cygent
06-18 08:03 PM
Dear Attorney,
I request your help with the following.
I am working for Client A on EAD through Vendor B & Company C (my W2 holder) in California. I now want to join Vendor B & work for Client A. What are the ramifications based on below?
This is my agreement with C :-
During the term of the assignment & for a period of 1 Year following the termination of the business/employment relationship between C & cygent, cygent will not do any of the following:
1. Directly or indirectly call on, solicit, or take away (directly or through another entity) any of C's customers or potential customers cygent became aware of as a result of performing services for the above referenced assignment; or
2. Directly or indirectly offer or attempt to offer (directly or through another entity) services that were offered via C for the same projects that were performed under the agreements between C & cygent, or
3. solicit or hire away any of C's employees or contractors C became aware of as a result of performing services under agreements between cygent & C.
cygent will be held responsible for any losses suffered by C due to violation of the terms stated in this agreement. jurisdiction is County of Alameda, California.
Thank you & Regards,
CYGENT
I request your help with the following.
I am working for Client A on EAD through Vendor B & Company C (my W2 holder) in California. I now want to join Vendor B & work for Client A. What are the ramifications based on below?
This is my agreement with C :-
During the term of the assignment & for a period of 1 Year following the termination of the business/employment relationship between C & cygent, cygent will not do any of the following:
1. Directly or indirectly call on, solicit, or take away (directly or through another entity) any of C's customers or potential customers cygent became aware of as a result of performing services for the above referenced assignment; or
2. Directly or indirectly offer or attempt to offer (directly or through another entity) services that were offered via C for the same projects that were performed under the agreements between C & cygent, or
3. solicit or hire away any of C's employees or contractors C became aware of as a result of performing services under agreements between cygent & C.
cygent will be held responsible for any losses suffered by C due to violation of the terms stated in this agreement. jurisdiction is County of Alameda, California.
Thank you & Regards,
CYGENT
wallpaper Special Sauce : Home : World
memyselfandus
07-27 12:08 AM
You will receive the receipit with-in 3 months or at worst in 6 months and then the medical report.
beautifulMind
04-22 01:50 PM
PERM prewailing wage determination EB2
Position 15-1034
My university is applying for a new perm application for eb2. I work for a university
Myemployer sent a wage request to OES . They replied by saying that the prevwailing wage is not available for your zone so they basically gave me a level 1 wage when it should be the leavel 3 wage for eb2...The person said that should not be a problem
Is thisgoing to be ok ?
Position 15-1034
My university is applying for a new perm application for eb2. I work for a university
Myemployer sent a wage request to OES . They replied by saying that the prevwailing wage is not available for your zone so they basically gave me a level 1 wage when it should be the leavel 3 wage for eb2...The person said that should not be a problem
Is thisgoing to be ok ?
2011 World Of Warcraft
gc_bulgaria
10-23 07:42 PM
I haven't had a LUD since September - non after FP too!
Received AP today - status online still says pending.:p
Received AP today - status online still says pending.:p
more...
vfx
07-09 11:52 AM
Is the 3yr extension based on an approved 140 transferrable to another employer for the full duration of 3 yrs?
gps001
06-30 05:38 PM
$250 for EAD/AP
what amount lawyer is asking?
what amount lawyer is asking?
more...
solaris27
04-26 02:23 PM
no problem
2010 world
BumbleBee
08-15 01:41 PM
Yes lonemetro,
You can re-use priority date established on first I-140 for any sub-sequent I-140 filling. As I understand from your post, you have EB3 labor approved and have just filed for I-140 based on it.
Now, parent company wants to transfer you. Generally I would think you should be able to transfer and still have your GC process going if the company indeed is a 'parent company' but seems there is something different here.
