Monday, June 27, 2011

mark salling

images Mark Salling Picture amp; Photo mark salling. Mark Salling
  • Mark Salling



  • WaitingUnlimited
    06-30 12:51 PM
    I got below email from Alberta. It looks like those who have job offer in hand will have their applications processed quickly. This is a recent CHANGE to Alberta H1b program.
    Are they just trying to eliminate or atleast not approve the huge amount of applications?:confused:
    Did any one get this kind of email?

    ============================================

    AINP US Visa Holder Category Applicants

    Priority processing will be given to those who have a job offer from an Alberta Employer.

    If you have a job offer from an Alberta employer send us a copy of the offer along with the job description. Click here

    A job offer can be your contract or letter of employment from an Alberta employer. The job offer must be in a field related to your current occupation in the US. The document must be on the official letterhead of the Alberta employer you will be working for.





    wallpaper Mark Salling mark salling. Mark Salling Actors Mark
  • Mark Salling Actors Mark



  • gc_chahiye
    08-03 05:55 PM
    With an I-140 approval a strict reading of the law does seem to imply to me also that an extension only if I-485 cannot be filed. However USCIS has been interpreting this to be I-485 cant be approved because of visa numbers. And that makes sense.
    So once dates go U (like they have now), or you are no longer current, you can still get 3 year extensions. Thats what has happened to a couple of my friends.





    mark salling. Mark Salling rocks out in Los
  • Mark Salling rocks out in Los



  • orangutan
    10-04 04:05 PM
    I am infront of your mobile home, come out.:D:D

    wow.. u are making it personal... are u sure you wanna take it there?


    I think i am not the first one to receive approval on a saturday... countless people have gotten that in the past. Come out of your mobile home and do some research before you make a statement like that.





    2011 Mark Salling Actors Mark mark salling. BIG WHEEL photo | Mark Salling
  • BIG WHEEL photo | Mark Salling



  • flex
    10-02 02:56 PM
    There's a tile based pac man fla on my site - check it out.



    more...


    mark salling. Naya Rivera e Mark Salling
  • Naya Rivera e Mark Salling



  • DSLStart
    09-30 02:44 PM
    I gave my 3rd FP for pending 485 last week. Haven't seen any LUD change since. My NC was cleared last year as per USCIS. My question is after every FP, does FBI initiate a new name check? is this a vicious circle ?





    mark salling. Mark Salling 594x532
  • Mark Salling 594x532



  • Openarms
    10-19 02:25 PM
    Looking for attorney for GC processing. PERM - I-140 (Interfile with existing PD). Please respond with details so that I can discuss with full details later. Appreciate if you state your fees.



    more...


    mark salling. Mark Salling picture gallery
  • Mark Salling picture gallery



  • nepaliboy
    05-17 04:37 PM
    Its a worth to try..give it a shot..take Infopass or call nation server center etc..

    i took infopass last week and went to atlanta to see io he shedule my fingerprint appointment for may 28 2008 and told me i will receive apointment letter with in one week and i am waiting for letter.
    i called service center 3 times open 3 sr request for finter print appointment but nothing happen so i took infopass last week so it good idea to take infopass .





    2010 Mark Salling rocks out in Los mark salling. Mark Salling Picture amp; Photo
  • Mark Salling Picture amp; Photo



  • m1801b
    09-11 12:33 AM
    Thanks for all the suggestions. Today, I discussed my option (H-1b extension and PERM) with a local lawyer. He mentioned that:
    1. I can't recapture the time spent outside USA in the last 6 years for the new H-1 extension since I am currently in my 8th year of H-1 extension. I could have recaptured the time only if it was for 7th year extension.
    2. If my employer transitions me to the new outsourcing company (my employer is transitioning all IT to this outsourcing company) instead of laying me off, my LC and I-140 won't remain the same since it is not a situation of acquisition or merger where the new company gets all liabilities from the old company. It will depend on the new outsourcing company whether to file a new petition for me or not.
    3. If I am laid off with a severance pay (I know for sure that I would get 6 weeks of severance if I am laid off), I can show this amount as my usual salary for the next 1 and half months. This will give me ample grace period for doing the new H-1 and PERM with any new employer.
    4. Even though my current H1 extension is valid for another 9 months only, the new H-1b petition with a new employer will get me 1 whole year of H-1b extension.

    I felt that the the local lawyer (he is not 100% into immigration) was not 100% sure about the above things.

    I am planning to talk to some other attorney (who is only into immigration) this weekend but I would appreciate any suggestions of you friendly and helpful folks over here in IV.

    Some folks have suggested me to get a consulting from someone from Sheela Murthy.

    Thanks you so much.



    more...


    mark salling. Mark Salling - Mark Salling#39;s
  • Mark Salling - Mark Salling#39;s



  • satishku_2000
    07-22 07:40 AM
    I guess this community is not for willful violators like you. Here we are trying to share information from/for people who follow rules. There are many people (anti-immigration lobbyist and anti-H1b lobby) reading this forum. This will give impression as if this forum is for giving advise to people like you who do not care for the law and will give bad name to IV. I guess you should cough up some money and get advise from a good immigration lawyer. Also, I would suggest a moderator or administrator to look into this matter adn have this thread removed.


