Monday, June 27, 2011

love and friendship quotes and sayings

images love and friendship quotes love and friendship quotes and sayings. house funny friendship quotes
  • house funny friendship quotes



  • cakewalkr7
    08-20 01:45 PM
    I modified the height instead of the scaleY for the grid and that seemed to work. However I got some unexpected results. When I used the scaleY method all the children in the grid also scaled. But using height left the children's height unaffected. Is this how it should be? It seems strange that the grid below it would slide up as I had hoped yet the upper grid's child textbox and label sizes stay the same and in place.





    wallpaper house funny friendship quotes love and friendship quotes and sayings. Love And Friendship Quotes And
  • Love And Friendship Quotes And



  • DSLStart
    03-11 11:50 AM
    I have no issues with SBI, transferred last month.....always the best for me in terms of every thing......

    tyr logging into your account and see if you get that message now.





    love and friendship quotes and sayings. friendship quotes and sayings.
  • friendship quotes and sayings.



  • whitecollarslave
    01-28 05:04 PM
    Sabeer Bhatia - Hotmail
    Suhas Patil - Cirrus Logic
    Narinder Kapany - Father of Fiber Optics
    Vinod Dham - Father of Pentium
    Deepak Chopra

    I am not sure if Deepak Chopra and other above are EB immigrants. I was asking for examples of people from EB immigrants community.
    Thanks.





    2011 Love And Friendship Quotes And love and friendship quotes and sayings. friendship quotes sayings
  • friendship quotes sayings



  • wandmaker
    06-10 01:39 AM
    I heard I-140 premium processing has been restarted. Is it true?

    No



    more...


  • dresses love and friendship



  • cbpds
    04-28 12:27 PM
    Right on the point !!, the funniest part is not all the Dem senators themselves support the immigration bill, check out how many dems opposed the motion 3 years back :)

    Yes, I firmly believe that Harry Reid will bring CIR to the floor. He will bring it crashing down to the floor.

    People, this is just garbage spewing out of these politicians' bodily orifices.





    love and friendship quotes and sayings. house friendship quotes and
  • house friendship quotes and



  • gc_on_demand
    06-02 02:44 PM
    Hi,

    I've already completed my 6 yrs on H1, have my 140 approved, applied for extension and got it (before 6 yr expiry). The extension has been approved for 3 years.

    Now -- I need to change employers as my employer is asking me to become full time from consulting.

    2 questions:
    1. Can I use this extension to change employers?

    2. Can I start the GC process with the 140 priority date? (Feb '08)?

    Thanks

    PS: I apologize if this is in the wrong forum.


    if your employer ( who filled I 140 ) revoke I 140 then chances are there that you may get RFE while H1b transfer. You need good lawer advise. Also there is gray area for porting PD if I 140 is approved and revoked.



    more...


    love and friendship quotes and sayings. quotes on i love you. i love
  • quotes on i love you. i love



  • stucklabor
    02-04 04:51 PM
    Behind Bush's New Stress on Science, Lobbying by Republican Executives

    Article Tools Sponsored By
    By JOHN MARKOFF
    Published: February 2, 2006

    SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 1 ? President Bush's proposal to accelerate spending on basic scientific research came after technology industry executives made the case for such a move in a series of meetings with White House officials, executives involved said Wednesday.

    In his State of the Union message Tuesday evening, Mr. Bush called for a doubling within 10 years of the federal commitment to "the most critical basic research programs in the physical sciences."

    The president's science adviser, John H. Marburger III, said Mr. Bush would request $910 million for the first year of the research initiative, with a commitment to spending $50 billion over 10 years.

    Computer scientists have expressed alarm that federal support for basic research is being eroded by shifts toward applied research and shorter-term financing. But in his speech, Mr. Bush pointed to work in supercomputing, nanotechnology and alternative energy sources ? subjects that were favorites in the Clinton administration but had not been priorities for the current White House.

    What was different this year, according to a number of Capitol Hill lobbyists and Silicon Valley executives, was support on the issue by Republican corporate executives like Craig R. Barrett, the chairman of Intel, and John Chambers, the chief executive of Cisco Systems.

    Industry officials eager to see a greater government commitment to research held a series of discussions with administration officials late last year that culminated in two meetings in the Old Executive Office Building on Dec. 13.

    There, a group led by Mr. Barrett and Norman R. Augustine, a former Lockheed Martin chief executive, met with Vice President Dick Cheney. A second group headed by Charles M. Vest, the former president of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, met with Joshua B. Bolten, director of the Office of Management and Budget.