As a general rule, as long as your previously approved I-140 remained approved, you can re-use priority date established for that I-140 for any subsequent I-140 petition. The sub-sequent petition can be with any employer, and yes, you would need a new labor to file that new I-140 :)
Try EB1 or EB2 this time :cool:
BumbleBee
You can re-use priority date established on first I-140 for any sub-sequent I-140 filling. As I understand from your post, you have EB3 labor approved and have just filed for I-140 based on it.
Now, parent company wants to transfer you. Generally I would think you should be able to transfer and still have your GC process going if the company indeed is a 'parent company' but seems there is something different here.
As a general rule, as long as your previously approved I-140 remained approved, you can re-use priority date established for that I-140 for any subsequent I-140 petition. The sub-sequent petition can be with any employer, and yes, you would need a new labor to file that new I-140 :)
Try EB1 or EB2 this time :cool:
BumbleBee
more...

HumHongeKamiyab
07-17 08:03 PM
You dont need translation service to translate it. Any of your friend who is proficient in marathi and english can translate it.
At the bottom of the translation, add these lines, and have your friend sign it along with his name and address.
I, _______________________________, do hereby certify that I am proficient in both English and Marathi, and accordingly I am competent to perform translations, and that I have translated the foregoing/attached document accurately and to the best of my knowledge and ability.
Hope that helps. I did this for my birth certificate as per my lawyers advice.
Hi folks,
Could someone please point me to a Marriage Certificate Translation service9s)?
It's in Marathi and has photos, legal fee stamps and seals on it and I would like to retain the look as much as possible.
I kinda searched this website, but the search engine doesn't take you to a specific post in a thread. Instead it just brings up all threads that contain a post with the search keyword. After navigating through a few pages with no luck, I gave up and hence the (potentially redundant) question!
With another opportunity for Adjustment of Status around the corner, I want to get this asap.
Thanks.
At the bottom of the translation, add these lines, and have your friend sign it along with his name and address.
I, _______________________________, do hereby certify that I am proficient in both English and Marathi, and accordingly I am competent to perform translations, and that I have translated the foregoing/attached document accurately and to the best of my knowledge and ability.
Hope that helps. I did this for my birth certificate as per my lawyers advice.
Hi folks,
Could someone please point me to a Marriage Certificate Translation service9s)?
It's in Marathi and has photos, legal fee stamps and seals on it and I would like to retain the look as much as possible.
I kinda searched this website, but the search engine doesn't take you to a specific post in a thread. Instead it just brings up all threads that contain a post with the search keyword. After navigating through a few pages with no luck, I gave up and hence the (potentially redundant) question!
With another opportunity for Adjustment of Status around the corner, I want to get this asap.
Thanks.
hair the ackground image.
nviren
05-24 08:06 PM
Guys,
Please give me your inputs.
Thanks,
Please give me your inputs.
Thanks,
more...
sangfroid
01-16 07:35 PM
Hi,
I am planning to apply my Green card. However I am a bit confused which category will I fall to ? EB2 or EB3 ?
As per my job requirement details, it is as below:
i ) Bachelor degree in technology related field.
In the detailed experience seeked, it says as below:
i) Five years of experience with installing, maintaining servers.
ii) Three years of practical experience in routing and network security.
I have more than 5 years of working experience (which they seeked) before I started this job.
Under which category will it fall under, EB2 or EB3 ?
Thank you
I am planning to apply my Green card. However I am a bit confused which category will I fall to ? EB2 or EB3 ?
As per my job requirement details, it is as below:
i ) Bachelor degree in technology related field.
In the detailed experience seeked, it says as below:
i) Five years of experience with installing, maintaining servers.
ii) Three years of practical experience in routing and network security.
I have more than 5 years of working experience (which they seeked) before I started this job.
Under which category will it fall under, EB2 or EB3 ?
Thank you
hot Tags: world of warcraft horde
good idea
02-17 03:23 PM
Thanks guys... for your replies (for information)... for me it's normal processing...
I hope for the best...
regards...
