Wednesday, June 29, 2011

selena gomez justin bieber hawaii kissing

images Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez selena gomez justin bieber hawaii kissing. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • milmuk
    08-24 09:25 PM
    This is a contract position to work in canada.This is normally through couple of vendors.

    My employer is a small consulting company,which don't have own projects.So they pay only when I get project with other consultancies companies and bill through them.





    wallpaper Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez selena gomez justin bieber hawaii kissing. fbb6justin ieber selena gomez
  • fbb6justin ieber selena gomez



  • stnkycheezman
    11-24 11:02 AM
    Need a web designer

    I'm looking for a web designer that could possibly help me redsign my website. I need him/her to be pretty familiar with Flash and animation.

    Website will contain:
    -photo gallery (photos provided)
    -video clips (videos provided)
    -community member profiles
    -membership "join" form
    -graphic effects
    -guest book
    -music/sound effects
    -a lot of animation and graphic motion

    The site will be formatted a little differently from normal sites, so be ready for a long explanation when you contact me. It's going to be a personal website and I have a fairly low budget. I need it to be $800 US or less. I'm fairly loose as far as a deadline is concerned. If you're interested, email me at stnkycheezman@hotmail.com. Hotmail has a tendency to block incoming email so you can also message me on AIM: stnkycheezman. If you'd like to take a look, my current website is OCFederation.com. Before I decide to hire you, you need to contact me so i can relay my ideas. You then need to make me a sample of the ideas that I give you, if I approve, you're hired. Before you continue, I should say that the task of fabricating my ideas will probably be a challenging one. This won't be an easy project, but if you can pull it off...it will be a good project to have in your portfolio.

    Thanks,
    Calvin





    selena gomez justin bieber hawaii kissing. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • xtronics
    03-02 12:18 PM
    My wife went to Chennai consulate for H4 visa when she is on OPT. Its been close to 5 weeks. They asked her to respond to some questionnaires (pink slip) and keep checking the case report status which is a pdf document being updated every Tue and Fri on http://chennai.usconsulate.gov/adminprocess.html . Since she is a PhD they need to do some background check on what kind of research and all that. The report still says "Pending processing". Th irony is, it says in the instructions that, if we contact them to find out the case status, it will take longer for them to make a decision.
    Any input is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks





    2011 fbb6justin ieber selena gomez selena gomez justin bieber hawaii kissing. Justin Bieber and his
  • Justin Bieber and his



  • santa123
    06-17 10:02 PM
    It all depends when someone applies for the labor, if you had BS+ 5 yrs exp and then did MS +4 yrs if you apply your labor now you can claim MS+9 again the experience at the current employer is not counted.....

    Thanks!
    But I am with my current employer for the past 5 yrs (In India & US together)!!!
    Is that exp not counted at all?:confused:
    My GC is for future employment with another employer though...



    more...


    selena gomez justin bieber hawaii kissing. justin bieber selena gomez
  • justin bieber selena gomez



  • wheyprotein
    05-25 10:06 AM
    Hi.

    I have an urgent need. My wife is a green card holder and we just finished visiting my family here in the US before we travel overseas tomorrow to visit my wife's family. The problem is my wife left her purse (along with her green card) at my family's house but my family is now out of town themselves for a few weeks and we can't get into the house to get her purse and green card. Luckily she left her passport at our hotel so we still have that.

    My question is---can we still leave the US tomorrow without my wife's green card? Does she need to show her green card to leave US? Her country of origin passport is still valid but her immigrant visa is expired.

    I can ask my family to fedex us the green card overseas once they return so we can reeneter the US when our trip is finished.

    Thanks!!





    selena gomez justin bieber hawaii kissing. hot Justin Bieber and Selena
  • hot Justin Bieber and Selena



  • piperwarrior
    07-17 11:16 PM
    I don't think your lawyer knows what he's talking about. All you need is your I-140 receipt. I applied for my wife on July 2 and used my I-140 approval notice. Did not even include the I-485 notice as the instructions did not ask for it. The simple solution is to go online and download the official instructions and figure out for yourself.

