Sunday, June 12, 2011

tattoo ideas for men quotes

images wrist tattoos quotes tattoo ideas for men quotes. tattoo ideas for men quotes.
  • tattoo ideas for men quotes.



  • kevinkris
    08-16 12:36 PM
    Hi All,

    My employer filed my I-140 in Texas Service center and I-485/ I-765/ I-131 filed in Nebraska Service center. Is this OK?

    When i asked for the reason they are saying they did intentionally. Please clarify.





    wallpaper tattoo ideas for men quotes. tattoo ideas for men quotes. tattoo ideas for men quotes. Dragon Tattoo Ideas For Men.
  • tattoo ideas for men quotes. Dragon Tattoo Ideas For Men.



  • fcres
    07-26 10:02 AM
    Documents required for EAD/I-765 per person:

    Completed Form I-765 (EAD):
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-765.pdf
    2 photos(full frontal)
    USCIS filing fee - $180.00 check payable to 'United States Citizenship and Immigration Service' OR 'USCIS' with your (A# or SSN#) and I-765 mentioned in the comments section of the check
    Copy of recent I-94 card (both sides)
    Copy of visa page of passport in color
    Copy of driver's license
    Copy of I-485 receipt notice (if applicable)
    Copy of I-140 approval notice
    Copy of Marriage certificate (if applying for spouse)

    I also included the latest H1B Approval Notice and Birth Certificate as per the checklist by my lawyer. His fees was high so I filed couple of weeks back and got the Receipt Number from the back of my check.

    Since this is not concurrent filing, i think the fees will increase on July 30th.





    tattoo ideas for men quotes. tattoo ideas for men quotes.
  • tattoo ideas for men quotes.



  • willigetgc?
    09-24 10:21 AM
    my problem with these hearings is that they play soccer with the interests of immigrants. There are pro and anti immigrant views in discussion.

    Enforcement is all about closing the borders and deporting immigrants. But why do we not see hearings to discuss and introduce bills that fine the employers and put them in jail if they hire an undocumented? But nobody, not even the anti-immigrant groups are pushing for such a bill. A lot of undocumented problem will be solved if employers cannot hire undocumented. We call immigrants as illegal, but why can't we use the same standard for employers who illegally hire undocumented?

    Secondly when they talk about legalization, there is no country limits for them. But as soon as we talk about removing country limits in front of the same people, we hear talks about diversity etc.

    Overall immigration is more about politics, votes than actually solving a problem. If these folks are serious about fixing a problem, a lt could have been done till now. We need to hear more action than just talk.

    hypocrisy at its best!





    2011 tattoo ideas for men quotes. Dragon Tattoo Ideas For Men. tattoo ideas for men quotes. hair Ankle Tattoo Ideas For
  • hair Ankle Tattoo Ideas For



  • immilaw
    12-14 11:28 AM
    Here is the satement of Senator Salzar on ICE Action and the Need for CIR

    http://salazar.senate.gov/news/releases/061212immg.htm



    more...


    tattoo ideas for men quotes. tattoo ideas for men quotes.
  • tattoo ideas for men quotes.



  • cerers
    08-08 10:47 PM
    FAQ #2 - clarified that forms with “Y” designation means that prior version of the form will not be rejected.

    Q29: The version date on the new I-485 form is 7/30/07 and it has an "N" designation after it, meaning that the I-485 applications arriving at the service center on or after July 30, 2007 must use the new I-485 form or it will be rejected at the mailroom. Is this really true?
    A29. No, the “N” designation on the new version was inadvertently uploaded to the USCIS website and has since been removed. The new and corrected I-485 application form that will be uploaded will have the “Y” designation which means that prior version of the form will not be rejected.





    tattoo ideas for men quotes. men quotes. tattoo ideas
  • men quotes. tattoo ideas



  • neoneo
    09-28 01:55 AM
    Obviously first point is talk to a good attorney
    but some points to remember :

    - 8K doesnt mean anything.. what matters is the % less from the expected salary.

    - Also, get the latest audited company financial docs done .

    - Remember this is for a future job, so check whether you will make that much when you get your GC.



    more...


    tattoo ideas for men quotes. tattoo designs for men
  • tattoo designs for men



  • brij523
    02-20 08:50 PM
    Please don't miss the tomorrow teleconference.