I hope for the best...
regards...
more...
house World of Warcraft : Another
raju6855
01-19 12:10 PM
Hello
My wife went for H4 interview on 1/11 and she was asked 3-4 basic questions and her passport and original I-539 was taken. There was no other communication give to her and/or any colored slip given to her.
She has AP and 485 filed but AP didn't come through and she has receipt for both, but VO at delhi didn't look at them.
Its been over 6 business days and no information of passport yet.
We called up consulate and they say its still in processing.
I have read in prior forums with "PIMS", is this delay because of it?
Did someone else had similar experience at Delhi and how long did it took for the passport to arrive.
Sort of quite worried seeing others post that its taking 4-5 weeks for some, but H4 it really shouldn't be that much....
Thx
My wife went for H4 interview on 1/11 and she was asked 3-4 basic questions and her passport and original I-539 was taken. There was no other communication give to her and/or any colored slip given to her.
She has AP and 485 filed but AP didn't come through and she has receipt for both, but VO at delhi didn't look at them.
Its been over 6 business days and no information of passport yet.
We called up consulate and they say its still in processing.
I have read in prior forums with "PIMS", is this delay because of it?
Did someone else had similar experience at Delhi and how long did it took for the passport to arrive.
Sort of quite worried seeing others post that its taking 4-5 weeks for some, but H4 it really shouldn't be that much....
Thx
tattoo Warcraft - The Horde
enqueued
11-09 10:38 PM
We did it twice and never was asked for w2. Just recent pay stubs will do. Just have all of them - if asked.
My wife came here on h4 then got her h1, got it stamped. worked for two years. Went back to h4 for couple of years when we had our baby. Got h1 and stamped again. All we submitted were just the required (listed documents in the site).
Hope this helps.
Thanks
My wife came here on h4 then got her h1, got it stamped. worked for two years. Went back to h4 for couple of years when we had our baby. Got h1 and stamped again. All we submitted were just the required (listed documents in the site).
Hope this helps.
Thanks
more...
pictures World of Warcraft
sunny1000
11-10 04:05 PM
hi all
a friend of mine running his own business wanna apply for a visit visa or tourist visa what we are suppose to say in section purpose of your visit ????????????????????
any insight are appreciated
There is a business visa (B1) he can apply. If he applies for the B2 (tourism visa) and tries to work, it will be illegal. He beeds to say "business" in the purpose of the visit column.
a friend of mine running his own business wanna apply for a visit visa or tourist visa what we are suppose to say in section purpose of your visit ????????????????????
any insight are appreciated
There is a business visa (B1) he can apply. If he applies for the B2 (tourism visa) and tries to work, it will be illegal. He beeds to say "business" in the purpose of the visit column.
dresses Horde Camp in Zangarmarsh
jsb
07-06 01:53 PM
Hello friends,
wanted to see the timeline of EAD renewals currently..I have a EAD renewal receipt notice date of June 18th......was wondering how many days is TX taking to approve the notice....
Did aanyone around June 15 -June 20th get any approval yet?
Isn't it too soon to expect it? They usually take 45 to 60 days. It has been only a couple of weeks.
wanted to see the timeline of EAD renewals currently..I have a EAD renewal receipt notice date of June 18th......was wondering how many days is TX taking to approve the notice....
Did aanyone around June 15 -June 20th get any approval yet?
Isn't it too soon to expect it? They usually take 45 to 60 days. It has been only a couple of weeks.
more...
makeup Worldofwarcraftarthorde horde
illusions
03-17 04:17 PM
Restarting wouldn't be a bad idea in my case as i'm EB3 ROW and i do have an approved I140 on EB3.
But in my case i have over 4 years of work experience, but do not have a masters degree, so any idea if that is possible ?
My gut feeling is that regardless if i'm not able to qualify for EB2, my PD JUN 2006 will get current in a couple of months - just hopefull :rolleyes:
But in my case i have over 4 years of work experience, but do not have a masters degree, so any idea if that is possible ?