    I got myself in somewhat of a mess here and wondering if there is any solution?

    I filed for my I-485 on June 28th and it reached UCSIS on 2nd July. I wasn't able to do the same for my wife as she was in India at that time.

    She is back now and I want to file her I-485 but my lawyer tells me I can not do that because it either needs to be filed concurrently with mine or they need to have a receipt for my I-485 which doesn't seem to be coming in the next few weeks.

    Is there anything else I can do? Anyone has similar experiences? Will a copy of my I-485 filing do?

    Thanks.



    more...


    selena gomez justin bieber hawaii kissing. Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez



  • MYGC2008
    01-16 12:02 PM
    Hi,

    Please help me.

    I am in the process of inviting my parents to US. Is one I-134 is sufficient OR Should I send seperate I-134 for each of them?

    Thanks





    2010 Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez selena gomez justin bieber hawaii kissing. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • imcdude
    09-15 08:28 AM
    Given that you filed in Dec 2002, it is very possible that your labor petition has already been certified or at least adjudicated.

    You need to talk to your company/HR and get this resolved. Impress on them the importance of knowing the status of your petition.



    more...


    selena gomez justin bieber hawaii kissing. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • wandmaker
    02-25 04:08 PM
    Hi,

    I was on regular H1B for three years until mid 2008 when I changed to H4 status. Now, if I want to work for a non-profit organization, does the org have to just transfer the original H1B or file a new non-profit petition. If it is the latter (new petition) what happens to my original H1 approval? If I want to go back to the for-profit world do I need to apply for a new H1 or will my original H1 validity continue??

    Thanks
    AFP

    You can apply for change of status (COS) from H4 to H1 at any time of the year, if your employer is cap exempt (non-profit) and you have not completed 6 years of maximum stay on H1B/L1. You will not be counted again in cap, so you can return to for-profit employer at any time provided you have not completed 6 years of maximum stay in H1/L1. In order to stay on H1 beyond 6 years, you need to have a labor pending for more than 365 days or 140 approved.

    Hope this helps and please fill your profile





    hair Justin Bieber and his selena gomez justin bieber hawaii kissing. hot Justin Bieber and Selena
  • hot Justin Bieber and Selena



  • iheartindia79
    10-06 04:37 PM
    Hello,

    Anyone who received their Advance Parole Approvals, from NSC, who filed their I-485/AP etc on July 2nd?

    Thanks.

    Still waiting [YAWN]



    more...


    selena gomez justin bieber hawaii kissing. selenagomez justin bieber
  • selenagomez justin bieber



  • nousername
    01-29 08:52 PM
    Would you mind not creating multiple threads for the same issue? You started a thread at 3:03PM.. Here is the link http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=23395


    Hi

    I came to us on H4 in 2007 and the got my H1B in 2008. I am not getting a job on H1 yet so i want to know that till when the H1B be valid as I am not genarating any salery and my consultant is not running my pay roll ?

    And if the H1 goes dorment then what can be done next?





    hot justin bieber selena gomez selena gomez justin bieber hawaii kissing. 2010 Justin Bieber and Selena
  • 2010 Justin Bieber and Selena



  • lenkasz
    01-13 06:46 PM
    Hi,
    I entered us on J-1 visa, then changed my status here to F-1. I went to school only for one semester, then I had to take off because of pregnancy, and later taking care of newborn twins. So, I had been out of school for 3 semesters. But my international student advisor told me I could still come back now without having to apply for reinstatement.
    I don't know how he did it, but he said he had given me some extensions.
    Anyway, i would like to travel home (Europe) after next semester. I know I willl have to apply for student visa over there to ba able to come back.
    But might there be a problem either with obtaining that visa or here at the airport because I had been out of school for so long and have already kids who are american citizens. Their father is US citizen too, but we can not get married right now, as he is still not divorced.
    Thank You



    more...


    house 5556stin ieber selena gomez selena gomez justin bieber hawaii kissing. hair Justin Bieber and Selena
  • hair Justin Bieber and Selena



  • Karthikthiru
    07-28 10:57 PM
    The author of that article is a Piece of S**T. Google about that guy - then you would know. He is an anti-immigrant





    tattoo hot Justin Bieber and Selena selena gomez justin bieber hawaii kissing. dresses Justin Bieber amp;
  • dresses Justin Bieber amp;



  • rbkrao
    06-29 01:11 PM
    Divyendu Sinha was beaten to death while he was out on a walk with his family near his
    home in South New Jersey. He holds a PhD and was a professor and author of computer
    Science books.

