ssdtm
12-05 03:59 PM
Yes. There are people who never had H1 ever from cos, and still got their GC.
wallpaper hairstyles weeds season 1 dvd.
easygoer
04-24 11:05 AM
It seems that we are at loss what is going on at Texas as reagrds to I-140. Is there anyone who can sheds light as to what is actually happening at Texas?
jd123
05-16 11:53 AM
Hi,
I am on h4 visa now.It expires in Sep14,2011 .I have a company that wants to sponsor my H1 visa.the start date for the h1 visa would be 1st Oct,2011.
Does this mean that i will be out of status for Sep14-Sep30, will i have to file for my h4 renewal for that period.also,would it affect my new h1 petition.
Pls reply
I am on h4 visa now.It expires in Sep14,2011 .I have a company that wants to sponsor my H1 visa.the start date for the h1 visa would be 1st Oct,2011.
Does this mean that i will be out of status for Sep14-Sep30, will i have to file for my h4 renewal for that period.also,would it affect my new h1 petition.
Pls reply
2011 wallpaper weeds season 5 dvd
_shoonya
07-13 12:58 AM
Yes, as per current law you can get SS benefits after retirement age even if you do not have a GC and even if you are not residing in US. The only requirement is for you to have 40 SS credits.
However, given the current state of SS, it is quite likely that rules might change over next 5, 10, 20, 30 years.
However, given the current state of SS, it is quite likely that rules might change over next 5, 10, 20, 30 years.
more...
micofrost
04-12 03:16 PM
Some where I read that there is no fee for renewal of AP. I am a Jul 07 filer and am not sure about this. Further already applied last for Advance parole and travelled till it got expired last month. I am applying for a new one again. So just wanted to know if I need to pay the fees $305.
So my questions are:
Does the July 07 filers need to send the cheque for $305
Should we also include Biometric fee of $80?
And how much time is it taking these days for AP/
Thanks in advance
There is a confusion regarding who pays what amount.
To avoid the filing date confusion, stick to this simple rule :
If you paid less than $400 ( I do not remeber the exact I-485 fees prior to the increase), then you need to pay for the Ap and EAD, the respective amount. If you paid more than $900 for your I-485 filing, then go file AP and EAD as much as you want.
For either case, you do not have to pay for the biometric. Biometric is only for EAD. Not for AP.
AP takes roughly 45 days.
Hope this is clear.
So my questions are:
Does the July 07 filers need to send the cheque for $305
Should we also include Biometric fee of $80?
And how much time is it taking these days for AP/
Thanks in advance
There is a confusion regarding who pays what amount.
To avoid the filing date confusion, stick to this simple rule :
If you paid less than $400 ( I do not remeber the exact I-485 fees prior to the increase), then you need to pay for the Ap and EAD, the respective amount. If you paid more than $900 for your I-485 filing, then go file AP and EAD as much as you want.
For either case, you do not have to pay for the biometric. Biometric is only for EAD. Not for AP.
AP takes roughly 45 days.
Hope this is clear.
Dolly20
10-25 09:53 PM
Hi!
My H1B was filed on April 1st 2007 at Vermont Service Center while i was in India and got selected in the lottery. I came to US on May 13th on H4 visa (I 94 valid till July 18, 2008) and still my papers were under process.
On June 1st, 2007 the approval notice was sent to my employer.
Oct 1st, 2007 they applied for my change of status and on 19th it was returned back as a check for 500$ was not included.
Kindly let me know if we could go for a H1B Transfer and change of status simultaneously with a new employer.
Within what time line i need to apply for the same.
Thanks,
SV
My H1B was filed on April 1st 2007 at Vermont Service Center while i was in India and got selected in the lottery. I came to US on May 13th on H4 visa (I 94 valid till July 18, 2008) and still my papers were under process.
On June 1st, 2007 the approval notice was sent to my employer.
Oct 1st, 2007 they applied for my change of status and on 19th it was returned back as a check for 500$ was not included.
Kindly let me know if we could go for a H1B Transfer and change of status simultaneously with a new employer.
Within what time line i need to apply for the same.
Thanks,
SV
more...
srikanth003
02-28 09:47 AM
An expert advice on this would be highly appreciated. Many thanks for your consideration.
- My H1 (I-94) is expiring on 1st week of Jun-2011.
- I am also actively looking to change my employer.
In this case, I am not able to decide on the following,
1. Can I go ahead and file H1 extension with my current employer 'A'?
2. If I happen to get another employer 'B' for H1 transfer, what are the implications if 'A' had already initiated the extension process?
I am very confused on whether to go ahead with my H1 extension. Any quick answer would be highly appreciated, as I am taking my decision (on applying for extension) based on this.
Thanks,
srikanth.
- My H1 (I-94) is expiring on 1st week of Jun-2011.
- I am also actively looking to change my employer.
In this case, I am not able to decide on the following,
1. Can I go ahead and file H1 extension with my current employer 'A'?
2. If I happen to get another employer 'B' for H1 transfer, what are the implications if 'A' had already initiated the extension process?
