Wednesday, June 29, 2011

the war of the worlds 1953 film

images Something about those death the war of the worlds 1953 film. War Of The Worlds poster 1
  • War Of The Worlds poster 1



  • RandyK
    11-08 10:28 AM
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=14985





    wallpaper War Of The Worlds poster 1 the war of the worlds 1953 film. War of the Worlds (2005)
  • War of the Worlds (2005)



  • deepimpact
    08-16 04:38 PM
    I checked the German Mission in the US website and there I-797 is not mentioned among the documents permissible as exception for Transit Visa. Best is to call the German Mission and confirm. When I spoke to them it looked that they were already aware of this confusion and gave me a definitive answer that I didn't need the transit visa.





    the war of the worlds 1953 film. The.War.of.the.Worlds.(1953).
  • The.War.of.the.Worlds.(1953).



  • gchope07
    06-28 01:29 PM
    Thx. So looks like i am fine to move to new place right away. Anybody who feels otherwise.





    2011 War of the Worlds (2005) the war of the worlds 1953 film. Plot: The film adaptation of the H.G.Wells story told on radio of the
  • Plot: The film adaptation of the H.G.Wells story told on radio of the



  • JunRN
    11-01 12:36 PM
    2 LUDs after FP is normal, although others may get just one and few got three.



    more...


    the war of the worlds 1953 film. WAR OF THE WORLDS - Pocket
  • WAR OF THE WORLDS - Pocket



  • jnc
    07-12 02:15 PM
    fromnaija,

    Thanks for your answers.

    jnc





    the war of the worlds 1953 film. WAR OF THE WORLDS (1953)
  • WAR OF THE WORLDS (1953)



  • 510picker
    September 24th, 2005, 12:45 PM
    I think it is a great shot. Too bad you didn't have a lens with a little wider angle :)



    more...


    the war of the worlds 1953 film. Best known for THE WAR OF THE
  • Best known for THE WAR OF THE



  • harrydr
    03-06 07:28 PM
    As you can see in my profile, my I-140 is approved and i'm waiting to file for I-485. I just went through a position change within my company via the company lawyer. The way the lawyer explained to me was that he did file a new H1-B petition for the new job and also i did receive my I797-A action notice from USCIS.
    The lawyer had to file a new petition (I-129) based upon my approved I-140 and the most importatn action during this process was to phrase the job description in a way that the new job description was more than 90 percent the same as the I-140.

    Moreover, the thing i'm nervous about is that no AC-21 was filed in my case. The lawyer did mention that there is no need to file AC-21 as i have not reached into the I-485 stage and that AC-21 is only applicable after the fact that I-485 has been filed.

    Hopefully, my experience clears a few things for your case. You can PM in case you want additional details.





    2010 The.War.of.the.Worlds.(1953). the war of the worlds 1953 film. Something about those death
  • Something about those death



  • cbpds
    07-23 06:19 PM
    According to the revised law, a law officer cannot approach any legal immigrant and ask for documents unless he is already questioning that person for some other offence

    Hence I dont think u need to take the docs to an Ice cream shop, but a copy in the car or something wud suffice logically !!

    Has anyone considered: In Arizona, what's going to happen to all of the immigrants who are there perfectly legally and are actually creating American jobs via the EB5 green card program? Will the be harassed? I say probably.



    more...


    the war of the worlds 1953 film. War of the Worlds Martian War
  • War of the Worlds Martian War



  • OLDMONK
    06-17 02:57 PM
    A# wont start with EAC..

    Read above post, It is a number starting with A and looks like A099 XXX XXX usually found on I140. I dont think this number is alloted anytime before an immigrant petition is filed.


