bhanukumar
02-28 12:47 AM
Is that normal to have the same I-94 number on my renewed H1B and my wife's H4 approval notices?
Seems it is a mistake that my old I 94 is given in H4 extension application. Do I need to apply for correction? Any Lawyer / Member, please confirm. Thanks in advance.
Seems it is a mistake that my old I 94 is given in H4 extension application. Do I need to apply for correction? Any Lawyer / Member, please confirm. Thanks in advance.
wallpaper Target audience: president
roseball
07-26 09:21 PM
Hello
I came to us on h4 visa . after comming here i joined a university and applied for change of status to f1 and it is approved. I am planning a trip to india. do i need to go to indian consulate for f1 visa? if i have to go wat r the chances of rejecting f1 visa? if my f1 visa gets rejected can i come back on h4 visa? is my h4 visa valid? or do i need to apply for h4 visa again? and if i apply wat r the chances of approval ? please help me i am in a tough situation. please i need ur advise. thank u :)
Since your spouse is in US on H1, do you know if she/he filed for his I-140/I-485. If so, there are chances that your F-1 visa can be rejected on the grounds of "potential immigrant" even though your I-485 is not filed. F-1 can be rejected because your spouse has shown immigrant intent which means you could be a potential immigrant as well.
Otherwise, if you have all the documents (educational background from accredited university, bank statements, valid I-20), you should get your F-1 visa without any issues. If for some reason its denied, then you can use your current valid H4 visa to re-enter US on H4. In that case, you will again roll back to H4 status upon re-entry.
I came to us on h4 visa . after comming here i joined a university and applied for change of status to f1 and it is approved. I am planning a trip to india. do i need to go to indian consulate for f1 visa? if i have to go wat r the chances of rejecting f1 visa? if my f1 visa gets rejected can i come back on h4 visa? is my h4 visa valid? or do i need to apply for h4 visa again? and if i apply wat r the chances of approval ? please help me i am in a tough situation. please i need ur advise. thank u :)
Since your spouse is in US on H1, do you know if she/he filed for his I-140/I-485. If so, there are chances that your F-1 visa can be rejected on the grounds of "potential immigrant" even though your I-485 is not filed. F-1 can be rejected because your spouse has shown immigrant intent which means you could be a potential immigrant as well.
Otherwise, if you have all the documents (educational background from accredited university, bank statements, valid I-20), you should get your F-1 visa without any issues. If for some reason its denied, then you can use your current valid H4 visa to re-enter US on H4. In that case, you will again roll back to H4 status upon re-entry.

Blog Feeds
03-08 07:40 AM
AILA Leadership Has Just Posted the Following:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi1kC8CndlM3H4UUHdk3uz4pxxMx0r5mZ_XVNRduq6xPmBrck6kjPcG_cd4exSTzAGiKVmyLbZTszCQgx5xMHNNyenhP4gBMsZ7VM2DI_zaIChME1UkKuKrYODKy6Ny9vL0-7UZcxp6dZ4/s320/2010-03-07+alg_cuomo1.jpg (https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi1kC8CndlM3H4UUHdk3uz4pxxMx0r5mZ_XVNRduq6xPmBrck6kjPcG_cd4exSTzAGiKVmyLbZTszCQgx5xMHNNyenhP4gBMsZ7VM2DI_zaIChME1UkKuKrYODKy6Ny9vL0-7UZcxp6dZ4/s1600-h/2010-03-07+alg_cuomo1.jpg)
By Deborah Notkin, AILA Past President
Attorney General Andrew Cuomo has successfully carried out a crusade against the fraud and deception of "immigration consultants" who take advantage of unknowing and vulnerable immigrants. At a recent media conference, Cuomo indicated that his office is seeking civil remedies, at least initially against those involved in immigration assistance fraud because the first goal is to get restitution for victims. http://www.ag.ny.gov/media_center/2010/mar/mar1a_10.html
The latest victory in the fight against immigration fraud and victimization was announced by Cuomo's office on March 1, 2010. The Attorney Generals' Office has won a court judgment of more than $3 million against a "consultant" in Queens who has targeted and defrauded immigrants. In this case, the "consultant" routinely charged a retainer of $7,000 with fees often reaching up to $15,000 per person for the promise of permanent residence. The consultant wrongly claimed that she could get permanent resident status through alleged relationships with government officials. Of course, the services were never performed and the consultant routinely refused to give refunds or return documents.
As a result of Cuomo's lawsuit, the New York Supreme Court has ordered the consultant to pay full restitution to 37 families who came forward and demonstrated that they were defrauded by this consultant. An additional $2.7 million in penalties was imposed for engaging in the unauthorized practice of law and misrepresentation of services that could be performed. The consultant is also permanently restricted directly and indirectly from engaging in the business of immigration-related services.
