fromnaija
02-12 04:38 PM
I guess it is possible but if your H1 transfer was approved then you might have to apply for another transfer.
No, you don't have to apply for a new H1 if the previous company did cancel your H1 and the H1 has not expired. A dormant H1 can be reactivated at any time.
http://www.murthy.com/news/UDdormh1.html
No, you don't have to apply for a new H1 if the previous company did cancel your H1 and the H1 has not expired. A dormant H1 can be reactivated at any time.
http://www.murthy.com/news/UDdormh1.html
wallpaper Julie Benz Actress Julie Benz
metzkim
09-04 01:45 PM
Thank you for your reply.
I actually spoke to my candidate and he will now be using the premium service for his H1B and then resigning since he can transfer.
Now, the question I have is how expensive is it to transfer the H1B and can the candidate travel during the transfer?
Thank you
I actually spoke to my candidate and he will now be using the premium service for his H1B and then resigning since he can transfer.
Now, the question I have is how expensive is it to transfer the H1B and can the candidate travel during the transfer?
Thank you
glores1970
08-12 11:51 PM
1. What is the exact filing fee ? The latest I-131 instructions have this note -
NOTE: If you filed a Form I-485, Application to RegisterPermanent Residence or Adjust Status, as of July 30, 2007,no fee is required to also file a request for advance paroleon Form I-131. You may file the I-131 concurrently withyour I-485, or you may submit the I-131 at a later date. Ifyou file Form I-131 separately, you must also submit acopy of your Form I-797C, Notice of Action, receipt asevidence of the filing of an I-485 as of July 30, 2007.
My PD was current in July, and my application reached USCIS on July 2. Does this note mean I dont have to pay any fees for AP ?
2. How do I connect a new AP application to a filed 485 application ? I dont have receipt for the 485 application yet - it reached on July 2, 2007.
3. What do I fill in part 7 ? It has the following questions -
1. If the person intended to receive an advance parole document is outside the United States, provide the location (city and country) of the American embassy or consulate or the DHS overseas office that you want us to notify.
2. If the travel document will be delivered to an overseas office, where should the notice to pick up the document be sent:
NOTE: If you filed a Form I-485, Application to RegisterPermanent Residence or Adjust Status, as of July 30, 2007,no fee is required to also file a request for advance paroleon Form I-131. You may file the I-131 concurrently withyour I-485, or you may submit the I-131 at a later date. Ifyou file Form I-131 separately, you must also submit acopy of your Form I-797C, Notice of Action, receipt asevidence of the filing of an I-485 as of July 30, 2007.
My PD was current in July, and my application reached USCIS on July 2. Does this note mean I dont have to pay any fees for AP ?
2. How do I connect a new AP application to a filed 485 application ? I dont have receipt for the 485 application yet - it reached on July 2, 2007.
3. What do I fill in part 7 ? It has the following questions -
1. If the person intended to receive an advance parole document is outside the United States, provide the location (city and country) of the American embassy or consulate or the DHS overseas office that you want us to notify.
2. If the travel document will be delivered to an overseas office, where should the notice to pick up the document be sent:
2011 Julie Benz, right, and Billy
gc_check
10-01 07:40 PM
You probably, might have seen their commercial in CNN or other major network. This is a anti-immigration coalition formed by a group of well know organization that are know for their anti-immigration views, etc.. Check their website.
more...
H1Girl
10-13 02:59 PM
Friends,
I have had my GC for about two and a half months now. I am currently checking out SOA consultant positions with a consultancy in Saudi Arabia. I don't know the length of the contracts yet. Can I work out of USA and still apply for Citizenship after the wait of 4 years and 9 months ? Does this require me to stay a certain amount of time in USA for every year ? What are the tax implications ? Would I have to file taxes on the income that I earned out of USA ? Thank you.
Regards,
theOne
I am sure you would not have asked this question if use the term Permanent Resident instead of GC. I believe they ask you to follow the above requirements just to contribute to American Economy by providing your expertise and Tax money...
I have had my GC for about two and a half months now. I am currently checking out SOA consultant positions with a consultancy in Saudi Arabia. I don't know the length of the contracts yet. Can I work out of USA and still apply for Citizenship after the wait of 4 years and 9 months ? Does this require me to stay a certain amount of time in USA for every year ? What are the tax implications ? Would I have to file taxes on the income that I earned out of USA ? Thank you.
Regards,
theOne
I am sure you would not have asked this question if use the term Permanent Resident instead of GC. I believe they ask you to follow the above requirements just to contribute to American Economy by providing your expertise and Tax money...
tdasara
07-19 12:21 PM
Send an email to the reporter. I did..
more...
martinvisalaw
05-10 02:23 PM
See here for details: Law Office of Elaine Martin - immigration news: FAQs on recapturing I-140 priority dates. (http://martinvisalaw.blogspot.com/2009/08/faqs-on-recapturing-i-140-priority.html)
2010 The Boondock Saints II:
saimrathi
07-12 10:28 AM
PLease keep all media info in media thread.. Thanks.
more...
sam_hoosier
12-12 09:56 AM
The only requirement is that the new job description should be same or similar (match 50%) as the job in the underlying LC.
hair Norman Reedus, Julie Benz,
dbevis
February 3rd, 2004, 05:07 PM
Did you listen to the shutter sound-capture comparisons? Uzi vs bolt action. The Nikon can really crank the shutter.