    The industry and science leaders told the officials that the administration needed to respond to concerns laid out in a report by a National Academy of Sciences panel headed by Mr. Augustine. It warned of a rapid erosion in science, technology and education that threatened American economic competitiveness.

    The report, "Rising Above the Gathering Storm: Energizing and Employing America for a Brighter Economic Future," has been circulating in draft form since October. It was put together by a group of top technology and science leaders, who say the country faces a crisis that the Bush administration is ignoring.

    "The gravitas of that group," Dr. Vest said, "has a lot to do with how we got as far as we did."

    Still, even after the meetings, the executives and educators were not certain that the administration would respond. So President Bush's proposal on Tuesday night came as something of a surprise.

    Albert H. Teich, director of science policy for the American Association for the Advancement of Science, the nation's largest professional organization for scientists, called Mr. Bush's proposal "a breath of fresh air."

    "We haven't seen this interest in basic research from this president before," Mr. Teich said. "We in the science community have talked about the state of basic research for quite a while, with its flat or declining budgets, and we are hopeful about this initiative."

    Mr. Barrett of Intel, according to people who worked with him, had grown particularly frustrated with the lack of progress on the matter.

    In a speech to the National Academy of Engineering in October, in which he described the findings of the Gathering Storm report, Mr. Barrett said: "If you look at the achievement of the average 12th-grade student in math and science, which is of interest to us here, that 12th-grader in the U.S. ranks in the bottom 10 percent among their international peers. I think it is incumbent upon all of us to look at that report and help raise our voices collectively to our local officials, state officials and national officials."

    The executives said that the administration had also been induced to respond by a growing bipartisan movement in Congress supporting basic research and education.

    Two bills tackling this matter have recently been introduced. One is the Protect America's Competitive Edge Act, by Senators Pete V. Domenici, Republican of New Mexico; Jeff Bingaman, Democrat of New Mexico; Lamar Alexander, Republican of Tennessee; and Barbara A. Mikulski, Democrat of Maryland. A similar bill was introduced by Senator Joseph I. Lieberman, Democrat of Connecticut. Several of the senators met with President Bush in December to encourage him to support the competitiveness legislation.

    "We're excited the president has jump-started this and that it is very bipartisan," Dr. Vest said.

    Now the technologists and the educators are waiting to see the specifics of the financing when the president's budget is introduced next week. The report had called for an annual 10 percent increase over the next 10 years, and several executives said they now expected a rise of 7 percent annually, putting annual spending around twice the current level in 10 years.

    Peter A. Freeman, the National Science Foundation's assistant director for computer and information science and engineering, said the president's initiative would make a big difference.

    "We're obviously not at liberty to say what will be in the president's budget next week," Mr. Freeman said, "but we're very hopeful based on the State of the Union address. This is a strong sign that this administration will continue to be very supportive of fundamental science and engineering."

    Despite there being little detail yet with precise figures, even those who had been publicly critical of the administration were enthusiastic.

    "This is really a huge deal and I'm very encouraged," said David A. Patterson, a computer scientist at the University of California, Berkeley, who is president of the Association for Computing Machinery, a professional group.

    At the same time, though, Mr. Patterson was concerned that the president's proposal to double funds for basic research drew little applause from the Congressional audience on Tuesday night. "It just shows the challenge we have," he said. "It wasn't obvious to the legislators."

    Warren E. Leary contributed reporting from Washington for this article.





    2010 friendship quotes and sayings. love and friendship quotes and sayings. love and friendship quotes
  • love and friendship quotes



  • pd_recapturing
    06-20 05:35 PM
    I am confused. I have I 140 approval copy but it does not have A# in it. I know lots of people who have approved I 140 and they have A# in it. Please let me know what should I do in this case?



    more...


    love and friendship quotes and sayings. images Friendship Quotes and
  • images Friendship Quotes and



  • indyanguy
    08-07 09:17 AM
    sometimes, labor subs can be genuine cases as well....





    hair friendship quotes sayings love and friendship quotes and sayings. Friendship Quotes and Sayings
  • Friendship Quotes and Sayings



  • h1techSlave
    03-17 04:22 PM
    Some lenders do not lend to H1/EAD. So if the cheapest lender happens to not accept H1/EAD, then you did not get the cheapest rate.

    In your case Wells Fargo happened to have the cheapest rate and they were also accepting H1.

    I am on the look out for a loan currently. The guy with the cheapest rate (around 4.8%) does not give loans to H1/EAD folks. So I am forced to go with a guy who is accepting H1/EAD, but the rate is 5%.

    When you shop around ask for rate quote and that time they won't ask your immigration status. If bank changes the rate based on your immi status, do not go with them.

