krishna
06-30 03:06 PM
Since your attorney is not filing (No G28 is filed when you DIY). I did this and I got approval for both EAD/AP in a month's time.
wallpaper Mobile Target Marketing
ashrock11
06-14 08:02 AM
Not on speaking terms. Not legally divorced also.
Thanks for your responses.
Thanks for your responses.
smdfarooq
06-01 02:20 PM
Dear Friends,
I am some one might have gone through this situation. I tried to look for old post but couldn't find it.. Anyways
I have an Advance payrol, I went for Stamping at Chennai US counslate. They sent for Name check verification(Security Clearence). I have been living in US since 2000 and travelled back and forth many times and got visa stamped many times and they kept my passport and upon mailing they will send my passport.
My question is Can I use Advance Payrol while my H1B stamping case is sent for Name verification(security Clearence)..Please let me know any one has use AP in this case
Your response would be highly appritated
Thanks
Farooq
I am some one might have gone through this situation. I tried to look for old post but couldn't find it.. Anyways
I have an Advance payrol, I went for Stamping at Chennai US counslate. They sent for Name check verification(Security Clearence). I have been living in US since 2000 and travelled back and forth many times and got visa stamped many times and they kept my passport and upon mailing they will send my passport.
My question is Can I use Advance Payrol while my H1B stamping case is sent for Name verification(security Clearence)..Please let me know any one has use AP in this case
Your response would be highly appritated
Thanks
Farooq
2011 Hitting The Target Marketing
WaitingUnlimited
08-25 02:50 AM
Hi,
I have my I140 approved couple of years ago and now our company is being acquired by another firm. As a result I may lose my job. I am on 5th year of H1 and have I140 copy.
I got an offer with a project from a top consulting firm who is willing to transfer my H1 and also carry forward GC.
However I am concerned, as that consulting firm has the history of cancelling the H1 once they could not find any new projects after the current project. But in current market scenario, I could find any other opportunity and it may be necessary to join that firm.
So lets say after one/two years, if I lose my job with that firm and want to carry forward my H1/GC with other company, will it be possible?
What should I ask the firm now (terms and conditions, before start working with them) to make my self in safe position later on?
Thanks for your advice.
WA
I have my I140 approved couple of years ago and now our company is being acquired by another firm. As a result I may lose my job. I am on 5th year of H1 and have I140 copy.
I got an offer with a project from a top consulting firm who is willing to transfer my H1 and also carry forward GC.
However I am concerned, as that consulting firm has the history of cancelling the H1 once they could not find any new projects after the current project. But in current market scenario, I could find any other opportunity and it may be necessary to join that firm.
So lets say after one/two years, if I lose my job with that firm and want to carry forward my H1/GC with other company, will it be possible?
What should I ask the firm now (terms and conditions, before start working with them) to make my self in safe position later on?
Thanks for your advice.
WA
more...
pappu
10-16 12:43 PM
If you are suffering from Namechecks and have a compelling story, pls post in brief on this thread. We will use your stories while speaking with lawmakers and reporters. You may also be asked to speak to the media. Please make sure your profile is complete. No anonymous members please.
kanshul
01-28 09:57 AM
You should not have any problem. Your status is "AOS" which depends purely on unadjudicated 485 applicaion.
You only need AP if you have to travel to US so you will not ahve any problems.
On the practical side though it is *ALWAYS* advisable to have AP ready in case of an emergency.
You only need AP if you have to travel to US so you will not ahve any problems.
On the practical side though it is *ALWAYS* advisable to have AP ready in case of an emergency.
more...
whattodo21
01-28 09:15 AM
If waiting for decades is not considered backlogged, don't know what it should be called!
2010 TARGET - MARKETING (click

sidpri
08-13 03:25 PM
My wife has recently converted her H4 to F1 by applying for COS through I-539. We are yet to receive the approval notice by mail, but we have confirmed online through USCIS that its been approved.
The question is - at what date would she be deemed to be on F1, is it from the date of the F1 approval notice or is it the start date mentioned on I-20.
What is normally seen as the start date? Can some one who is on F1 respond ?
Thanks for your responses
Sid
The question is - at what date would she be deemed to be on F1, is it from the date of the F1 approval notice or is it the start date mentioned on I-20.
What is normally seen as the start date? Can some one who is on F1 respond ?
Thanks for your responses
Sid
more...
grupak
03-28 05:45 PM
Thank you. So we do have to answer "Yes" to all the 3 questions!
I think so, if an I-485 has been applied for the dependent.
I think so, if an I-485 has been applied for the dependent.
hair Target Marketing
gc28262
10-07 01:19 PM
H-1B Certification (http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/h-1b.cfm)
Upon DOL certification, the employer files the USCIS Form I-129 (http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/leave-doleta.cfm?www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-129.pdf), the required filing fee, and other supporting documentation (including the approved LCA) to USCIS. Unless specifically exempt under the law, the employer must pay USCIS filing fees.