    Thanks





    2010 tattoo ideas for men quotes. tattoo ideas for men quotes. wrist tattoos quotes
  • wrist tattoos quotes



  • legalrights
    08-19 12:27 AM
    1) If one files I-140, I-485 and I-765 concurrently with Labor substitution, can he get EAD before the approval of I-140?
    ******Yes. Mine is a Labor substitution case and I got my EAD within Two months


    2) what's the earliest time one can change job and still not loose getting GC while it is in process? Is it after getting EAD or does he has to wait for I-14 to get approved or have I-140 to be pening for more than 6 months?

    *******It is not very clear even in the AC21 law. But the safest thing is wait for I-140 approval and 180 days after I-1485 Notice date. Suppose your I-140 is not approved on or before 180 days, then wait. If it is getting approved on 190th day, you can use AC21 on 191th day, from your I-485 Notice date. (180 days from the Receipt date will be fine. But just for extra precaution, use AC21 rule after 180 days from Notice date, which comes later)



    more...


    tattoo ideas for men quotes. dresses tattoo ideas men.
  • dresses tattoo ideas men.



  • Becks
    11-29 02:30 PM
    I did not get any email when my AP status was changed to "document mailed". My company sent AP to me so I never got email about the status change.





    hair hair Ankle Tattoo Ideas For tattoo ideas for men quotes. tattoo ideas for men quotes
  • tattoo ideas for men quotes



  • ssreenu
    05-03 11:44 AM
    thanks a lot. that seems like a good idea. My CL is 10k on one CC and 12k on the other one but I will call my bank and request a raise and then do a balance transfer of as much as I can get.

    If you have more than one CC from the same institution let's say you have 3 CCs from BOA 1. AMEX 2. VISA 3. MC you can pool all the CLs together under one card which has the lowest interest rate and make a balance transfer from that CC. This will give you more edge. Ask the customer service for more details.

    I have done it several times now :P



    more...


    tattoo ideas for men quotes. tattoo ideas for men quotes.
  • tattoo ideas for men quotes.



  • invincibleasian
    02-05 07:24 PM
    Quit the company asap and transfer the h1 to a diff company!





    hot tattoo ideas for men quotes. tattoo ideas for men quotes. tattoo ideas. tattoo ideas for
  • tattoo ideas. tattoo ideas for



  • psk79
    05-27 04:36 PM
    so can anyone confirm this 'no FP if filed via paper' thing?

    As for mailing address, I guess if I do courier the package they all have the same address (N. augustine rd). So in that case, I can send them all in the same packet.

    thanks.



    more...


    house tattoo ideas for men quotes. tattoo ideas for men quotes. tattoo ideas for men quotes.
  • tattoo ideas for men quotes.



  • nkavjs
    09-26 05:00 PM
    Ok I made the decision. I emailed my sponsor (employer) to change me from h1B to EAD and will be a part-timer. I will be working 10 hrs per week.
    Possibly I might work 10-15 hrs with a different employer too (in same field).
    I was asked to change I-9 form and update the changes.
    Am I supposed to do anything else from my end, which my employer has not told me yet?
    Do I need to file for ac21 if I am going to also work for a second employer (same field) for a part-time hrs on EAD? I will continue working with my sponsor employer , but on part-time hours for now.
    DO we see any trouble with my GC processing?
    EB3-india July 2003, I140 approved 2006.
    Thanks
    RPH





    tattoo men quotes. tattoo ideas tattoo ideas for men quotes. tattoo ideas for men quotes.
  • tattoo ideas for men quotes.



  • gc_chahiye
    08-26 11:19 PM
    I assume your pd is Aug 04 with EB2. How come applied for 485 on january. Dates were not current for aug 04 PD.

    Please let me know.

    not everyone is from India.



    more...


    pictures tattoo designs for men tattoo ideas for men quotes. tattoo ideas for men quotes.
  • tattoo ideas for men quotes.



  • andy_traps
    03-20 03:20 PM
    The Orange County Register has an article about Immigration related policy making (CIR?) that is going on behind the scenes.

    http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister/news/nationworld/article_1624369.php

    Agreed that this is no New York Times or Washington Post report, but hey some news is better than no news at all, don't you agree?