    I bought the house while I was on H1 4 years back (I am still using my H1 and I have an EAD now) and nobody asked me my imm status. I submitted the document at the time of doing paperwork but it did not change my rate. I got the best rate based on my credit from wells fargo.

    good luck



    more...


    love and friendship quotes and sayings. love and friendship quotes and
  • love and friendship quotes and



  • santb1975
    12-08 11:13 PM
    until I started tracking some immigration debate's this year.





    hot dresses love and friendship love and friendship quotes and sayings. funny love quotes and sayings.
  • funny love quotes and sayings.



  • arunsush
    07-24 04:14 PM
    My I 140 was rejected in April 2007 because USCIS thought that my company couldnt show the ability to pay. My PD was 2003 August.
    My attorney filed an appeal, and now he suggests, that we file fresh I 140 and I 485 using the same Labor approval from original PD.
    I asked her, whether it was allowed, because I was thinking about filing fresh PERM under the impression that since My I 140 was rejected, I lost my PD.

    I need help from the GURUs here. Is the above possible?
    My attorney says that when an appeal is pending, once can file a new I 140 and get that approved (so it replaces that appeal). And the benefit would be I will be able to file I 485 right now along with I 140.

    Please help me out. I need to act soon on this.
    Many thanks in Advance.......


    Your attorney is correct. Make sure your approved labor is not more than 180 days old. Starting 16th July the validity of labor expires beyond 180 days.



    more...


    house hot cute love quotes and love and friendship quotes and sayings. love and friendship quotes and
  • love and friendship quotes and



  • alterego
    03-16 12:59 AM
    What I understood from Ron's article:
    They're not processing fast enough to exhaust visa numbers.
    They want to minimize visa number wastage.
    They may move dates significantly forward so that they can approve low-hanging fruits to approve as many as possible
    Many people will have dates current, but few will get approved... it'll be luck of draw.
    Dates will then return to retrogressed levels at the beginning of the next financial year.
    However, overall visa number wastage should be much smaller than previous years as they have started moving the dates forward much sooner this time.Disclaimer: This is my interpretation of Ron's post. These are not my predictions.
    Personally, I'm Pessimistic... being in India-EB3, that's not a state of mind... it's a lifestyle.

    Well put together summary!





    tattoo house friendship quotes and love and friendship quotes and sayings. friendship quotes and sayings
  • friendship quotes and sayings



  • indyanguy
    01-28 09:10 AM
    Here's a brief background:

    1. Have EB3 from this company as a Software Engineer 15-1031
    2. Have a MS + 3 years PRIOR to joining this company
    3. Plan NOT to use experience gained from the current company for EB2

    Can someone please help me with which approach will have the highest probability of success with PERM?

    1. What title should I use? Since I already have a Software Engineer as EB3, should I be using an Software Analyst title? Which one has better chances of success?

    2. What experience should I use? Should it be MS + 1 OR MS + 2 OR MS + 2 with alternative BS + 5? My understanding is that once we add BS+5 as alternate, the wage will be pretty high. I make 90k in IL.

    3. Since I am not using experience from current employer, is it okay if the job description is almost the same as the job description for EB3? (I need to provide experience letters from my previous company and there shouldn't be a discrepency with the ones I have submitted for EB3)

    Any help is really really appreciated.



    more...


    pictures quotes on i love you. i love love and friendship quotes and sayings. girlfriend love and friendship
  • girlfriend love and friendship



  • Jelena
    07-14 07:16 AM
    Regardless of the nature of the outcome from USCIS, I think we should all take 5-10 minutes out of our busy lives and all the "predicting" and dash off a quick note of thanks to Congresswoman Lofgren

    Couldn't agree more. I will be sending her a personal Thank You card today. Flowers might not be quite appropriate, especially so shortly after the recent "flower campaign". :)





    dresses funny love quotes and sayings. love and friendship quotes and sayings. love and friendship quotes and
  • love and friendship quotes and



  • 485Mbe4001
    10-08 12:54 PM
    SS tax has a cut off after a certain income level. The current SS is supporting the baby boomers and it is projected that in its current state by 2017 the current SS deductions will be less that the outflow. SS is marching towards a disaster.

    PF is put in our own account, you get back what you put in along with interest. My company in india used to give a 100% deduction match, most s/w companies do the same. The amount that is put in PF will never go down as the interest rates are set by the government (inflation is a different story). IMO it is much better than social security.

    There is no totalization agreement between US and India, its one of the reasons we will never see our SS contributions unless we work for 10 odd years or get that damn GC. This law is for employees from indian companies who used to come to work on short term projects.