Upon DOL certification, the employer files the USCIS Form I-129 (http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/leave-doleta.cfm?www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-129.pdf), the required filing fee, and other supporting documentation (including the approved LCA) to USCIS. Unless specifically exempt under the law, the employer must pay USCIS filing fees.
more...
Ann Ruben
02-01 09:39 PM
Unfortunately, a 212(a)(3)(B) finding would also prevent you from getting a GC based on your marriage to a US citizen.
You are entitled to renewal of your EAD as long as your GC remains pending.
You are entitled to renewal of your EAD as long as your GC remains pending.
hot Target marketing involves
breddy2000
01-25 12:32 PM
Any opinions please?
Thanks
Even I did not get any 2nd FP notice till date and my first FP was r done during Sept 2007.
Every one with whom I spoke to also did not receive their FP notices yet.
Maybe if anyone has received it can pls post your response here.
Thanks
Thanks
Even I did not get any 2nd FP notice till date and my first FP was r done during Sept 2007.
Every one with whom I spoke to also did not receive their FP notices yet.
Maybe if anyone has received it can pls post your response here.
Thanks
more...
house plan target market
sundarpn
04-30 06:58 PM
what about if one changes jobs on AC-21 and then gets married and later wants to file 485 for wife?
Is anything needed from the old employer?
Is anything needed from the old employer?
tattoo CSI Target Marketing
cr125rider
04-16 10:18 PM
I love it *Looks to the left at subname thing*
more...
pictures Buy Cheap Target Marketing
grcjso
12-27 12:00 AM
Here is my story -
- I came here in 1998 on F1
- Transferred to H1-B in 2002
- Filed for Labor Cert in 2005 (EB3) in Nevada
- I-140 approved in 2008
- I-485 pending for more then 180 days as of 2008
- EAD valid through 7/10/2009
- Got laid of in Feb 2009
- I got a job as an associate, a consultancy firm on W2 basis on Nov 17th, 2009 in WA
I have not done anything (i.e.informing the USCIS about job change etc.). I have the following questions.
- what documentation is required to be submitted to the USCIS about the new job.
- What kind of documentation is required from the employer vs myself
- When/how soon has this documentation is to be submitted
- When do i need to apply for my renewal of my EAD card
- What documentation is required to be submitted for the EAD renewal from employer vs myself
- Is it advisable to employ the services of an attorney if we run into issues.
- I worked on similar job for very short stints in between, but it was for a few weeks, does it endanger my case in anyway.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
-grcjso
- I came here in 1998 on F1
- Transferred to H1-B in 2002
- Filed for Labor Cert in 2005 (EB3) in Nevada
- I-140 approved in 2008
- I-485 pending for more then 180 days as of 2008
- EAD valid through 7/10/2009
- Got laid of in Feb 2009
- I got a job as an associate, a consultancy firm on W2 basis on Nov 17th, 2009 in WA
I have not done anything (i.e.informing the USCIS about job change etc.). I have the following questions.
- what documentation is required to be submitted to the USCIS about the new job.
- What kind of documentation is required from the employer vs myself
- When/how soon has this documentation is to be submitted
- When do i need to apply for my renewal of my EAD card
- What documentation is required to be submitted for the EAD renewal from employer vs myself
- Is it advisable to employ the services of an attorney if we run into issues.
- I worked on similar job for very short stints in between, but it was for a few weeks, does it endanger my case in anyway.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
-grcjso
dresses segments or target markets
coolpal
04-17 07:16 PM
If IV is critical about the spelling... "immivoice" handle is still available...
I think if IV has regular updates, twitter makes so much sense for such a cause..
damn someone named islevista or something like that took IV and is actively using the handle :(
pal :)
I think if IV has regular updates, twitter makes so much sense for such a cause..
damn someone named islevista or something like that took IV and is actively using the handle :(
pal :)
more...
makeup target marketing strategy
bpratap
02-19 04:41 PM
got to the SSN office with ur receipt, tell them you are waiting for ...... long for the card. you need the number to give to the employer. most of the officers would look in the system and would give you the number.
girlfriend Target Marketing Systems
gbof
09-01 04:37 PM
Please click on the poll for data gathering purposes.
Please select as many options as required.
Thanks for starting this poll.
'Lucky Sept Guys' CONGRATS on getting greened. Please, take a moment to enter info in this poll
Please select as many options as required.
Thanks for starting this poll.
'Lucky Sept Guys' CONGRATS on getting greened. Please, take a moment to enter info in this poll
hairstyles Clear Target Marketing
Irs
03-03 09:34 AM
I always feel the indirect money flow is not counted for.......
kirupa
11-12 02:09 PM
That bug does ring a bell actually. Resizing is a bit of a hassle in WPF - especially if you aren't using the default Windows chrome.
I will need to revisit this tutorial in the future and address some of the pain points that you and others have mentioned :)
I will need to revisit this tutorial in the future and address some of the pain points that you and others have mentioned :)
snedle
06-17 09:13 PM
Only after you get your green card.
No comments:
Post a Comment