Prancer
04-08 07:27 PM
Ok, I made another one :thumb:
In edit above.
In edit above.
wallpaper the Gold Coast Suns speaks
sac-r-ten
04-27 10:50 AM
I had ask these questions on the attorney calls few months ago and this is what i got from it.
The questions are:
1. Can I file an extension of H1 with pending MTR and with less than year old labor application?
- No, need to have approved I140 in your case.
2. Is it legal to stay in US after May 2011 while MTR is pending and H1 extension is filed before expiry?
- Cannot file H1 extension with that
3. In case, if the MTR is denied, would the illegal/out of status will start from 15th May 2011 or from the date the MTR is denied?
- i think yes.
Please consult a lawyer to get reliable answers/second opinion.
Good luck.
The questions are:
1. Can I file an extension of H1 with pending MTR and with less than year old labor application?
- No, need to have approved I140 in your case.
2. Is it legal to stay in US after May 2011 while MTR is pending and H1 extension is filed before expiry?
- Cannot file H1 extension with that
3. In case, if the MTR is denied, would the illegal/out of status will start from 15th May 2011 or from the date the MTR is denied?
- i think yes.
Please consult a lawyer to get reliable answers/second opinion.
Good luck.
yetanotherimmigrant
11-08 04:58 PM
Here is s tricky situation :
8th Year H1 extension applied by current company. Still in process, should be approved in Nov 2006.
Can I transfer to a new company using this H1 ?
8th Year H1 extension applied by current company. Still in process, should be approved in Nov 2006.
Can I transfer to a new company using this H1 ?
2011 and the Gold Coast Suns at
gsc999
04-02 06:25 PM
I have sent invite to couple of people who sent me PMs to join the state chapter group
more...
Stourmi
June 4th, 2007, 01:20 PM
Hi guys.
I have been looking at several options on a new lens. I don't have a big budget to go out and buy the lens I really want, and looking around it seems that Olympus doesn't have a very wide selection of affordable lenses. I have an Olympus E-Volt 500, and I did see that I can get an adapter ring that would allow me to use any lens that will work with a Nikon Digital Camera. My question is....would using an adapter ring to use other brands of lenses detract from the quality of my images, and would it take away from the speed of the lens?
Thanks for the input.
Samantha
I have been looking at several options on a new lens. I don't have a big budget to go out and buy the lens I really want, and looking around it seems that Olympus doesn't have a very wide selection of affordable lenses. I have an Olympus E-Volt 500, and I did see that I can get an adapter ring that would allow me to use any lens that will work with a Nikon Digital Camera. My question is....would using an adapter ring to use other brands of lenses detract from the quality of my images, and would it take away from the speed of the lens?
Thanks for the input.
Samantha
Beta_mle
04-15 08:42 AM
One of my minor dependents appears to have been out of status due to non renewal of their H4 visa. We thought that like the original application, dependents were covered by my renewal, found out too late that this is incorrect. Since then we have obtained renewals and the dependent in question now has an approved H-4 status, plus pending 485 and advanced parole.
I have been told though that time out of status is not counted against minors. Is this true?
Is there any risk in travelling out of the country to get visa stamped and returning? I understand this resets the clock. Can the embassy look into the history, find out that previous issue and deny the H-4 stamping because of it?
I am very discouraged by this long drawn out process. Any information would be appreciated.
PS: The minor in question just turned 14 years old. Could this be the reason?
I have been told though that time out of status is not counted against minors. Is this true?
Is there any risk in travelling out of the country to get visa stamped and returning? I understand this resets the clock. Can the embassy look into the history, find out that previous issue and deny the H-4 stamping because of it?
I am very discouraged by this long drawn out process. Any information would be appreciated.
PS: The minor in question just turned 14 years old. Could this be the reason?
more...
rajeshiv
07-24 11:43 AM
Can please someone help me? Thanks
Are you on which company payroll?
-RR
Are you on which company payroll?