I am very confused on whether to go ahead with my H1 extension. Any quick answer would be highly appreciated, as I am taking my decision (on applying for extension) based on this.
Thanks,
srikanth.
2010 David Zayasat the Weeds Season

impala
09-18 01:27 PM
god,,,this betrayel is killing me,,,,,can't able to digest this news,,,,
my dates are NOT current also ...
any advise?...
my dates are NOT current also ...
any advise?...
more...
Jaime
09-12 02:36 PM
We need every Chinese friend to attend the DC rally!!! Let's go guys!!! TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A CHANGE AND OBTAIN OUR HARD-EARNED AND LONG AWAITED GREEN CARDS!!!
hair weeds season 5 promo.
chacha
03-21 11:21 AM
Hi - i am converting my L1 to F1 which will cover me for 2.5 years. In the field i am working in, there is a high probability i will be able to find work before the degree is finished. Is it usual for big employers to already have H1 visas to sponser you on, or do they have to start from scratch. Im really trying to find out how easy it would be for a prospective employer to hire me after. (yes i am aware that one is supposed to return back to their country of origin)
more...

saimrathi
07-11 01:48 PM
I dont know if it was EB2 or EB3... Well filed concurrently on june 30, arrive at NSC on july2.. lets see what happens now... :confused:
Labor PD Mar 2005
congrats. was it EB2 or EB3?
All the best with I-140 (and hopefully a concurrent I-485 depending on how dates move in July :) )
Labor PD Mar 2005
congrats. was it EB2 or EB3?
All the best with I-140 (and hopefully a concurrent I-485 depending on how dates move in July :) )
hot house watch weeds season 5
tinamatthew
07-20 11:55 PM
I value the contribution of IV a lot, but saying that you will get an answer only if you contribute is lame.. This is a public forum and all contributions are voluntary. Your answer degrades the noble cause of IV. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Good answer Loudobbs!! janilsal pls refrain from making such announcements - it is not nice
Good answer Loudobbs!! janilsal pls refrain from making such announcements - it is not nice
more...
house DEXTER (Season 5)
Silviavp
05-21 09:32 PM
Hi,
I want to apply for an H-1 this year. Actually I have a F-1 under OPT. I couldn't find an employer yet but hope get one soon.
I have some questions that I hope some of you could help me out with them.
- Should I hire an attorney to help me tru all the process or can I do it by myself? What you would recommend from your experience?
- How much are the attorney's fees and where can I find a good lawer?
Thank you so much for your help,
Silvia;)
I want to apply for an H-1 this year. Actually I have a F-1 under OPT. I couldn't find an employer yet but hope get one soon.
I have some questions that I hope some of you could help me out with them.
- Should I hire an attorney to help me tru all the process or can I do it by myself? What you would recommend from your experience?
- How much are the attorney's fees and where can I find a good lawer?
Thank you so much for your help,
Silvia;)
tattoo �Dexter#39;s� Season 5 finale
shimul99
07-31 05:42 PM
140 processing has got nothing to do with your country of origin. Country of origin is used for quotas in AOS/485
In that i applied my I485 in July 2, 2007. AS i'm from bangladesh...when can i expect my AP, EAD and the I-485
In that i applied my I485 in July 2, 2007. AS i'm from bangladesh...when can i expect my AP, EAD and the I-485
more...
pictures shower. dresses 2010 weeds season 5 episode 1 weeds season 5. dresses
kumar_77
03-03 09:45 AM
Hello ,
My company file my H1B 3 years back , (from F1-H1), now i have to extend my H1B1 , and my company HR is having a doubt about the fees involeved .
I am sure i have to pay
190 $ - H1 Fees
500 $ - DHS fees
i am not sure if i need to pay 750$ or 1500$ Data collection fees , please suggest .
I 129 application says " if same company filing for , second extension of stay , this fees need not be payed " please advise
kumar
My company file my H1B 3 years back , (from F1-H1), now i have to extend my H1B1 , and my company HR is having a doubt about the fees involeved .
I am sure i have to pay
190 $ - H1 Fees
500 $ - DHS fees
i am not sure if i need to pay 750$ or 1500$ Data collection fees , please suggest .
I 129 application says " if same company filing for , second extension of stay , this fees need not be payed " please advise
kumar
dresses parker weeds season 5.
skilledWorker
08-18 01:09 AM
You are on AOS PENDING status. Since u've a valid H1 stamped in ur passport, you are free to roam in-and-out of the country without any issues.
Your H-1 will be invalid until your 485 is approved or you use EAD to work or AP to re-enter US.
Your H-1 will be invalid until your 485 is approved or you use EAD to work or AP to re-enter US.
more...
makeup pictures weeds season 5 promo.
nirenjoshi
03-16 10:12 AM
I'd like to see expert/legal opinion, but from my limited understanding -
if you continue to maintain the same address, work at the same company, the official looking at your I-485 application would have no reason to assume anything had changed.