My gut feeling is that regardless if i'm not able to qualify for EB2, my PD JUN 2006 will get current in a couple of months - just hopefull :rolleyes:
girlfriend wallpaper horde wallpaper.
chinna2003
05-15 09:27 AM
My EB1 is not a very strong case as it is, so we are relying on the EB3 petition. I will definitely correct my profile as suggested.
No disrespect intended, I still am not sure after reading your post whether one can take a employer sanctioned long leave of absence for a genuine reason in this case( child care).
No disrespect intended, I still am not sure after reading your post whether one can take a employer sanctioned long leave of absence for a genuine reason in this case( child care).
hairstyles World of Warcraft Screenshot
gk_2000
05-23 03:27 PM
Just more blah, blah, blah.. BTW who is Doraikumar? Is he from IV? He has been quoted here..
logiclife
05-21 09:55 PM
Most companies that hire H1b workers or sponsor F1/OPT status workers for first-time H1 either have a law-firm deal all their immigration cases or an outside lawyer. Some of the big companies have a full-time in-house counsel.
Some employers who rarely hire professionals in need of H1b may not be aware of process and may ask you to look for lawyer to do it for them. The H1B petition is filed by employer. However, employee can certainly help with it. Legally, the employer cannot charge the employee for USCIS fees or lawyer's fees. However, you can hire your own lawyer to help you with your questions and answers(if you hire your own lawyer, you can be comfortable with all advise he gives you, since he would have your best interest in mind as you would be the client). However, to file a petition of H1, your employer should be paying the lawyer(either your lawyer or their lawyer).
Filing for H1B petition requires a fixed set of documents and its simple to do if you have time to do a little research. Many employees help their employers and together, they do it themselves without the help of lawyer, therby saving money. An average lawyer would charge 1000 dollars in fees for filing the petition. For USCIS fees, please look up their website.
There are H1 specific forums on www.immigrationportal.com which would have more details.
Thanks.
Some employers who rarely hire professionals in need of H1b may not be aware of process and may ask you to look for lawyer to do it for them. The H1B petition is filed by employer. However, employee can certainly help with it. Legally, the employer cannot charge the employee for USCIS fees or lawyer's fees. However, you can hire your own lawyer to help you with your questions and answers(if you hire your own lawyer, you can be comfortable with all advise he gives you, since he would have your best interest in mind as you would be the client). However, to file a petition of H1, your employer should be paying the lawyer(either your lawyer or their lawyer).
Filing for H1B petition requires a fixed set of documents and its simple to do if you have time to do a little research. Many employees help their employers and together, they do it themselves without the help of lawyer, therby saving money. An average lawyer would charge 1000 dollars in fees for filing the petition. For USCIS fees, please look up their website.
There are H1 specific forums on www.immigrationportal.com which would have more details.
Thanks.
kirupa
02-17 02:57 AM
Hey psychman,
You need to assign your rotatetransform to your object's transformgroup. It's a bit convulted and I wish it were easier, but here is how you can accomplish this for an element called blueSquare:
private int currentAngle = 0;
private void RotateSquare(object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
{
RotateTransform rotateTransform = new RotateTransform();
currentAngle += 45;
rotateTransform.Angle = currentAngle;
TransformGroup transformGroup = new TransformGroup();
transformGroup.Children.Add(rotateTransform);
blueSquare.RenderTransform = transformGroup;
}
:)
You need to assign your rotatetransform to your object's transformgroup. It's a bit convulted and I wish it were easier, but here is how you can accomplish this for an element called blueSquare:
private int currentAngle = 0;
private void RotateSquare(object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
{
RotateTransform rotateTransform = new RotateTransform();
currentAngle += 45;
rotateTransform.Angle = currentAngle;
TransformGroup transformGroup = new TransformGroup();
transformGroup.Children.Add(rotateTransform);
blueSquare.RenderTransform = transformGroup;
}
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment