his/her H4 status? (When both mother and father use EAD)?
As long as primary stays in H status any derivative who does not change his H4 status will stay in H4 status. the only way a H4 can loose H4 status if he/she uses EAD. In your case if i have understood it correctly ur Kid will never use EAD and if you never used EAD ur H1 status is active thus ur kids H4 is active .. also i think ur wife can change her status back to H4 but would require her to file some paperwork .. she might need to geta visa stamp when she tries to re-enter into us..
-M
File 485 and gets EAD/AP.
H1 doesn't use EAD.
H4 uses EAD and hence looses H4 status.
I-485 is denied.
Now, my understanding is that spouse has to go out of country and come back again on H4.
What about the kid?
When does the kid loose his/her H4 status? (When both mother and father use EAD)?
As long as primary stays in H status any derivative who does not change his H4 status will stay in H4 status. the only way a H4 can loose H4 status if he/she uses EAD. In your case if i have understood it correctly ur Kid will never use EAD and if you never used EAD ur H1 status is active thus ur kids H4 is active .. also i think ur wife can change her status back to H4 but would require her to file some paperwork .. she might need to geta visa stamp when she tries to re-enter into us..
-M
gc_in_30_yrs
07-27 06:07 PM
BumbleBee, Thank you for your reply.
I am afraid to talk to any prospective employers as I do not have a copy of I-140 with me. I have a copy of I-140 Approval letter, but it specifies; this copy should not be used as a proof of valid document for official purposes.
I am afraid to talk to any prospective employers as I do not have a copy of I-140 with me. I have a copy of I-140 Approval letter, but it specifies; this copy should not be used as a proof of valid document for official purposes.
more...
psnycgirl
03-08 03:43 PM
Both my husband and I have been using our AP for traveling for the last few years and he uses his EAD for his job. So trying to say that we don't use our H visas but his employers renew them anyway when its time to renew.
Our H visas are about to expire this week and the lawyers sent in the extension paperwork to INS in December. Somehow we never really followed up and recently realized that somehow my husband's H1 application either never reached there or got misplaced since they only sent my H4 receipt even though both were fedexed in the same envelope. His employers are going to file again.
Now we are planning to travel next month. So here are my questions:
1. Can we travel with our applications pending?
2. If INS considers our applications abandoned if we travel, does it make a difference, especially because we don't use our H status for either work or travel?
3. The lawyers are suggesting expedited/premium processing for my husband. How long does it tae these days (Vermont center) and can my H4 be filed along too even though one is pending since December (and I think it will remain pending forever because it has no corresponding H1 so how will they approve the H4)?
Thanks!
Our H visas are about to expire this week and the lawyers sent in the extension paperwork to INS in December. Somehow we never really followed up and recently realized that somehow my husband's H1 application either never reached there or got misplaced since they only sent my H4 receipt even though both were fedexed in the same envelope. His employers are going to file again.
Now we are planning to travel next month. So here are my questions:
1. Can we travel with our applications pending?
2. If INS considers our applications abandoned if we travel, does it make a difference, especially because we don't use our H status for either work or travel?
3. The lawyers are suggesting expedited/premium processing for my husband. How long does it tae these days (Vermont center) and can my H4 be filed along too even though one is pending since December (and I think it will remain pending forever because it has no corresponding H1 so how will they approve the H4)?
Thanks!
2010 Oral Methadone
santa123
06-17 10:02 PM
It all depends when someone applies for the labor, if you had BS+ 5 yrs exp and then did MS +4 yrs if you apply your labor now you can claim MS+9 again the experience at the current employer is not counted.....
Thanks!
But I am with my current employer for the past 5 yrs (In India & US together)!!!
Is that exp not counted at all?:confused:
My GC is for future employment with another employer though...
Thanks!
But I am with my current employer for the past 5 yrs (In India & US together)!!!
Is that exp not counted at all?:confused:
My GC is for future employment with another employer though...
more...
ragz4u
03-28 09:45 AM
Please post your responses here
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=407
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=407
hair drugs with the methadone,
ashiqman
06-24 03:07 PM
Three year extension is normally for people who are subject to ... Again since the H-1B 1 year extension is already approved, .... H1-B extension beyond 6 years, xlf14, Nonimmigrant Visas, 0, Mon Aug 14, 2006 02:49 pm
more...
ach1lles
06-22 04:58 PM
Hi,
I have been working for company X on an H1-B.
* They filed for an EB-3 Labor Certification (RIR) and I-140 with a priority date of April 2003 on my behalf.
* My H1-B expired in March 2006 and they filed for a 3-year extension, which was approved (till March 2009).