    Numbers USA crowd hate us anyway ... They hate us because we look different .... Dint you read their crap about H1s not paying taxes and how H1bs are producing anchor babies.





    hair BIG WHEEL photo | Mark Salling mark salling. Mark Salling english Actor
  • Mark Salling english Actor



  • kum31
    10-04 12:10 PM
    Thanks for your response ...

    contract is between prime vendor and middle vendor and my employer ... middle vendor made a contract with prime saying that i am on his W2 which is not right. prime vendor has a clause in their agreement that he can work with my employer directly if i am not a w2 of middle vendor.

    so now middle vendor is saying that he will sue me along with my emplyer , prime vendor bcoz we surpassed him and created a new contract between my employer and prime vendor. I know it sounds ridiculous that middle vendor is trying to sue me but i want to make sure if there is any way he can stop me ? or sue me ?

    Hope it is clear for you ....



    more...


    mark salling. Mark Salling Hollywood Actor
  • Mark Salling Hollywood Actor



  • senthil
    06-05 01:16 AM
    my situation ---

    im on 7th year H1B extn, going for 8th next year
    - filed I-485 when current ( have EAD) and got married after retrogession
    - for the spouse i had to stay and extend my H1B to make her H4 valid
    - at this stage can i change employer on H1B and also for 8th year and further
    extns ? has anyone on this situation by any chance .....

    any inputs / suggestions will be of great help. thanks in advance





    hot Naya Rivera e Mark Salling mark salling. looooooove Mark Salling.
  • looooooove Mark Salling.



  • InTheMoment
    10-14 12:25 PM
    Also, a minor correction to the answer on whether all have to wait for 5 years after GC to get naturalized...the only exceptions are military personnel *and* those who married US Citizens (marriage based GC's) - these categories have to wait only 3 years



    more...


    house Mark Salling mark salling. candy: Mark Salling (32
  • candy: Mark Salling (32



  • dh010447
    03-24 10:11 AM
    Lucky you!! Mine was filed on Jan 5th and still waiting!!

    I think the labor certification is slowing going back to 2 years approval time including PWD. 3-6 months for PWD and 1 year to 2.5 years for Labor.

    My lawyer ('s assistant) told me yesterday that the PWD's are taking 6 to 8 weeks to come back. 8 weeks have past now, didnt really want to force the issue though as it's not just me that's waiting.

    i have until July 1012... Hopefully enough time for my PERM approval...





    tattoo Mark Salling 594x532 mark salling. Mark Salling Photo - 2010 Teen
  • Mark Salling Photo - 2010 Teen



  • nashim
    07-28 09:35 AM
    If you don?t want to go out of USA then you can apply for change of status to change from L1b to H1 or you can go out of USA and get H1b stamping done.



    more...


    pictures Mark Salling picture gallery mark salling. Diana Agron amp; Mark Salling
  • Diana Agron amp; Mark Salling



  • lostinbeta
    10-14 07:10 PM
    Very awesome. I love grunge, but I suck at creating cool grunge things :(





    dresses looooooove Mark Salling. mark salling. Mark Salling
  • Mark Salling



  • shana04
    05-17 06:27 PM
    You should have a I-94 when she came back here in the US. Did she misplace it? The I-94 when she came back should be enough for the RFE. The old ones don't matter for I-485.

    She has the second I-94.

    I am submitting that, but the RFE said to submit all the documents proving the status from entry till the time we have submitted our I 485 documents

    As per your comments, second I-94 is good enough, if that is the case. we are cool, but I would confirm that with attorney and post the details here. so that it would be helpful for others.

    Thanks for your reply.

    Shana



    more...


    makeup Mark Salling - Mark Salling#39;s mark salling. Mark Salling
  • Mark Salling



  • akred
    07-14 06:31 PM
    You can also see how Europe's disintegrated political structure allows it to send far more than the 9800 limit.





    girlfriend Mark Salling Photo - 2010 Teen mark salling. Dish Of Salt: Mark Salling
  • Dish Of Salt: Mark Salling



  • smartboy75
    09-28 07:27 PM
    bump

    ^^^^^^^





    hairstyles Mark Salling Hollywood Actor mark salling. Mark Salling photographed on
  • Mark Salling photographed on



  • Berkeleybee
    05-25 07:48 PM
    As a member of the IV content team (i.e. the team that spotted the problems and did all the delicious analysis so far) I will withold comment and speculation till the whole amended bill comes out.

    As your own analysis shows -- the different sections of the bill need to be analyzed together.

    Hold on to your horses.

    best,
    Berkeleybee





    REQUIRE_GC
    10-14 06:35 PM
    Hi:
    I filed on July 23, I-140 and 485 concurrent.
    I got EAD on 5th Oct.
    I had fingerpring done on OCT12.
    Whne Fingerprinting was done, with 2 of my fingers, it gave message
    Warning !!!!!!!! Matched (with RED color) . Rest all fingers, it displayed passed with Green color.
    Does it mean it matches with some kind of FBI database and Do I need to worry about it?

    Please help gurus. I have lost my sleep.

    Thanks





    Pagal
    10-31 12:20 AM
    Hello Number30,

    For taxation purposes, you are considered just like US citizen as soon as you spend more than 180 days within US.

    You can claim all the standard tax deductions/exemptions that are available to any US citizen like EIC (irrespective of your status - on visa, in AOS, PR or citizen) if you file taxes as a resident.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...