    Andy

    The text of the article:

    Kennedy says immigration bill will happen
    California's Assembly Speaker meets with veteran lawmaker as part of Washington lobbying trip.
    By DENA BUNIS
    The Orange County Register

    WASHINGTON Just because a comprehensive immigration bill has not yet been introduced in the Senate that doesn't mean the issue has gotten off the track, Sen. Edward Kennedy said today.

    The Massachusetts Democrat said bipartisan negotiations are continuing both among the members of the Judiciary Committee and with the White House. The veteran lawmaker has made the calculation that it's better to get as much agreement on the elements of what is likely to be a complex and controversial bill before it gets introduced than after.

    "It is the judgment of those who want the bill that the way we are following is the fastest way of getting the legislation,' said Kennedy. "Obviously we have to consider it on the floor in May or no later than June.''

    Kennedy spoke to reporters about the status of an immigration bill this afternoon after a meeting with California Assembly Speaker Fabian Nu?ez and Assembly Republican leader Mike Villines. More than 30 state lawmakers are spending three days in the nation's Capitol, lobbying federal officials on issues ranging from education to the environment to immigration.

    "We believe states like California are disproportionately affected by immigration since we have such a large population of undocumented in our state,'' said Nu?ez. "But we also believe these undocumented immigrants, whether they come here legally or not are a contributing factor to California's economy. We have hundreds of thousands of families that are looking forward to a comprehensive solution to immigration reform. "

    Villines attended the meeting with Kennedy but skipped the following news conference.

    "If is doesn't happen it isn't going to be for a lack of effort,'' said Nu?ez. The Assembly leader plans to meet today with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and he said he will make it clear that this is a top priority for state lawmakers.

    When asked, Pelosi has said she supports a comprehensive bill but it is not an issue she often mentions when enumerating her top goals. A bipartisan group of House members are working on their own immigration bill, which could be introduced as early as this week.

    That measure, as well as any bill Kennedy is a part of, will likely include increased border enforcement, a new guest worker program, and a computerized program to verify employment status and a path to legalization for the estimated 12 million illegal immigrants here now.

    President Bush supports such a plan despite vocal opposition from members of his own party.

    Kennedy has spent months negotiating a broad overhaul bill with his partner thus far in this effort, Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz. But last week, after it became clear that there were still significant details the two could not agree on, Kennedy said he instead planned to bring back the bill that was voted out of the Judiciary Committee last year.

    Also complicating the deal making this year are separate talks among a group of GOP senators and the White House. Several of the Republican senators involved in the talks are known not to be willing to vote for a bill that includes a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants.

    Asked whether he is concerned about such a proposal, Kennedy indicated that such a bill wouldn't work.

    "If the constituency groups and the stakeholders are not interested in this then the legislation isn't worth the paper it's printed on,'' he said.

    Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., recently said she believes the best route to take may be to pass a bill that would affect the five million agricultural workers and do that as a first step towards a broader solution.

    But Nu?ez said he doesn't favor such an approach.

    Nu?ez said the labor needs of the inner cities in California and around the country wouldn't be taken care of if just agriculture is addressed.

    "If you take care of the ags piece I fear it will be a long time before you get comprehensive reform in the other areas,'' Nu?ez said. "Our hope obviously in California, is that we can solve this problem in its entirety and do it in one effort."





    dresses tattoo ideas. tattoo ideas for tattoo ideas for men quotes. tattoo ideas for men quotes
  • tattoo ideas for men quotes



  • myimmiv
    12-18 04:26 PM
    I entered in Atlanta GA, with 45 days of validity remaining on my AP. No questions asked.
    Thanks a lot truthinspector



    more...


    makeup dresses tattoo ideas men. tattoo ideas for men quotes. tattoo ideas for men quotes.
  • tattoo ideas for men quotes.



  • waitin_toolong
    11-21 10:32 AM
    yes





    girlfriend tattoo ideas for men quotes. tattoo ideas for men quotes. tattoo ideas for quotes. tattoo ideas for men.
  • tattoo ideas for quotes. tattoo ideas for men.