    MRSR question for you. My sons/wifes I94# is different based on actual I94 (last entry) and H4 approval notices (done after entry). Mine remained same. Dilemma which number should i use in their forms.





    hair Plot: The film adaptation of the H.G.Wells story told on radio of the the war of the worlds 1953 film. The War of the Worlds
  • The War of the Worlds



  • friend99
    10-14 09:00 PM
    Hi,

    I applied on July2nd, I got the receipts on september7th and FP for oct23rd but no EAD yet! I have seen most of them get EAD but no FP, Does it matter which comes first should I wait sometime after FP for EAD?



    more...


    the war of the worlds 1953 film. The War of the Worlds
  • The War of the Worlds



  • chanduv23
    06-14 06:16 AM
    Same boat. My brother's marriage is in the last week of August and I have to travel to India.

    When I go to India, I will need to get H1b stamping on extension - will that be an issue?

    If I apply for 485 now, and they send biometrics notices when I am in India (will be there for a week in last week of August) , will it be an issue? Though it is a long shot?

    Changing address - I will be moving into a new apartment soon (in 3 months) - so effectively after applying 485, I will be moving to a new apartment - how will I handle address change?

    Can anyone help me with these answers :)





    hot WAR OF THE WORLDS - Pocket the war of the worlds 1953 film. The War of the Worlds OST- The Martian Heat-Ray
  • The War of the Worlds OST- The Martian Heat-Ray



  • sapking
    11-30 09:49 PM
    What was your attorney's response, for your question?



    more...


    house war of the world#39;s invader the the war of the worlds 1953 film. The War of the Worlds Blu-ray
  • The War of the Worlds Blu-ray



  • drirshad
    10-26 06:45 PM
    http://www.immigration-law.com/

    10/23/2007: Senate Passed Legislation to Recapture 61,000 Unused Numbers for Allied Healthcare Workers

    * In the legal immigration, the allied healthcare community has strongest lobbying groups in the nation. These groups were able to muscle passage of a legislative bill in the Senate yesterday recapturing 61,000 unused EB-3 foreign worker visa numbers for them. This bill was passed as part of the Labor-HHS 2008 appropriation bill. Reportedly, this bill faces two roadblocks ahead to make it into a final legislation. One is the White House that has been threatening to veto the Labor-HHS bill in toto because of the amount of spending. Second is the House that has to agree to the Senate version in the conference committee. However, the second roadblock does not seem to pose any serious threat as demonstrated by the move of some of Democrats in the House. Please stay tuned.





    tattoo WAR OF THE WORLDS (1953) the war of the worlds 1953 film. from the 1953 movie quot;War
  • from the 1953 movie quot;War



  • senk1s
    09-12 09:10 PM
    LUD = somebody 'looked' at your case for something ...
    On the positive side it means that the app is not lost



    more...


    pictures Best known for THE WAR OF THE the war of the worlds 1953 film. War of the Worlds - movie
  • War of the Worlds - movie



  • deepimpact
    09-01 06:04 PM
    Provided there is no retro . There can be following situations:

    a) 250 equally distributed in Oct, Nov and Dec and the date moves 1 week at a time to 28th May in Dec 10.
    b) 750 in Oct moving the date to 22nd or 28th May and then stuck there till Dec

    Again depending on if USCIS does quarterly SO then in Dec dates may move to Aug 06.

    I think with similar SO as FY2010 the PD will get close to July2007 by the Sep2011 VB. But whether the PDs will move ahead smoothly or in chunks having large periods of inactivity followed by 5-6 month jumps, thats something no one can predict.





    dresses The War of the Worlds OST- The Martian Heat-Ray the war of the worlds 1953 film. War of the Worlds (2005),
  • War of the Worlds (2005),



  • IneedAllGreen
    12-10 06:27 PM
    This is strange and I don't know if anyone has come across this situation. My I-140 is under appeal process from last 5 months and today I got this update on my I-485 that "my case has been sent to ADMIN APPEALS OFFICE location for processing ". There is no update in I-140 or I-290B forms date online. Does anyone come across same situation then please share with us. :confused:

    Thanks



    more...


