sivananda
03-30 12:30 PM
Hi,
My first 3 year of H-1 is about to expire in October 2009.
My employer is planning to apply for extension by premium processing in the next few weeks.
My question:
What if the H1 extension is rejected? Am I considered to be in legal status till October? I hope the original H1 is still in good position till October even though if my employer filing of extension is rejected.
Please help with your answers.
Thanks a lot.
My first 3 year of H-1 is about to expire in October 2009.
My employer is planning to apply for extension by premium processing in the next few weeks.
My question:
What if the H1 extension is rejected? Am I considered to be in legal status till October? I hope the original H1 is still in good position till October even though if my employer filing of extension is rejected.
Please help with your answers.
Thanks a lot.
wallpaper Scarlett Johansson divorce

milind70
08-14 09:56 AM
Hi,
I am on H1, Applied EAD and Travelling on AP.
Is there a problem if I don't have approved EAD while I come back?
Please note EAD has nothing to do with travel.
EAD is authorization to work while adjusting your status.
AP is advance paroled document which you require when AOS is pending, you will be admitted in as parolee.
I am on H1, Applied EAD and Travelling on AP.
Is there a problem if I don't have approved EAD while I come back?
Please note EAD has nothing to do with travel.
EAD is authorization to work while adjusting your status.
AP is advance paroled document which you require when AOS is pending, you will be admitted in as parolee.
upuaut
08-29 02:08 AM
sorry man.. I don't have anything for you. If I were doing it I'd opt to try to create the maze in Flash, using a/s created lines.. but that's not much help to you.
2011 Scarlett Johansson and Ryan
lazycis
10-17 12:06 PM
Thank you! Hopefully 8c/page is not big money for me.
All you need is History/Documents report to check upon the status. So that's 8c per case. Opinions are free in PACER.
All you need is History/Documents report to check upon the status. So that's 8c per case. Opinions are free in PACER.
more...
nirenjoshi
08-03 05:14 PM
Hi Spider,
Sorry, I dont know the answer to your question about resending the EAD..
But, could you tell me if your EAD renewal was filed electronically or on paper?
Thanks and all the best,
Sorry, I dont know the answer to your question about resending the EAD..
But, could you tell me if your EAD renewal was filed electronically or on paper?
Thanks and all the best,
javadeveloper
08-13 10:59 PM
Is your Interfiling(EB3 to EB2) success/failure? Please share your success/failure stories!!!It'll be helpful for Your EB3 friends.PLEASE... PLEASE... DON'T MISLEAD EB3 GUYS WITH FALSE INFORMATION.
more...
Jaime
09-13 01:57 PM
Simple answer to so many questions..."Should I attend the rally?" "will this make a difference?" "Will I have to make up my day off?"..etc! No matter what your questions are, here's the answer: JUST COME! Come on guys! We need you! Please come and help, we wouldn't ask if your presence weren't so important!!! We ask because we know this will greatly benefit you!
Do it out of moral convictions. ATTEND BECAUSE IT'S THE RIGHT THING TO DO!!!
Do it out of moral convictions. ATTEND BECAUSE IT'S THE RIGHT THING TO DO!!!
2010 scarlett-johansson-and-ryan-
optimystic
10-19 10:27 PM
I am thinking of taking an Info Pass nevertheless and try to get some status about my case. If the IO mentions anything about "normal processing times" I am gonna ask him how can he tell whether my case is currently within normal processing times or not ! And see how what response he/she gives me.
They had already made PD bulletins a big joke and now added the Processing date bulletin to that bucket. I wonder what kind of improvements (if at all) in the accuracy of data that we will see after their DB upgrades...
They had already made PD bulletins a big joke and now added the Processing date bulletin to that bucket. I wonder what kind of improvements (if at all) in the accuracy of data that we will see after their DB upgrades...
more...