  • bluekayal
    09-19 02:17 PM
    I am in a tricky situation. Filed concurrent I-140 and I-485 (Schedule A Group 2..exceptional ability in the arts and science) ... 8/2006.
    In the meanwhile a labor cert as well- PD 8/ 2004 was approved in 2006 and I recieved an updated I-140 using the old priority date, ie. 2004. Now after 2 years the TSC is adamant that my PD is 2006 not 2004 and have given me yet another "corrected" I-140 with 2006 PD.

    One lawyer said I could cite "affirmative misconduct" and request the supervisor of the I-140 section to consider and accept the late filing on the basis of affirmative misconduct. If not for the earlier I-140 with 2004 PD we would have filed another I-140. So their affirmative mistake cost us 2 years in a category so backlogged already. (I am EB 2 India).


    My lawyer says we will not win and does not want to do it. Any advice?





    hairstyles tattoo ideas for men quotes. tattoo ideas for men quotes. tattoo ideas quotes on life.
  • tattoo ideas quotes on life.



  • we_can
    01-02 04:30 PM
    After the renewal, I got a passport with a new passport number (the old passport is still there stapled with the new one).
    My labor and H1B all have the old #. Is there a need to do anything with the new passport number wrt to my existing H1 and labor and such?





    jsb
    12-16 12:41 PM
    Ladies and Gentlemen,

    As a EB2-India hopeful I was Current in Aug/Sept 2008, and had a 99.9% of hope of getting approval. However, they did nothing then though many with a lot lower (later) PD's and RD's were approved.

    Now suddenly, I got several sets of emails with "Card production ordered", "Approval notice sent" and "Wecome as a New permanent resident" messages (some more than one with same message).

    So, may be USCIS is not following any PD dates announced in Visa Bulletins, but this time for good. Ironically, I also got emails on my AP approval, which is dated a day later than GC approval. Sequence of LUDs is - AP received 11/11 with a soft LUD on 12/10, I-485 approval on 12/11, AP approval on 12/12. Got another set of emails today with similar contents as in emails dated 12/11.

    Perhaps a lot is going on to clear old cases. Have hopes, and do something so that your file comes to someone's attention. ....Best to all....





    JoeSixpack
    09-04 07:06 PM
    I never got kWordpad to do this for me. Though after you mentioned it, I went back and took another look. I noticed that if upon opening the window, I clicked on the Bold button first and then went and began typing, the Bold button would return to an unChecked state and my text would not be bold. However if I first clicked once inside of the rich textbox and then clicked the bold button, when I started typing the text would be bold.

    So I went into the source and added: "this.MainRichTextBox.Focus();" directly benieth “InitializeComponent” to the Window1.xaml.cs file, so that the rich textbox would already have been ‘clicked’ upon opening and now it works just like wordpad as far as applying styles.

    Are you getting similar behavior or not? If its working differently for you, is there any chance you know whats happening here?

    Either way, thanks for making me take a second look. And just while I have you on the line, I want to tell you I love the website. The tutorials here are great. Most sites simply give snippits, but don’t give you all of how they achieved this or that feature. So its nice to know that when I start something here, all of the info I need to finish it or get it working is included. I'm looking forward to more in the WPF field.
    Thanks again.




    P.S. Just as a side note I was curious why you have:
    private void SelectDefaultFont()
    {
    FontFamilyCombo.SelectedValue = "Arial";
    }
    in the Window1.xaml.cs file when the Selected Index is already set in Expression Blend (0).

    Just for fun I changed it to: SelectedValue=”Calibri” in the C# file and left the Selected index in Expression Blend at 0. Now when I run kWordpad the combo box has Calibri set as the defualt but resets to Arial as soon as I begin typing in the rich textbox.

    What makes this really odd to me is that if it is being set by the selected index in Expression Blend, then the selected index would have to be set at 9 on my computer in order for it to choose Arial as the default (for me 0 is Abyssinica SIL). So where is it getting Arial from; and how is it that it is ignoring both the SelectedDefaultFont and the SelectedIndex? I realize this may seem tedius, but I just hate not knowing... "to be continued" at the end of a tv show makes me nuts too; I'm seeking help.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...