    makeup War of the Worlds Martian War the war of the worlds 1953 film. war of the world#39;s invader the
  • war of the world#39;s invader the



  • gapala
    10-01 08:28 PM
    Physiotherapist gets paid around 35 K for less than 3 years experience, goes up to 65 K for 20 years and above experience.. depending on Location of work.





    girlfriend from the 1953 movie quot;War the war of the worlds 1953 film. the 1953 movie adaptation,
  • the 1953 movie adaptation,



  • MyGCPath
    10-23 01:37 PM
    Guys/Guru's,

    I need advice/thoughts from you on some of the questions below. Any response will be really appreciated.

    1. Got my 485 approval and GC (phycical Card) in hand. What is next? Do I need to get a Infopass appointment and get stamped before any abroad travel?

    2. Before receiving 485 approval, my wife and kid went on a Vacation(abroad). Their H4 visa expired on passport, but they have h4 extension/approval till 2010? I was thinking of sending them to H4 stamping, but now that I have 485 approval for them, What should I do? Just bring them here and show GC at port of entry? (Ofcourse, I'll take their GC go abroad and bring them back)?

    3. Anything i should be aware or concern about these situation?
    __________________





    hairstyles The War of the Worlds the war of the worlds 1953 film. #1 - The War of the Worlds
  • #1 - The War of the Worlds



  • Lisap
    08-28 12:48 PM
    Just a question.......... I just got my receipts for my 485. When I checked the receipt number on uscis it says that an approval notice for the ead was sent out 2 days ago. Any idea how long it takes to actually get the card??





    Blog Feeds
    08-27 07:40 PM
    U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services will celebrate the grand opening of its new field office and application support center in Bedford on Thursday, Sept. 2, with a ribbon-cutting ceremony, naturalization ceremony and tours of the facility. USCIS Associate Regional Director Shelley Goodwin will preside during the naturalization ceremony and will administer the Oath of Allegiance to 25 citizenship candidates. She will be joined by USCIS? Boston District Director Denis Riordan and USCIS? Manchester Field Office Director Simon Abi Nader.

    Gov. John Lynch will join USCIS and delivering remarks for the special naturalization ceremony. Joining USCIS for the ribbon-cutting ceremony will be Bedford Town Manager Russell Marcoux, Mayor of Manchester Ted Gatsas and Glenn C. Rotondo, acting regional administrator of General Services Administration, New England region.

    The new office, at 9 Ridgewood Road, will provide a range of immigration services, including naturalization interviews, lawful permanent resident processing, fingerprinting and photographic services and is well-suited to serve the area?s immigrant community. The new facility replaces the former Manchester location on Canal Street. The new office is based on a national model for new USCIS office locations throughout the country.

    The new building is being dedicated to Sgt. Major Abraham Cohn, Civil War Medal of Honor recipient. Cohn was born in 1832 in Guttentag, an East Prussian town. He immigrated to the U.S. in the mid-19th century and fought for the Union during the Civil War serving with the 6th New Hampshire Infantry Volunteers. He was awarded the Medal of Honor ?for conspicuous gallantry? in the Battle of the Wilderness (May 6, 1864) and ?for bravery & coolness? at the Battle of the Crater (July 30, 1864).

    The 25 citizenship candidates originate from 13 countries: Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brazil, China, France, Iran, Kosovo, Malaysia, Pakistan, Poland, Russia, Sudan, Thailand and United Kingdom. The ribbon cutting will take place at 11 a.m. with the naturalization ceremony to follow at 1 p.m.




    More... (http://www.visalawyerblog.com/2010/08/new_us_immigration_office_to_o.html)





    ramus
    07-05 08:45 PM
    Thank you..

    Can you please post your question on this thread

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5994


    ---- Please continue any discussion on this topic in the thread whose link is provide above. OP - please delete this thread or ask the mods to do the delete. Hope you understand that extra threads arent good.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...