And so you should get your application approved when your PD is current.
However, in case the officer decides to verify, he could send a RFE for Employment Verification Letter. At that time, it could potentially cause problems.. Will your company send a letter that yes you are still working there and performing the same duties as mentioned in your application? Or will they mention that your job profile has changed?
These questions are moot if you dont get a RFE and I would think chances of RFE are low if you dont change your address.
Others, please chime in...
if you continue to maintain the same address, work at the same company, the official looking at your I-485 application would have no reason to assume anything had changed.
And so you should get your application approved when your PD is current.
However, in case the officer decides to verify, he could send a RFE for Employment Verification Letter. At that time, it could potentially cause problems.. Will your company send a letter that yes you are still working there and performing the same duties as mentioned in your application? Or will they mention that your job profile has changed?
These questions are moot if you dont get a RFE and I would think chances of RFE are low if you dont change your address.
Others, please chime in...
girlfriend Season 4; weeds season 5
aug2007
05-24 11:04 PM
Thanks to all for the response. I'll apply for the SSN next week.
hairstyles So next up for me is season 5
sunny1000
03-28 01:06 AM
Hi all,
I am on H4 visa now. Got a long awaited job (with EAD) which will start in June 2011. My I-94 is till september 2010 becoz H4 is stamped till that date. But I have I94 with I-797 till June 2011(6 years of H4). I want to travel to India before i start my job, probably in may. My husband is still on H1 visa eventhough he has EAD.
1.Can i travel on H4 status as i m not holding a job right now? My 797 is only till june 2011. If i go for stamping, it is more likely to get rejected.
2. Can i use EAD and AP eventhough i am not working rightnow? Are there any chance of denying my reentry with AP?
I cannot afford to loose my job and due to personal reasons, i can't avoid the travel. Please give your valuable advice.
You can use your AP for travel and come in as a Parolee even if you are not working.
Since you think you will have trouble getting H4 stamped, coming in using AP is the best thing to do.
Usually, travel with AP is smooth. If the officer asks you the reason for your travel, tell him/her that you went to see your family (don't say that you went on vacation). Make sure that you take the copy of your I-485 receipt notice and your original EAD with you, just in case. You will be sent for secondary inspection but, don't worry, that is normal practice for Parolees.
Good luck with your travel.
I am on H4 visa now. Got a long awaited job (with EAD) which will start in June 2011. My I-94 is till september 2010 becoz H4 is stamped till that date. But I have I94 with I-797 till June 2011(6 years of H4). I want to travel to India before i start my job, probably in may. My husband is still on H1 visa eventhough he has EAD.
1.Can i travel on H4 status as i m not holding a job right now? My 797 is only till june 2011. If i go for stamping, it is more likely to get rejected.
2. Can i use EAD and AP eventhough i am not working rightnow? Are there any chance of denying my reentry with AP?
I cannot afford to loose my job and due to personal reasons, i can't avoid the travel. Please give your valuable advice.
You can use your AP for travel and come in as a Parolee even if you are not working.
Since you think you will have trouble getting H4 stamped, coming in using AP is the best thing to do.
Usually, travel with AP is smooth. If the officer asks you the reason for your travel, tell him/her that you went to see your family (don't say that you went on vacation). Make sure that you take the copy of your I-485 receipt notice and your original EAD with you, just in case. You will be sent for secondary inspection but, don't worry, that is normal practice for Parolees.
Good luck with your travel.
bekugc
03-18 04:30 PM
from what we see on other posts, what matters most is
1. company is hiring u as a fulltime employee
2. job desc is same or similar
3. annual salary is >= one specified in approved labor
you can get paid by hr, but just extrapolate that hrly value into annual salary, and state that.
1. company is hiring u as a fulltime employee
2. job desc is same or similar
3. annual salary is >= one specified in approved labor
you can get paid by hr, but just extrapolate that hrly value into annual salary, and state that.
pappu
04-19 02:19 PM
uscis sent incorrect alien registration # with my name to fbi for name check which ended up in an error . now after waiting for 2 years and 4 months uscis tells me that they are going to assign me a new alien # and send name check all over again. i am stuck please help..what options do i have to expedite this as it was uscis error.
Sorry to hear that you waited for 2 years due to name check.
This is a very big hell hole for people when they apply for 485.
90% people who apply for 485 are lucky to not face this.
There are just so many issues we face in our immigration process and cause us pain. Our efforts in the upcoming immigration debate will help this issue. There are provisions like doing the entire 485 processing within 6 months we need to protect. Please join us and support us so that we can all get rid of our immigration sufferings.
Sorry to hear that you waited for 2 years due to name check.
This is a very big hell hole for people when they apply for 485.
90% people who apply for 485 are lucky to not face this.
There are just so many issues we face in our immigration process and cause us pain. Our efforts in the upcoming immigration debate will help this issue. There are provisions like doing the entire 485 processing within 6 months we need to protect. Please join us and support us so that we can all get rid of our immigration sufferings.
No comments:
Post a Comment