* In the meantime, both my Labor and I-140 were approved. I had been waiting to apply for my I-485 since then.
* Now, I'm switching employers (because of a RIF in company X) to company Y, who were working on making me an offer.
* However, company Y's legal department came back saying that they cannot apply for an H1-B transfer because the current law doesn't allow transfers from an H1-B extension (after the original 6-year H1-B has expired).
Could somebody advise me if this is really true?
-- Vikram
I have been working for company X on an H1-B.
* They filed for an EB-3 Labor Certification (RIR) and I-140 with a priority date of April 2003 on my behalf.
* My H1-B expired in March 2006 and they filed for a 3-year extension, which was approved (till March 2009).
* In the meantime, both my Labor and I-140 were approved. I had been waiting to apply for my I-485 since then.
* Now, I'm switching employers (because of a RIF in company X) to company Y, who were working on making me an offer.
* However, company Y's legal department came back saying that they cannot apply for an H1-B transfer because the current law doesn't allow transfers from an H1-B extension (after the original 6-year H1-B has expired).
Could somebody advise me if this is really true?
-- Vikram
hot of methadone have made the
jonty_11
06-15 04:00 PM
yes lets continue the support and laud all the good work IV has done thus far.
more...
house Methadone - M 5771
chiranjeevij
04-02 05:10 PM
Hope your issue is already resolved. But a friend of mine, his PERM application was also denied. But they filed an Appeal and immediately, next day, they applied for his H1-B extension (7th yr) and it got approved.
tattoo for methadone segregates
sw33t
10-10 04:55 PM
/\/\
Bump if you are going to dial-in.
Bump if you are going to dial-in.
more...
pictures Methadone pills
alparsons
November 16th, 2004, 09:02 PM
Looking at these pictures and I think that a couple of these would be a nice alternative to the usual porch light by the front door.
dresses Methadone has the following
imconfused
05-24 04:26 PM
I filed for my EAD last year along with 485 and the lawyer sent the application to Nebraska Service Center, however, the receipt notice I received was from Texas Service Center.
Now, for Q11 - Have you ever applied for EAD from USCIS? Which USCIS office, which office should I mention? NSC or TSC?
thanks,
Now, for Q11 - Have you ever applied for EAD from USCIS? Which USCIS office, which office should I mention? NSC or TSC?
thanks,
more...
makeup Methadone hydrochloride 600 mg
morchu
05-15 04:40 PM
No issues, as long as the job/position is still available (waiting) for the primary applicant.
if the primary applicant my spouse can take the extended leave on child care that is sanctioned by the employer
if the primary applicant my spouse can take the extended leave on child care that is sanctioned by the employer
girlfriend stuy-town-methadone-2.jpg
milind70
10-02 01:09 PM
I applied fro SSN replacement card like 2 weeks back. I havent recieved the card as yet, so i called SSN the lady on the phone said that two weeks will up tomm and should wait till the end of the week ,if i dont recieve the card by then i should check again. Any one else expereicned such a thing, i am getting worried since it is over weeks . I applied on Sept 17 ,called SSN on Sept 30 .
hairstyles Methadone Hydrochloride USP.
yagw
06-13 01:12 PM
I am curious of the average networth of H1Bs excluding their parent's money. The money they just made so far. Not sure how to start a new thread. I read somewhere online there are lot of H1Bs who are working for 10 years are almost millionaires. Can they use their accumulated wealth to do an investment based green card.
An individuals income and their net worth is their personal information. I don't think you will get more info on this (that too in a public forum).
An individuals income and their net worth is their personal information. I don't think you will get more info on this (that too in a public forum).
sw33t
08-01 02:31 PM
Come on people. I wont stop bumping this thread until we reach 100.
:)
So sign up!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/texasiv
:)
So sign up!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/texasiv
goldkey266
03-28 09:49 PM
Friends,
I just got my PERM approved and I am debating about next steps of my eb-3.
it looks now that with the current retrogression the process will take 5 years. the company I am working for is not very stable and probably will be sold in the next 24 months.
I can look for another company that will sponsor me, but even if I will find one I need to start all over again and that will throw me at least 1 year back (not to mention the money I already spent so far, which was a lot)
What do you think
I just got my PERM approved and I am debating about next steps of my eb-3.
it looks now that with the current retrogression the process will take 5 years. the company I am working for is not very stable and probably will be sold in the next 24 months.
I can look for another company that will sponsor me, but even if I will find one I need to start all over again and that will throw me at least 1 year back (not to mention the money I already spent so far, which was a lot)
What do you think
No comments:
Post a Comment