Aah_GC
07-08 10:12 PM
Title and Job responsibilities dont matter as long as they are same or similar. Your GC Labor has been approved for the title 'Analyst Programmer', so its well worth an effort for you to carry that forward (in same or similar lines).
hair According to sources, Scarlett
frost_oni
04-09 11:04 PM
the font is nice...though i quite doubt the filled 'p'.
other than that, it's good! :thumb:
other than that, it's good! :thumb:
more...
vjjj23
07-21 04:15 PM
Does you recipt mention that it is for a lost EAD???
I s it any different from the normal rrecipt..
Thanks
I s it any different from the normal rrecipt..
Thanks
hot Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett
andy garcia
01-28 03:32 PM
I have a original copy whereas the lawyer has the approved I140.
Should I ask for the original or is that copy good enough?
This is taken from the 495 instructions:
Evidence of eligibility.
Based on an immigrant petition.
Attach a copy of the approval notice for an immigrant petition that makes a visa number immediately available to you, or submit a complete relative,special immigrant juvenile, or special immigrant military petition which, if approved, will make a visa number immediately available to you.
You do not need the original at all. It is property of the employer.
Should I ask for the original or is that copy good enough?
This is taken from the 495 instructions:
Evidence of eligibility.
Based on an immigrant petition.
Attach a copy of the approval notice for an immigrant petition that makes a visa number immediately available to you, or submit a complete relative,special immigrant juvenile, or special immigrant military petition which, if approved, will make a visa number immediately available to you.
You do not need the original at all. It is property of the employer.
more...
house Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett
baburob2
01-01 04:55 PM
yes, that is right.
tattoo Rumor has it that Scarlett
PD_Dec2002
06-20 10:30 PM
please reply gurus.
Remember, you are signing each and every form. Which means you are certifying the following: "I certify, under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of America, that this application and the evidence submitted with it is all true and correct."
So when a form asks for your address, it HAS to be YOUR address. Providing any other address would be illegal. Tell your employer he/she cannot force you to commit perjury.
Thanks,
Jayant
Remember, you are signing each and every form. Which means you are certifying the following: "I certify, under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of America, that this application and the evidence submitted with it is all true and correct."
So when a form asks for your address, it HAS to be YOUR address. Providing any other address would be illegal. Tell your employer he/she cannot force you to commit perjury.
Thanks,
Jayant
more...
pictures RYAN Reynolds and Scarlett
Jim
January 24th, 2005, 09:48 PM
I also agree. Just a little fill flash would have really helped this image.
dresses Ryan Reynolds, post-Scarlett
pushpakladdha
07-31 02:05 PM
Hi,
I think you will have to put whatever is ther on passport. I had the entry as nassau,Bahamas. I put in nassau bahamas.
I think you will have to put whatever is ther on passport. I had the entry as nassau,Bahamas. I put in nassau bahamas.
more...
makeup Ryan Reynolds is still sad
alterego
01-29 12:08 AM
FP is not needed for EAD or AP.
girlfriend The Love Rapidita: Scarlett
tempdb
06-20 04:00 PM
Can you post an update? What happened after that? I am in same situation
hairstyles Ryan and Scarlett are kaput�
dmdrn2829
10-05 04:25 AM
Yes, i765 is the EAD card. It will be issues eventhough your i140 is pending.
question: Can one work for the sponsoring company using the ead even if i140 is still pending?
thanks.
question: Can one work for the sponsoring company using the ead even if i140 is still pending?
thanks.
veeru123
05-05 03:08 PM
My perm from May-09 went to audit & was approved in April-11. I noticed the dates for audited cases are moving forward quickly & jumped 9 months from March-09 to December-09. As your date falls in the March-December range, I would wait until the end of this month and then contact the DOL. My reasoning is that your application is sitting on someones table (waiting to be approved). Good luck to you.
pscdk
09-09 07:50 PM
USCIS might re-start PP for I-140 once they complete receipting 485 applications and EAD, AP approvals for July and August filers..which may take atleast 3 to 4 more months!!
No comments:
Post a Comment