Wednesday, June 29, 2011

mary j blige stronger with each tear

images Mary J. Blige rocked #39;Good mary j blige stronger with each tear. Mary J. Blige � Stronger With
  • Mary J. Blige � Stronger With



  • eb3retro
    07-13 10:34 PM
    this is an attorney question. also this forum is for employment based green card issues. please check with ur attorney.

    Can you please help me figure out how to calculate the eligibility for citizenship. If one married a US citizen. Obtained conditional residency, the temporary green card, then forgot to apply to remove conditions. So re-applied for green card, and was granted. The parties have been married 5 years. Will the initial 2 years spent as a conditional resident count towards the 3 years for the citizenship? Again, I want to stress out that after the initial 2 years in conditional permanent residency, forgot to remove conditions, and a new application for green card was needed. However this time the permanent green card was given. Or will she have to wait another 3 years from now on with the permanent green card until applying for the citizenship?

    I appreciate any help.





    wallpaper Mary J. Blige � Stronger With mary j blige stronger with each tear. Mary J. Blige
  • Mary J. Blige



  • jnagendra
    10-25 10:21 AM
    This message is for Sardaji's see the Youtube opening interview. Any how they can't make the difference.




    This was already dicussed here in a seperate thread almost 3 weeks ago and everybody knows this is the face saving techniqu of Infosys by paying some not popular channels in USA. just to save from the CHOP SHOP thing.

    So India is always open her arms to any one who want to go back, no one is blocking anybody. But before going know the TRUTH as it is. not from the media. for that matter all Indian medias are false news mongers, as discussed in previous thread.

    So this is again a MEDIA Baffoons gimmick.





    mary j blige stronger with each tear. Mary J. Blige amp; The-Dream cook
  • Mary J. Blige amp; The-Dream cook



  • fcres
    06-01 02:06 PM
    Anybody filed your H1 ext yourself? Is it worth it?

    This will be my 12th yr extension. I have the previous extension papers (copies) that the lawyer sent me, so i was thinking i can look at those and draft a new ext myself. But with the latest news of H1 denied for consulting companies, is it worth doing it myself? I have worked for the same client for the last 11 yrs.





    2011 Mary J. Blige mary j blige stronger with each tear. images Mary J. Blige
  • images Mary J. Blige



  • kirupa
    04-09 06:46 PM
    The stamp seems a bit too cluttered, and the text is very difficult to read. Instead, have you considering adding just the pope's facial profile with the the years of his birth and death? It would be similar to the commemorative stamps of famous individuals that only feature that individual's face and nothing else.

    :)



    more...


    mary j blige stronger with each tear. Mary J. Blige Signs Copies Of
  • Mary J. Blige Signs Copies Of



  • kopra
    01-30 10:57 AM
    Yes, If you have enough Money, Usally 8,000-10,000 $ in the bank statement( This is checked for covering any Medical Bills etc when they are here, just to make sure that the sponser is able to take care of all these when they are in US), That would be enough for you to sponser them.





    mary j blige stronger with each tear. Mary J. Blige has launched the
  • Mary J. Blige has launched the



  • sunny1000
    02-26 12:11 AM
    If he has his Green Card and as long as it is not conditional (meaning a 2 year green card based on marriage), he should be able to apply for citizenship just like any other green card holder after satisfying all the citizenship requirements (listed in the link below):

    http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/Office%20of%20Citizenship/Citizenship%20Resource%20Center%20Site/Publications/PDFs/G-1151.pdf

    Good luck!



    more...


    mary j blige stronger with each tear. Mary J Blige News: Kevin
  • Mary J Blige News: Kevin



  • maniyarasan.selvaraj@gmai
    08-04 08:50 PM
    Hi,

    I went to US on B1 and came back to india last week, I would like to apply H1 in the current year. Is there any cooling period to apply H1B once come back from US on B1 or Can I start the H1B process immediately.

    Thanks in Advance.

    - Mani





    2010 Mary J. Blige amp; The-Dream cook mary j blige stronger with each tear. Mary J. Blige rocked #39;Good
  • Mary J. Blige rocked #39;Good



  • masti_Gai
    09-11 09:10 AM
    :( Might be out by Friday for sure:rolleyes:



    more...


    mary j blige stronger with each tear. Mary J. Blige // quot;Stronger
  • Mary J. Blige // quot;Stronger



  • dollar500
    04-28 06:57 PM
    For those IV members who are not aware of this hearing:

    There is a very important hearing scheduled on 4/30/08. Please check the status on this hearing at the following link. Let's keep our fingers crossed that this has an impact on the overall grand scheme

    http://judiciary.house.gov/oversight.aspx?ID=435

    Wednesday 04/30/2008 - 2:30 PM
    2141 Rayburn House Office Building
    Subcommittee on Immigration, Citizenship, Refugees, Border Security, and International Law
    Hearing on Wasted Visas, Growing Backlogs





    hair images Mary J. Blige mary j blige stronger with each tear. Mary J. Blige #39;Stronger
  • Mary J. Blige #39;Stronger



  • ps57002
    08-04 09:21 PM
    140/485 concurrent applied aug 17, 2007 at NSC. PD May 2007 EB3 India.

    I am with same H1b employer though now on EAD...h1 expired as PERM not applied until 6th yr h1b, so had no option.

    As most know, NSC concurrent 140's will be taking forever to be processed. I have no hope for approval anytime soon. Actually I am expecting a RFE or NOID (hope not) because my labor cert approval was not submitted with my 140/485 due to timing of PERM approval and July fisasco deadline...i am lucky i still got receipt and EAD/AP.