Over the past several months, other consultants have been shut down and active investigations continue. The fight to end this blight on immigrant communities in New York City and State continues and serves as an example for all who are committed to fighting immigration fraud and the unauthorized practice of law.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/tracker/186823568153827945-5282899656706770162?l=ailaleadership.blogspot.com
More... (http://ailaleadership.blogspot.com/2010/03/new-york-attorney-general-cuomo-gets.html)
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi1kC8CndlM3H4UUHdk3uz4pxxMx0r5mZ_XVNRduq6xPmBrck6kjPcG_cd4exSTzAGiKVmyLbZTszCQgx5xMHNNyenhP4gBMsZ7VM2DI_zaIChME1UkKuKrYODKy6Ny9vL0-7UZcxp6dZ4/s320/2010-03-07+alg_cuomo1.jpg (https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi1kC8CndlM3H4UUHdk3uz4pxxMx0r5mZ_XVNRduq6xPmBrck6kjPcG_cd4exSTzAGiKVmyLbZTszCQgx5xMHNNyenhP4gBMsZ7VM2DI_zaIChME1UkKuKrYODKy6Ny9vL0-7UZcxp6dZ4/s1600-h/2010-03-07+alg_cuomo1.jpg)
By Deborah Notkin, AILA Past President
Attorney General Andrew Cuomo has successfully carried out a crusade against the fraud and deception of "immigration consultants" who take advantage of unknowing and vulnerable immigrants. At a recent media conference, Cuomo indicated that his office is seeking civil remedies, at least initially against those involved in immigration assistance fraud because the first goal is to get restitution for victims. http://www.ag.ny.gov/media_center/2010/mar/mar1a_10.html
The latest victory in the fight against immigration fraud and victimization was announced by Cuomo's office on March 1, 2010. The Attorney Generals' Office has won a court judgment of more than $3 million against a "consultant" in Queens who has targeted and defrauded immigrants. In this case, the "consultant" routinely charged a retainer of $7,000 with fees often reaching up to $15,000 per person for the promise of permanent residence. The consultant wrongly claimed that she could get permanent resident status through alleged relationships with government officials. Of course, the services were never performed and the consultant routinely refused to give refunds or return documents.
As a result of Cuomo's lawsuit, the New York Supreme Court has ordered the consultant to pay full restitution to 37 families who came forward and demonstrated that they were defrauded by this consultant. An additional $2.7 million in penalties was imposed for engaging in the unauthorized practice of law and misrepresentation of services that could be performed. The consultant is also permanently restricted directly and indirectly from engaging in the business of immigration-related services.
Over the past several months, other consultants have been shut down and active investigations continue. The fight to end this blight on immigrant communities in New York City and State continues and serves as an example for all who are committed to fighting immigration fraud and the unauthorized practice of law.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/tracker/186823568153827945-5282899656706770162?l=ailaleadership.blogspot.com
More... (http://ailaleadership.blogspot.com/2010/03/new-york-attorney-general-cuomo-gets.html)
2011 Translating Target Audience
reddymjm
05-12 09:33 AM
AAA also offers..
more...
dalishi
09-02 07:14 PM
;)
peer123
12-05 06:48 AM
Hello friends,
Can any one who has used existing labor please comment of my question
Regards
Can any one who has used existing labor please comment of my question
Regards
more...
amindarshana
12-04 10:09 AM
HI
Finally...exctly after 4 months my all checks got cleared today , and got receipt number from the back check image.
Only do't know 140 as it was employer's check.
Just to Recap
Sent 140/485/765/131 on Aug 3rd to NSC
SR opened on 11/5.. IO said it must have been transfered to TSC
Fax sent on 11/28
Check cleared on 12/3 .. Receipt # from TSC.
Thank you very much all for support
Finally...exctly after 4 months my all checks got cleared today , and got receipt number from the back check image.
Only do't know 140 as it was employer's check.
Just to Recap
Sent 140/485/765/131 on Aug 3rd to NSC
SR opened on 11/5.. IO said it must have been transfered to TSC
Fax sent on 11/28
Check cleared on 12/3 .. Receipt # from TSC.
Thank you very much all for support
2010 hair Audience analysis methods

loudobbs
08-02 11:50 PM
My AOS was filed June 29 th and I am waiting for the recipt notice.
Now, as the AOS is filed, will it make a difference later on - filing AOS under EB2 would have got him the Green Card ealier?
Now, as the AOS is filed, will it make a difference later on - filing AOS under EB2 would have got him the Green Card ealier?
more...
mbawa2574
03-11 05:52 PM
Just woke up??
Is it out for a while ? hmm
Is it out for a while ? hmm
hair for each target audience.
dealsnet
09-10 12:48 PM
Nobody can file I-485 before their PD is current.
You need to wait 4+7 years to file I-485.
Till that point, you need to maintain a legal status here.
You need to wait 4+7 years to file I-485.