    Old Bridge man who was attacked by teenagers dies from injuries | NJ.com (http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2010/06/old_bridge_man_who_was_attacke.html)

    Three teenagers arrested in beating of Old Bridge man | NJ.com (http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2010/06/three_arrested_in_group_beatin.html)



    more...


    pictures Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez selena gomez justin bieber hawaii kissing. makeup justin bieber and selena gomez justin bieber and selena gomez beach
  • makeup justin bieber and selena gomez justin bieber and selena gomez beach



  • sreeraghu
    07-16 12:25 PM
    Recently I renewed my Advance Parole (AP), USCIS renewed it for 9 months only. Is it possible to check with USCIS to get a 1 year AP.

    Thanks!





    dresses 2010 Justin Bieber and Selena selena gomez justin bieber hawaii kissing. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • desi chala usa
    08-26 12:35 PM
    My PD is current since I filed the case, after waiting for almost 8 months I opened the S.R and got the letter back explaining...."We are actively working on your case, however your case under extended background check…blah..blah..blah…"



    more...


    makeup Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez selena gomez justin bieber hawaii kissing. 5556stin ieber selena gomez
  • 5556stin ieber selena gomez



  • grinch
    06-24 06:18 PM
    Thanks gh0st, appreciate that.





    girlfriend dresses Justin Bieber amp; selena gomez justin bieber hawaii kissing. Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber
  • Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber



  • ajithkumar
    04-26 05:49 AM
    Hi

    i was working with employer A (h1b tenure 2006---september 30 2009)...I applied for my extension and also transfer of h1b to company B..got h1b extension sucessfully from 09-2009 to 08/2012...

    both the companies A and B are operated by same person..

    I went for H1B stamping in november 2009 at Canada ottawa...in the mean time my employer has same adress for company A and company B..My employer has provided me a letter stating that company B has merged with company A so they have same address
    The visa officer has found out that they share the same adress and questioned me what is the point of H1B transfer when they share the same adress and both the companies are merged and he refused my h1b visa..

    My employer sugessted me to attend again the interview at the newdelhi consulate ..he has provided me the business license ,office land purchase documents and companies merging document...which i have submited to newdelhi consulate..
    after 3 months the new delhi consulate sends me a visa denial letter
    stating that

    we are not able to issue you a visa because:
    your petitioner doesnot either be able to provide qualified employment in USA
    I129 petition filed on your behlaf has been submitted to USCIS...


    My original I797 was returned to me at the time of interview

    my question:

    Can I apply for a H1B transfer and attend interview again for stamping as I have original I 797???


    WHAT OTHER OPTION DO I HAVE...


    Please let me know





    hairstyles selenagomez justin bieber selena gomez justin bieber hawaii kissing. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • fatjoe
    09-06 01:43 PM
    I'm in the same boat at NSC. My EAD/AP(Aug 10) got cleared, but I do not know what happened to I485(July 18) appln. I called uscis, they asked me to wait for 90 days. Pls let me know if you nay updates.





    fromnaija
    09-14 11:42 AM
    I think you can only work for 240 days on a pending H1 extension application. If your application is not approved in 240 days you may be out of status. Please talk to your attorney to confirm this.

    On pending H1 extention there is no limit for how long you can keep working.





    hibworker
    11-24 02:14 PM
    H1B for 2009-10 can be applied at any time with immediate or deferred start date.
    H1B for 2010-11 can only be applied on or after April 1, 2010 with start date of Oct 1, 2010 or later.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...