    My question...I'm basically miserable at my job. My employer is idiot who's making life difficult. I want to change jobs. I know it's very risky with 140 not approved.

    1) can i invoke ac21 since 140/485 pending over 180 days? And if I can, what happens if employer revokes pending or approved 140?

    2) With AC21...occupational outlook code is most important? Job title? or job responsibilities? I am looking to try and change what i'm doing...the job code is the same...the titles are somewhat different...and so are the job responsibilities...however it's same job code.

    Please suggest....I don't think I can take any more with my employer.

    :(



    more...


    mary j blige stronger with each tear. Each Tear. Mary J. Blige es
  • Each Tear. Mary J. Blige es



  • kalinga_sena
    02-26 03:26 PM
    I think most the news that H1B's are turned back @POE are not ture. My wife just got her second H1B stamped at kolkotta embassy ( end of jan) and we came back through JFK on Feb 14th. I am on my second H1B. Not a single question was asked. Again Not a single question was asked for first time. Before they used to ask the name of the employer or ur position. We both are permanent employees for a big company ( think of iPhone) and done our MS here. based on my recent experience I do not see any problem with you.

    Thanks.





    hot Mary J. Blige Signs Copies Of mary j blige stronger with each tear. Mary J. Blige#39;s newest
  • Mary J. Blige#39;s newest



  • regacct
    05-03 10:08 AM
    NIV Renewals - U.S. Diplomatic Mission Abuja, Nigeria (http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/niv_renewals.html) Check it out, it does not mention anything specific.

    You cannot go to Mexico, it is out of picture (Visa Services (http://tijuana.usconsulate.gov/niv.html)).

    Next option is for Canada, but if you do not have US education or experience in US as they clearly mention on consulate site of Canada (Visa Requirements • U.S. Consular Services in Canada (http://www.consular.canada.usembassy.gov/usa_visa.asp#ability)).

    It is recommended to go to Home country for change of status or First time H1B visa stamping. The reason is, it is much easy to verify your education certificates, work related certificates etc if you are from your home country.

    Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer.



    more...


    house Video: Mary J Blige Premieres mary j blige stronger with each tear. Mary J. Blige Signs Copies
  • Mary J. Blige Signs Copies



  • gcwait2007
    08-09 12:14 PM
    Maximum 6 entries are allowed each year under AP, as per a 1998 circular of DHS. You may have to be careful.





    tattoo Mary J. Blige has launched the mary j blige stronger with each tear. Mary J. Blige signs copies of
  • Mary J. Blige signs copies of



  • veni001
    09-07 11:29 AM
    Hi,

    Currently I am in US in H1B and my I-94 is expires in Sept 30 2010 and there is an extension filed for my H1.

    In the mean time I want to file I-130 and I-485 based on my brothers citizenship.
    Whether the status will change before sept 30 2010? Also if I leave US whether the application will be still valid and how much time it takes to get an approval for both?

    Thank You,
    Anil


    Family 4th preference is retrogressed by a decade ( or two if you are from Philippines), so you may have to wait another 10 years to be eligible to file i-485.:confused:



    more...


    pictures Mary J Blige News: Kevin mary j blige stronger with each tear. Mary J. Blige - Stronger With
  • Mary J. Blige - Stronger With



  • gc28262
    10-27 06:59 PM
    If you don't intend to change your employer, you can travel on AP, comeback and continue working on H1B.
    You don't have to notify USCIS about this.





    dresses Mary J. Blige#39;s newest mary j blige stronger with each tear. According to Billboard, Mary J
  • According to Billboard, Mary J



  • padraico
    03-09 08:16 PM
    i need to adjust my status, its needed in the i-485 application



    more...


    makeup Mary J. Blige // quot;Stronger mary j blige stronger with each tear. Video: Mary J Blige Premieres
  • Video: Mary J Blige Premieres



  • pappu
    07-18 02:18 PM
    =======================

    Message from IV for BEC victims

    We are aware of the issue and if there is any acion item, we will post it.

    also be aware of what we posted earlier on this issue:
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6084
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=100024#post100024
    =========================





    girlfriend Mary J. Blige signs copies of mary j blige stronger with each tear. Mary J Blige � Stronger With
  • Mary J Blige � Stronger With



  • Gravitation
    07-10 09:20 PM
    Oct 2002 EB3
    It's a no-brainer.





    hairstyles Each Tear. Mary J. Blige es mary j blige stronger with each tear. mary j blige stronger with
  • mary j blige stronger with



  • jbj1234
    07-20 06:00 PM
    I would like to file my PERM through a good immigration lawyer in bay area. Does anyone have any recommendation? Has anyone used Indu law firm?
    Some of the big names like fragomen etc seem to handle mostly company cases and are too expensive for individual case filing.
    Also how much is the charge typically for the whole GC process or PERM. I know it would vary depending on lawyers but i am looking to get some general idea on how much people on the Forum have spent filing their cases from GOOD lawyers.





    ziggy7bs
    03-26 11:31 AM
    Hi,

    My Company applied PERM in Sept'07 at Chicago. Till now company hasn't heard back yet and now employer is planning to file one more PERM appl. through different Lawyer. Can we file one more application without hearing/know the first case status?

    Appreciate the reply.

    Thx...

    you should not file another perm appl unless it is different job duties. you lawyer should call dol. it takes min of 8 months for perm filed in 07.





    gcformeornot
    08-09 08:33 PM
    my case doesn't have checkes cashed or Receipts. I have thankfully filed with lawyers. Will vote when I get RD:)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...