-RR
2010 Gold Coast skipper Gary Ablett
pa_arora
04-02 01:55 PM
send in multiple instalments
hmm..nice try, but I would not like to send the email 60-70 times..
have to do that tonight, if there is no other option.
any other ideas for hacking yahoo?
hmm..nice try, but I would not like to send the email 60-70 times..
have to do that tonight, if there is no other option.
any other ideas for hacking yahoo?
more...
rvendra
10-30 11:24 AM
No, My employer based in New York, we don't have any offices in FL
hair Gold Coast Suns AFL team,
pappu
01-22 03:52 PM
the link you provided did not show any "Interestnig Cricket Widget on IV". Is that the correct link?
.
Thanks Sanju
The correct link is http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/blog.php?u=31942
.
Thanks Sanju
The correct link is http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/blog.php?u=31942
more...
sw33t
07-28 10:32 AM
Join the texas state chapter at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/texasiv
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/texasiv
hot afl gold coast suns mascot
jamesingham
02-04 11:41 AM
I am currently on H1 Visa in the US. Am I allowed to go to school part-time and get my MBA degree ?
And also, I am looking at a big amount of money that I gotta pay for tuition, does anyone know any tax credits that we can use to reduce the burden ?
Any help/info would be greatly appreciated.
And also, I am looking at a big amount of money that I gotta pay for tuition, does anyone know any tax credits that we can use to reduce the burden ?
Any help/info would be greatly appreciated.
more...
house thump the Gold Coast Suns
irukandji
02-12 09:55 AM
Thanks fromnaija, If she maintains any non-immigrant visa she can be added without any 'follow-to-join' petetion right i.e., she can be added to my 485 just like the normal process when my PD becomes current.
tattoo Re: Gold Coast quot;Nothingsquot;
sidd
07-08 01:54 AM
Hi,
Is there any fee applicable (or no fee) for RENEWAL of AP document, if I-485 has been filed with new fee structure ($ 1010) ?
Thanks.
Is there any fee applicable (or no fee) for RENEWAL of AP document, if I-485 has been filed with new fee structure ($ 1010) ?
Thanks.
more...
pictures Gold Coast suns v Port
ganguteli
07-07 12:02 PM
Why are you going to other forums for advice. Those other forums are after making money from traffic and ads. They want you to suffer as long as possible so that they make money. They even charge per question. You are being anti-IV by visiting other forums. I hope you see the difference between them and IV.
dresses THE Gold Coast Suns sang their
arc
10-08 03:20 PM
I have a valid H4 after receving the EAD now getting paid on 1099 (on an off), I am planning to visit India this year. My question is!
Can I come back on H4 (I have a valid stamp) or do I have to use my AP since I am using my EAD privileges for getting paid?
Will they know at the Point of Entry that I am using my EAD?
Many thanks for viewing and answering!
Can I come back on H4 (I have a valid stamp) or do I have to use my AP since I am using my EAD privileges for getting paid?
Will they know at the Point of Entry that I am using my EAD?
Many thanks for viewing and answering!
more...
makeup Gold Coast Suns team song - Worldnews.com
DallasBlue
09-28 06:57 PM
Hope to hear from 'you all' Texas.
girlfriend the Gold Coast Suns speaks
chanduv23
11-10 05:57 AM
Sure, thanks for the advice. Don't you want to be one-day President?:D As a side note, you have 10 green dots. Can I borrow one from you?:D
One day president ha ha ha ... reminds me of the Bollywood movie where the hero becomes a chief minister for one day and cleanses the society :D:D:D
One day president ha ha ha ... reminds me of the Bollywood movie where the hero becomes a chief minister for one day and cleanses the society :D:D:D
hairstyles GOLD COAST, AUSTRALIA - MARCH
Rb_newsletter
01-27 12:29 PM
Why this is posted here? It was published in Aug 2002 and that too in anti website. Guys don't give publicity for antis here.
vinzak
01-19 11:49 AM
You may want to post this in the "Ask a Lawyer for Free" section of this forum.
qualified_trash
11-20 10:40 AM
what do you think it means?
No comments:
Post a Comment