Till that point, you need to maintain a legal status here.
more...
martinvisalaw
06-07 02:37 PM
I'm confused. I thought you said there was an RFE in your first post?
hot target audience,
I_need_GC
07-24 10:58 AM
My personal experience. If money is not an issue and you want your GC process to ride on smooth sail. Hire your own immigration attorney and pay them yourself this way they present your interests not the companies. Ask the company to pay the USCIS fees. Company attorney will always put companies interests before yours.
My two cent.
I'm working with an MNC and I'm abt to start my GC processing.I did go through the forum on threads on Fragomen.My employer's preferred attorney is Fragomen.
How good are they ?Else if not is there any other way I could avoid getting the GC processed by them?
My two cent.
I'm working with an MNC and I'm abt to start my GC processing.I did go through the forum on threads on Fragomen.My employer's preferred attorney is Fragomen.
How good are they ?Else if not is there any other way I could avoid getting the GC processed by them?
more...
house images of the target audience
txh1b
08-19 12:47 PM
Will I be able to switch to company C, even if company B revokes my 3 year-H1B extension ?
Thanks
Yes, provided you apply for the tarsnfer while you are still maintaining H1b status. Your basis of 3 year extension is the I140 approval and PD not being current. It isn't that company B got a 3 year extension.
Thanks
Yes, provided you apply for the tarsnfer while you are still maintaining H1b status. Your basis of 3 year extension is the I140 approval and PD not being current. It isn't that company B got a 3 year extension.
tattoo Analysis, target audience
abuddyz
01-22 09:21 AM
I sent an email to VFS mumbai to clarify this and here is the reply from them...
"Kindly note that since the Company has filed an Immigration petition for you and your spouse, so in the column no 36 you need to enter yes and the company?s name."
I clarified to them that for my wife only I-485 is filed and not I-140.. still their reply was above..
I am planning to modify the form..
"Kindly note that since the Company has filed an Immigration petition for you and your spouse, so in the column no 36 you need to enter yes and the company?s name."
I clarified to them that for my wife only I-485 is filed and not I-140.. still their reply was above..
I am planning to modify the form..
more...
pictures any target audience#39;s life
itsokgc
07-18 01:18 PM
FYI..
Employer B I-129 is valid till Dec 2008
Employer B I-129 is valid till Dec 2008
dresses Target Audience Analysis
immi_2006
10-04 10:20 AM
Did he/she send the original Employment letter? What is the PD of your friend?
more...
makeup Target Audience
dalishi
09-04 04:39 PM
thank you so much!! I appreciate your help :)
girlfriend the right target audience

payal_nag
11-27 03:28 PM
thanks for your response!
So were there any questions at the interview as to why you used Emergency?
So were there any questions at the interview as to why you used Emergency?
hairstyles girlfriend Target Audience
h1bee
09-19 10:29 AM
@itsmesabby: No this was my stamping after my first extension. It was cancelld at Kolkata consulate.
@vban2007: Are you sure that I can do a transfer? Or should a fresh H1B be filed by the new employer?
@vban2007: Are you sure that I can do a transfer? Or should a fresh H1B be filed by the new employer?
Ann Ruben
03-29 07:42 AM
First, if at all possible, your employer should appeal the denial of the I-140. There have been a series of AAO cases on the issue of educational equivalency, and it may be possible to have the denial reversed on appeal. Even if the appeal is eventually denied, your eligibility for one year H-1 extensions after 6 years will be preserved as long as the appeal is pending.
At the same time, you should begin a new PERM application immediately to insure that it is successfully filed before August. You and your employer should consult with and retain an immigration attorney
who has expertise in structuring PERM applications in situations such as yours. If you are unsure whether to rely on the advice of the company's new attorney, you should consider an extended consultation with an attorney in whom you have confidence. If that attorney does not agree with the course of action recommended by the company's attorney, you could request a detailed opinion letter to help guide your company and its lawyer in structuring your case successfully.
At the same time, you should begin a new PERM application immediately to insure that it is successfully filed before August. You and your employer should consult with and retain an immigration attorney
who has expertise in structuring PERM applications in situations such as yours. If you are unsure whether to rely on the advice of the company's new attorney, you should consider an extended consultation with an attorney in whom you have confidence. If that attorney does not agree with the course of action recommended by the company's attorney, you could request a detailed opinion letter to help guide your company and its lawyer in structuring your case successfully.
apimvoice
07-17 05:25 PM
Hi,My I-140 was approved on 07/02/2008.I recieved an email update and online status also showing Approval notice sent.This monday my attroney send me a copy of Approval notice.
Receipt Date :01/07/2008
Notice Date :01/09/2008
Approval Date:07/02/2008
Center :TSC
Category :EB2.
PD :Dec'2006.
No concurrent filing.
Waiting to file I-485.
Thanks
Rajesh
Receipt Date :01/07/2008
Notice Date :01/09/2008
Approval Date:07/02/2008
Center :TSC
Category :EB2.
PD :Dec'2006.
No concurrent filing.
Waiting to file I-485.
Thanks
Rajesh
No comments:
Post a Comment