    Isn't this exactly what we have to go thru here in US by paying SS Tax?



    more...


    makeup images Friendship Quotes and love and friendship quotes and sayings. hot cute love quotes and
  • hot cute love quotes and



  • vikki76
    07-02 02:16 AM
    If Gandhi hadn't shun his western style clothes and became a common indian-India's freedom struggle would have remained in hands of exclusive elite Congress.
    Congress was founded by a western person only, with sole aim of "Home Rule".
    Gandhi brought Freedom struggle to masses ,and when that spirit was awakened ,everybody decided to participate in struggle in their own way.
    Will 30 crore people followed Gandhi followed if he was wearing a three piece suite and speaking to famine ridden half starving Bengal?





    girlfriend friendship quotes and sayings love and friendship quotes and sayings. love and friendship quotes and
  • love and friendship quotes and



  • apb
    09-07 06:38 PM
    Scene at Consulate
    IO:--> Dear applicant, You can apply for a long process to getting your PR/GC and here are the deals. Apply with high fees. Get RFE answered within limited time frame or loose. Wait for labor (go through labor pain..:-) ), do not get/expect promotion, Oh ya get your well educated spouse, Make them sit at home, make them feel unproductive, pay all your taxes, pay your social security BUT do not expect anything back, In the process if your kids age out separate them from you (send them back), If you wish to study pay highest fees, if you get promoted stand in queue again, pay frequent medical fees, AP, EAD fees, and yes YOU can always TRACK RNs for them. You can whine, post your opinions, when we change policies on the fly and create more hardships even if you have stayed here for more than 6 years, you can call up our customer service, be imaginative and get to level 2 and still get yelled at, asked to wait for 90 days (std reply), etc, but you can always go to good forum like IV and instead of working on your cause, create confusion, DEMAND action, not contribute....etc.

    H1B applicant:--> SO WHAT IS THE CATCH.

    IO:--> YOU THA MAN. Welcome to USA. Land of the free home of the brave. But for you there will be no freedom and for your type..stay in fear.
    ---------------------

    Hope one more catch the vision of IV





    hairstyles love and friendship quotes and love and friendship quotes and sayings. Friendship Quotes And Sayings
  • Friendship Quotes And Sayings



  • peer123
    07-16 08:21 PM
    NO, u cannot apply, unless you want GC as principal applicant only

    I am not sure if your answering the question on this post..

    Husband and wife can be on thier application as principal and dependant applicants on each other's application from their respective company





    pxu7728
    07-20 07:32 PM
    cut paste from website : murthy

    http://www.murthy.com/news/n_intead.html


    Interim EAD Procedure
    Posted Feb 23, 2007
    ?MurthyDotCom
    The Vermont Service Center (VSC) has advised that they have instituted a new procedure for issuing interim Employment Authorization Documents (EADs). These are appropriate in situations where the EAD request has been pending for at least 90 days. The expected termination of interim EADs at local USCIS offices was reported in our June 30, 2006 MurthyBulletin article, June 2006 Conference Update: Interim EADs to End, available on MurthyDotCom.
    ?MurthyDotCom
    The new procedure requires that an individual go to the local USCIS office to make the interim EAD request. The local office then will contact the VSC. The VSC will review the file and try to adjudicate the initial EAD application and avoid the need for an interim EAD. If they cannot complete the initial application, however, they can issue an interim EAD.
    ?MurthyDotCom
    The interim EAD will not be issued if there are "national security issues." Therefore, if the case is held up due to security concerns, there may be instances where the interim EAD is not given. Whether or not it is issued depends upon the severity of the security matter.
    ?MurthyDotCom
    This procedure will help some people with delayed EADs. MurthyDotCom and MurthyBulletin readers who will be renewing their EADs should not wait until they are close to their expiration dates to request new ones. We recommend filing four months in advance to avoid a lapse in employment authorization.





    dilipcpa
    08-19 07:19 PM
    My EAD is approved for 2 years last week, Today my attorney sent me I-140 reference answered is due by 1st Nov,

    I will really appreciate your advise. My I-140 is filed for Accounting analyst.

    My PD date is in Dec. 2006

    As per Reference:

    1) Please provide evidence (in the form of official academic transcript) of any additional education the beneficiary has obtained prior to Dec. 2006

    2)The other one is for Company 's ability to pay and for my payroll records after PD to current. (This is not an issue as my firm is financially sound)

    My I-140 is filed under skilled category, with 3 years eqiuvalent Bachelors degree, evaluated by degreepeople.

    I have additional 2 years certification corses in business adminstration not considered by my attorney.

    I will appreciate if some one can provide me better attorney to handle this case.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...